Iron Flex Diabolix 8 week Log

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it being a new compound, it was going to need some experimentation.

*Notes: feeling so good today. Really alpha, no bloating, skin tight food pumps. Just a good time right now :D.

Next workout is tomorrow.
Dosage: 15/30/15

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Yeah, it being a new compound, it was going to need some experimentation.

*Notes: feeling so good today. Really alpha, no bloating, skin tight food pumps. Just a good time right now :D.

Next workout is tomorrow.
Dosage: 15/30/15
nice update!!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it being a new compound, it was going to need some experimentation. *Notes: feeling so good today. Really alpha, no bloating, skin tight food pumps. Just a good time right now :D. Next workout is tomorrow. Dosage: 15/30/15
Like the dosing protocol. I'm assuming the 30mg is pre workout?

This will likely be my kicker.. If this turns out well!

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
It's looking good so far an it's still early on! Pumped!

Are you going to stay at 60mg or bump it up later on possibly?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Diabolix and Trest for my winter cycle.
Either that or using it for a kicker to a SUST cycle, may just go big

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
IN! looking forward to running diabolix during the winter!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Diabolix and Trest for my winter cycle. Either that or using it for a kicker to a SUST cycle, may just go big
this is what I'm looking at, except it's test e

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Diabolix and Trest for my winter cycle.
Either that or using it for a kicker to a SUST cycle, may just go big
Is sust going big? Lol I'm bout to start my sust 400 cycle ;) sust 250 isn't potent enough fo me

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
How's it going, Mysteek?
I wonder if Mysteek got so huge the last thing his computer heard were, "Hulk SMASH!!"

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Sorry for the delay, guys! Went to a cabin in the woods and a bunch of ghosts gave me some sh2t for a few days. Was crazy awkward. Missed updates:

8/6/14
Seated db press - nearly doubled my reps! I will bump the weight next time.
Db bench press - doubled my reps! So I bumped up 5lbs per arm and got 3 (almost 4) reps!
1 arm overhead db extensions - really shined here today! I nearly tripled my reps and went up 5 lbs for 9 reps each arm.
Bw pulls/Weighted Pulls - did 7 STRONG sets and increased my total by 8 reps. Added my weights and beat my numbers by 15 lbs and hit 3 reps lol. I will drop it down to 10lbs next time and rep it higher.
T-bar rows - up 15lbs!
Db shrugs - upped 10 lbs!

8/8/14:
Jumped to 75mg!!!!
I was feeling good and seeing great progress at 60mg but I felt like 15mg was worth the added boost.
Standing alternating/supinating db curls - doubled my reps and bumped up 5lbs each arm!
Plate loaded preacher curls - I am able to really overload here due to the support of the arm rest. I bumped it 15lbs and pushed through it hard!
Reverse db curls - repped this out big time. I really want to work on this body part. I got brave and bumped this up 5lbs each arm, de spite my wrist injury. The wrist wraps and Diabolix kept me well protected!
Seated calve raises - went up 25lbs!!! I had to walk on treadmill for a bit to loosen them up. The pump was sick!
P/L Squats - after loosening my hips up a bit, I crushed these with some added reps and weight. Legs were so pumped, I was unable to get my jeans on later without some work :D
Lying leg curls - up 10lbs!

8/11/14
Seated bb press - Shoulders were feeling very very strong today. This is my strongest body part, where I make crazy gains. So I've been excited to see these numbers take off and my canon balls become even rounder! Went up 10lbs!
Incline barbell press - up 10 lbs!
Incline db press - I normally only do 1 chest excessive but my body/mind have a different plan. Crushed this with a few reps more than last time.
Chest stretch with dbs for 90 seconds. Felt incredible.
Dips - hit higher reps and weight!
Bw/Weighted pullups - I said I was going to bump down the weight this time to try and rep it out but I felt like I knew I was going to be much stronger so I just stuck with it. Doubled my reps on my last weighted sets!
BB rows - threw on a 10lb plate each side!!!!! After having all these insane workouts, I felt confident enough to just push it. I repped the added 20lbs for 3 CLEAN reps :D.

