Iron Flex is short 2 reps

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I can attest to that.. Great company to work for
Well if yall happen to have a volunteer position open up I'm more than happy to help. Kinda get my feet wet repping

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Well if yall happen to have a volunteer position open up I'm more than happy to help. Kinda get my feet wet repping
My advice is to follow the company your interested in.. Follow all logs and get to know the people and reps involved.. This way when an opportunity arises you will already be well known...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My advice is to follow the company your interested in.. Follow all logs and get to know the people and reps involved.. This way when an opportunity arises you will already be well know...
... Or sleep with the owner, that's what caz did ;)

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good thanks for the advice

IronFlex

IronFlex

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll definitely keep you in mind when the time comes for more hiring. You never know I might just can Caz and Tyga for not taking their jobs seriously. :bye:
... Or sleep with the owner, that's what caz does ;)
Fixed.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'll definitely keep you in mind when the time comes for more hiring. You never know I might just can Caz and Tyga for not taking their jobs seriously. :bye:

Fixed.
Well now I feel used!! No more sex for you!!! LMAO

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
When lightning strikes, you don't need to hear it's thunder to know it's power! ;)
Quote of the day right there I like That!