IntraXCELL Presale! IntraCell is The World’s First Carnosine/Glutathione Booster in c

• Thread starter stri8ted_planet
  • Start date

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
IntraCell is The World’s First Carnosine/Glutathione Booster in convenient capsule form.
IntraXCell

Should be in stock by next Tuesday.

Viator

Awards
Glad to see you guys have this stuff in stock. Any word on when the new Steel Edge will be in? The new stuff tastes phenominal... Hell I'd buy the flavoring system alone and drink it down like kool-aid. It tastes like that old citrus-juice/drink, "5-Alive." I don't even think they make that any more I haven't had it since I was a kid.

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
We still have a few bottles of the original formula but it shouldnt last long. I really like the original formula, havent tried the new one yet.

Viator

Awards
We still have a few bottles of the original formula but it shouldnt last long. I really like the original formula, havent tried the new one yet.
Yes the old stuff does taste great as well, plus it has the Yerba Mate which is a nice addition. Next order I place w/ you guys I'll try to get some. Maybe I'll email Brad to see if you can hold some of the original formula for me...

Viator

Awards
IntraXcell... Unexpected benefit

I've had hypertension for almost a year now. My doc said that being I decided to "self-medicate" with Clonidine, and Clonidine causes a rebound effect when you stop, I'll be on it for the rest of my life.

Well I forgot to take the clonidine for a few days as I wasn't experiencing any of the usual HBP symptoms. I checked my pressure regularly and it's COMPLETELY NORMAL. I've been off the Clonidine for over a week now and the only thing I've added is IntraXcell. Now I'm not making any claims that ß-Alanine cures hypertension, that would be illegal. But I no longer suffer from it so draw your own conclusions.

Even though Vitamin C cures scurvey, it'd be illegal for me to say that as well.

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
IntraxCell now at $29.95! Use discount code "aminds" for another 10% off.

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
IntraxCell is back in stock, for those waiting.

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
That's good info, I have HBP and always carful of what I take, any other feedback on this stuff, like how does it treat you in the gym, strength, endurance growth ect?

Thanks

I've had hypertension for almost a year now. My doc said that being I decided to "self-medicate" with Clonidine, and Clonidine causes a rebound effect when you stop, I'll be on it for the rest of my life.

Well I forgot to take the clonidine for a few days as I wasn't experiencing any of the usual HBP symptoms. I checked my pressure regularly and it's COMPLETELY NORMAL. I've been off the Clonidine for over a week now and the only thing I've added is IntraXcell. Now I'm not making any claims that ß-Alanine cures hypertension, that would be illegal. But I no longer suffer from it so draw your own conclusions.

Even though Vitamin C cures scurvey, it'd be illegal for me to say that as well.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
That's good info, I have HBP and always carful of what I take, any other feedback on this stuff, like how does it treat you in the gym, strength, endurance growth ect?

Thanks
We will have our Faq thread up on IntraXcell shortly, please stop by and post any Q's you may have.

Hey Brad, how's going :)

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
Doing well! Been moving too a new location so a bit hectic. Have some local cyclist loving Intraxcell/Steeledge combo