Interesting Article

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like another idiot instance of taking the most horrible thing that can happen, however unlikely it is to happen, and passing it off as a reason not to do this or that. In other words if you are to actually do anything in the world besides sit a nerf cocoon, you might get hurt. I'll have to shoot an email to the authors thanking them for the enlightenment.

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
That website is totally partial against steroids or even supplements. I have never seen there anything positive...
maybe about some supplements they are interested in give endorsement...:frustrate

Im not blind and I know steroids come with some serious negative effects but when you are systematically lied its hard to get attention anymore...:frustrate

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
So a guy who had 2 bouts with Hepatitis in the past, and was currently positive for HepA, took 3 methylated orals (assuming this, would be nice if they told the whole story) for 3 months...yada yada, he pissed off his liver....yawn....

So in summary - idiot with a bad liver abused methylated orals and his liver almost crapped out.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
So a guy who had 2 bouts with Hepatitis in the past, and was currently positive for HepA, took 3 methylated orals (assuming this, would be nice if they told the whole story) for 3 months...yada yada, he pissed off his liver....yawn....

So in summary - idiot with a bad liver abused methylated orals and his liver almost crapped out.
Basically. Typical bull****. And I agree, it would be nice to know what steroid he was using and for how long. The same thing likely could have happened if he were abusing Advil. In fact, from a nurse and a pharmacy tech I know, they say a hell of a lot more liver damage occurs in their experience because of misused/overdosed pain killers, not steroids.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"A genetic predisposition is probably involved, since only a minority of subjects exposed to possible causal agents develop immunization and hepatocholangitis."

i like how it spends one sentence (not the one above) saying the man tested positive for hep...and then goes on as if it is insignificant.