Iron Flex Alpha-90 and offseason fun

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Oh yes I will post a link to the log! I think I'm going to run it 6 weeks instead of 8 but at higher MG's!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Oh yes I will post a link to the log! I think I'm going to run it 6 weeks instead of 8 but at higher MG's!
Nice you can go 8 ya know if you are still feeling good at 6. Have fun brother ill follow.along

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's awesome I wish we had a 24 hour place
No worries. In 5 years, that'll be the only model that survives the economy.

Mine is 24hr too with barcode scanner. Less overhead, more value to the customer. Makes sense.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Soooo Final thought...

1) Zero sides not a blip in BP nor a back pump whentaken 3x a day
2) Minor bloat/water at the beginning easily controlled by minor dietary changes
3) Strength gains like crazy I dont track PRs I dont lift that way but weights felt light and easy
4) strength and size gains arent parellell (thats not just limited to this product), I wasnt consuming enough calories to grow weight stayed relatively the same
5) nice recomp effects
6) stayed very full and pumped all day long leading me to believe this could be potentially used as a prep drug similar to the way one would use anadrol during the final days before a show

Overall a great product. Would be happy to run again or recomend this or any Iron Flex products

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
If you feel i didnt cover anything or if you have questions please ask!!!!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the final review matty. I'd love to see someone run this in prep

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soooo Final thought...

1) Zero sides not a blip in BP nor a back pump whentaken 3x a day
2) Minor bloat/water at the beginning easily controlled by minor dietary changes
3) Strength gains like crazy I dont track PRs I dont lift that way but weights felt light and easy
4) strength and size gains arent parellell (thats not just limited to this product), I wasnt consuming enough calories to grow weight stayed relatively the same
5) nice recomp effects
6) stayed very full and pumped all day long leading me to believe this could be potentially used as a prep drug similar to the way one would use anadrol during the final days before a show

Overall a great product. Would be happy to run again or recomend this or any Iron Flex products
I really enjoyed my run with the Alpha-90 also. Looking forward to running another cycle of it sometime but I don't think I'll run it solo the next time.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
If you feel i didnt cover anything or if you have questions please ask!!!!!
One question, your someone who pushes dosing amounts, how to you feel about the dose of alpha 90?? Would you go higher ?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Are you going to run another log soon?
I have an ongoing log on GH-15 forums, well I run a stickied Q+A thread about fitness modeling that is kind of my ongoing log. If people are interested I may start another one

Thanks for the final review matty. I'd love to see someone run this in prep
That could possibly be arranged. Lik I said I would use it like I would anadrol the last few weeks when dieting hard to give you the illusion of being much bigger then you really are. A90 im sure would keep you strong as hell throughout as well

Step up to it son!
Not sure what my next show will be. Coach has me training for national shows only and my sponsor hasn't told me of any commitments yet Im thinking Team Universe in July or maybe the North American Championships in August. I did 5 shows last season so Im still semi recovering and need a lot of improvements if I want a chance at that IFBB card

I really enjoyed my run with the Alpha-90 also. Looking forward to running another cycle of it sometime but I don't think I'll run it solo the next time.
Agreed

Nice results! Thank you for running this for us! Hope to see you in future Iron Flex logs. :thumbsup:
Thank you for the opportunity hopefully Ill get to run your epistane soon

Great review Matty !! Glad you enjoyed it..
Thank you sir

One question, your someone who pushes dosing amounts, how to you feel about the dose of alpha 90?? Would you go higher ?
Would not go higher, I don't think it would yield any greater results this is some strong stuff. I think a lot of people would benefit from just 2 caps a day.

My thoughts are A90 and Epi would be effin amazing. If I had another bottle of A90 and a few bottles of your epi Id continue this log.

I dose epi rather high (100mgs a day) so I usually buy bulk powder since a gram of powder is $8 give or take but a bottle epi (usually 900mgs / 30 10mg caps) is $30 give or take