insulin needles?

boxerboy29

Awards
hi guys

was thinking about doing my test e shots threw a insulin syringe to keep scare tissue down and keep dose correct etc....

what is the best size to go for i was thinking of these

B & D Insulin Needles 8mm x 30g with 0.3 ml syringe
due to 0.3 ml i know i get correct dose each shot as doing twice a week 2.5 ml each shor 125mg a week etc... if i do go over a little it wont be much as only o.3 ml in syringe etc... other than the 1ml im syringe ....

if i do use the insulin syringe is it as easy and the im do i just loads of the test e in insulin syringe clean area and put straight into delt area or what ever area i choose and shot or do u have to shot just into fat? can it be done same as im push straight into muscle area as far as the needle goes and slowly push etc....
would love some help and info please guys

i know u can shot hcg through subq etc...

thanks again

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
It can be done. It will take a while to fill through the tiny hole. It will not get as deep as needed though.
Take your time and you will be ok

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
why not inject the testosterone subq?
Some people it can aromatise if it stays in between the skin and muscle too long.

jdub1980

Awards
I like using the 27 gauge insulin syringes. Mostly because they don't pull in so many air bubbles when drawing and the oil pushes out faster than a 28 or 29.