Iron Legion 11Keto and 1-Androstenolone

alec321

Awards
Hi,

I'm considering running this as a mild cycle. I have run 11 X1 by iron legion before and really enjoyed it, although it was my first dabble with prohormones.

I'm not really looking to gain any size just strength and a recomp but ideally a boost in libido also.

My stats, I'm 26, 6foot, 90kg, approx 10-11% bodyfat, i have a consistant clean diet where i cycle carbs higher and lower depending on training volume and intensity, my training is olympic lifting/squat variation dominant with accessory pushing and pulling.

Any experiences, ideas or recommendations welcome.

Thanks in advance.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seeing that 1-Androstenolone doesn't convert to Estrogen it may actually hurt your libido more then help it.

My suggestions would be
Dermacrine or 4-Andro to stack with 11 xi-kt

Or you could always use Trestolone if you wanted to use some a little harder, but more effective.

Tbol

Awards
Dermacrine and XI-KT is pretty cool. Dermacrine has my aggression up, only week 2 for XI-KT but thirst is increasing. So I'm expecting it to kick in in the next week.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine and XI-KT is pretty cool. Dermacrine has my aggression up, only week 2 for XI-KT but thirst is increasing. So I'm expecting it to kick in in the next week.
Huh...interesting because I'm on day 20 (XI-KT) and have not noticed increased thirst. However, I am leaning out in the middle though.
Heard that dermacrine is the shizzle too.

Tbol

Awards
Hmm, I'm assuming it's the XI-KT. Still drinking, (wow) around 200 oz a day. Just did math!! But it is hot here in Texas. Unsure. Thanks for feedback. And yes dermacrine is the ****!!!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I'm assuming it's the XI-KT. Still drinking, (wow) around 200 oz a day. Just did math!! But it is hot here in Texas. Unsure. Thanks for feedback. And yes dermacrine is the ****!!!
Yep, you're welcome and thank you for your dermacrine approval. LOL!!!

Stierenek213

Awards
Hi,

I'm considering running this as a mild cycle. I have run 11 X1 by iron legion before and really enjoyed it, although it was my first dabble with prohormones.

I'm not really looking to gain any size just strength and a recomp but ideally a boost in libido also.

My stats, I'm 26, 6foot, 90kg, approx 10-11% bodyfat, i have a consistant clean diet where i cycle carbs higher and lower depending on training volume and intensity, my training is olympic lifting/squat variation dominant with accessory pushing and pulling.

Any experiences, ideas or recommendations welcome.

Thanks in advance.
Not sure if you are having some libido issues but if you are already looking for a libido boost at age 26 you should better stay away from any suppressive PH. Do you think that you recover each time to the same level that you were before your cycle?

If you want a boost in libido then check out the test boosters and stick to non suppressive stuff.

For instance the Trestolone that was just recommended to you is 12 times as suppressive as Testosterone. Recovery will be hard especially without HCH and Nolva/Clomid. When you add existing libido issues to that your fun was only temporarily.

Choose your cycles wise my friend

Tbol

Awards
Code:
Yep, you're welcome and thank you for your dermacrine approval. LOL!!!
You're welcome, just started tube 3 of 5 tubes of Dermacrine and on first bottle of 3 of XI-KT! Should be interesting! ;)

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
You're welcome, just started tube 3 of 5 tubes of Dermacrine and on first bottle of 3 of XI-KT! Should be interesting! ;)
Yeah, that definitely sounds interesting. I've heard about Derm but never thought about running it concurrently with XI-KT. BTW, I will be running 2 bottles of XI-KT.

Tbol

Awards
I have a dermacrine addiction, plus it should keep my test levels up throughout the cycle so "pct" should be easy. At least that's my excuse!!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I have a dermacrine addiction, plus it should keep my test levels up throughout the cycle so "pct" should be easy. At least that's my excuse!!
LOL..I heard that...

alec321

Awards
Thanks a lot guys, some really helpful comments.

looks like i'll be ordering some Dermacrine!

Thanks again

sarno75

sarno75

Awards
Anybody know where to get dermacrine? Last place I bought it from came damaged EVERY SINGLE TIME! Bottom busted, pump broke. Only good thing is they told me to keep the damaged ones so I got 3 for the price of 1 but it was impossible to empty bottle.

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
I just got some Dermacrine for my Epi cycle. I found it all over, at several good websites.