It's definitely kicked in now. Feel and looking pumped. Strength and endurance increases are now a day to day occurrence for me. Calories are roughly 500 over maintenance with a huge cheat meal in on Fridays or Saturdays. My wife sees a huge difference in my body. It's been fun giving her headache excuses for once ;).

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAAAAAAAANNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!

That's some nasty gains right there!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Wow now thats an update.
Whats a headache excuse?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Where one or the other claims to not want sex because of having a headache. It doesn't fly at my house!

:hump:
Why would you not want to bang?
This sounds like a strange concept to me...
:think:

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro that's awesome!

What do you feel this compares to hormone wise? And kick in time/gains so far?

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome progress in here!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Why would you not want to bang?
This sounds like a strange concept to me...
:think:
Lol the joke was my wife is jumping my bones more often now and for once I gotta tell her to chill. I wasn't being serious lol.
Bro that's awesome!

What do you feel this compares to hormone wise? And kick in time/gains so far?
That is a good and tough question. Strength, pumps and endurance wise, it feels comparable to Epi. Mentality is par with Hdrol.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Strength like Epi focus like Halo and no loss of libido! This is what we have been looking for! Now lets see some size!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Strength is really starting to show itself. This is the exciting part we all wait for! Today I noticed more of an increase in reps/endurance. I just wanted to keep going further and do more sets, more exercises, more everything. Libido actually seems higher. Forget any loss of libido. I feel "on", powerful, and unstoppable.

Sticking at 75mg/day. I could see this going higher though, if you wanted. To answer your question before, Tyga, yes, it is 30mg pre w/o (about 1.5 hours). I've experimented with 30 mins, 1 hour, 1.5, and 2 hours pre workout. 1.5 is my personal sweet spot.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strength is really starting to show itself. This is the exciting part we all wait for! Today I noticed more of an increases in reps/endurance. I just wanted to keep going further and do more sets, more exercises, more everything. Libido actually seems higher. Forget any loss of libido. I feel "on", powerful, and unstoppable. Sticking at 75mg/day. I could see this going higher though, if you wanted. To answer your question before, Tyga, yes, it is 30mg pre w/o (about 1.5 hours). I've experimented with 30 mins, 1 hour, 1.5, and 2 hours pre workout. 1.5 is my personal sweet spot.
Man, see now I don't know what I want to kick my next cycle with lol was going to do just epi, but now you've got me contemplating diabolix ...

-_-

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Strength is really starting to show itself. This is the exciting part we all wait for! Today I noticed more of an increase in reps/endurance. I just wanted to keep going further and do more sets, more exercises, more everything. Libido actually seems higher. Forget any loss of libido. I feel "on", powerful, and unstoppable.

Sticking at 75mg/day. I could see this going higher though, if you wanted. To answer your question before, Tyga, yes, it is 30mg pre w/o (about 1.5 hours). I've experimented with 30 mins, 1 hour, 1.5, and 2 hours pre workout. 1.5 is my personal sweet spot.
was gonna run two bottles with a bottle of trest but if people aren't having any libido issues I might just pick up another bottle and dose is higher for 8 weeks!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just finished my 6th week and no problems with libido!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Was a little the second week I think but nothing to bad.
Haven't had any negative sides.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Any lethargy I have now, I attribute to the extra work I have put into my workouts, plus the added carbs. Glad the DCP is here to comfort all the carbs :D.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You've convinced me to jump to 75mg for the rest of the way. It will give me a 10 day run at that dosage with what I have left.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Eat up, big boy. How far into it are you? Maybe another bottle to extend it at a higher dose?

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Eat up, big boy. How far into it are you? Maybe another bottle to extend it at a higher dose?
On my second bottle now. Started way to low in the beginning with my dosage. Going to give me a little over 7 week run with it.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
was gonna run two bottles with a bottle of trest but if people aren't having any libido issues I might just pick up another bottle and dose is higher for 8 weeks!
That sounds like a heck of a plan! :) have you checked your blood pressure?