IRON CHAMP USA - TNT Am/Pm round' the clock fat burning!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Why not make it a cheat day..

ForumRunner_20150115_153543.png

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
And some more!

ForumRunner_20150115_221007.png

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We don't have any Moes around here. Looks delicious though.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thrashed biceps in between service calls today..

TNT p.m. pre workout
K-nitrates
Agmatine
Eaa's/bcaa's

-Random db's warmups, high rep
-ez curls 45lbs 3x slight failure
-bb curls 65lbs 3x 6
-single arm db curl 20lbs till failure

Humongous pump and tunnel vision, all in all 30 minute duration but very motivating. Carbs are up to 200g, 100 pre/100 post

Scored 27 monster milks for 13 bucks... woohoo

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Tuna melts post....

ForumRunner_20150117_193515.png

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hunger is a curse! Had no choice but to take it out on 2 cups 4% cottage cheese, tomato basil wheat thins... probably some peanut butter
:)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Core body temp and deep sweats are making a presence with the higher ambient temps. Still dosing preworkout and PM roughly an hour prebed. Night sweats arent as bad lately.
Every dose still feels as the first; energy, mood, focus, etc is still very active. Initial feelings depend on how fasted I am. Completely fasted I feel the effects in 15-20 minutes... sometimes up to 30-45 if a meal was consumed within an hour

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Currently in a carb depleting workout and am focusing on a 3 day low carb for every 1 day high carb... high carb no more than 200g

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
High carb... minus the fries, I ordered sweet potato fries... cant get good service anywhere

ForumRunner_20150124_173357.png

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Down 3lbs... drew blood yesterday, awaiting results, possible thyroid problems.

Only a few doses left

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Down 3lbs... drew blood yesterday, awaiting results, possible thyroid problems. Only a few doses left
Sounds like a great product hvactech . I'm going to run this fat burner next I think. Thanks for a good log :)

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Question

Question on the TNT AM /PM fat burner the write up says AM caps are RED and PM caps are Blue. Mine are in a clear caps and look very similar one being a little darker grey color then other. Was wondering if yours were in fact Red and Blue and somehow I got the wrong capsules in my bottles

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Question Question on the TNT AM /PM fat burner the write up says AM caps are RED and PM caps are Blue. Mine are in a clear caps and look very similar one being a little darker grey color then other. Was wondering if yours were in fact Red and Blue and somehow I got the wrong capsules in my bottles
mine weren't red or blue either

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Question Question on the TNT AM /PM fat burner the write up says AM caps are RED and PM caps are Blue. Mine are in a clear caps and look very similar one being a little darker grey color then other. Was wondering if yours were in fact Red and Blue and somehow I got the wrong capsules in my bottles
I sent an email to the boss and will let you know the answer as soon as I can.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
They are not using the color coating and will change that on the website. The labels are 100% correct. Sorry for any confusion

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
They are not using the color coating and will change that on the website. The labels are 100% correct. Sorry for any confusion
Great thanks for quick response

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Heres why I cant stay low carb.... freebies of a service tech especially when running calls at cinnabon!

ForumRunner_20150206_181757.png