abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahhhh I don't like the deal. Enhance at that place for $49.99 with membership $44? No way sorry. Even with free erase pro.

Edit; ok! It's a pretty good deal. Lol about to take my scoops of Alphamine and hit the gym. Hehe

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That price for both those plus the micro GMS is pretty insane. Sometimes I wonder how rational Josh can be. :p

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ahhhh I don't like the deal. Enhance at that place for $49.99 with membership $44? No way sorry. Even with free erase pro.
I scoffed when I saw the deal was through ***, but in reality, Erase Pro at its cheapest runs around the membership deal price and thats a heck of a find.... getting Enhanced on top of that plus AS new baby is a steal.

Very generous deal PES!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I scoffed when I saw the deal was through ***, but in reality, Erase Pro at its cheapest runs around the membership deal price and thats a heck of a find.... getting Enhanced on top of that plus AS new baby is a steal.
I edited my post. I reacted to quickly lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a friendly reminder to customers that discussion of retailers other than NP is forbidden. We don't want anyone getting banned unnecessarily lol.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a friendly reminder to customers that discussion of retailers other than NP is forbidden. We don't want anyone getting banned unnecessarily lol.
Yah that would suck. Lol. Don't get me wrong pes, that is a badass deal that I almost feel foolish for passing on. But I prefer og erase, and the "other" retailer that has been discussed in this thread really pisses me off so that's why I'm not gonna hit this one up. Ill definitely be on the lookout for pes stacks with the AS GMS through the planet though!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump my previous statement lol.

PES are working on their presence within Canadian retailers. :)

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Got it. Pretty good deal. Do I have to purchase in store or can I buy it off the webpage??

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got it. Pretty good deal. Do I have to purchase in store or can I buy it off the webpage??

You have to go to the store dressed as a clown, rub your belly and pat your head at the same time while jumping up and down and saying, "I love Pes!". That's the only way to get the deal. You must do this in person or it's not valid.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
I didn't get an email! Whats going on here!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where the f is my insider e-mail?!

jem6702

jem6702

Awards
No Enhanced within driving distance, does the online store count?

blindedge449

blindedge449

Awards
im hyped about this, about to head to get my enhanced tomorrow. any idea when the goodies will ship out after we send the email?

aceroni

Awards
You guys know what our insider sales are like. Ridiculously low prices and free products are common.

We have one coming on Tuesday which involves a new product release.

Make sure you are signed up. You won't want to miss this. It is for insiders only.

Join the PES Insider
If you're not signed up.....get on it NOW!!!
Can't wait for this!
I wanna be inside the insider deal :D

Do you guys have any info on the gms?

blindedge449

blindedge449

Awards
I have been checking all the places around me and none of them carry enhanced

jarredm15

Awards
I have been checking all the places around me and none of them carry enhanced
The *** by me had it behind the counter. The one guy said he had never heard of it, but the manager said they didnt have shelf space for the product, therefore it was being held behind..seemed kind of dumb since the container is extremely small.. but whatever..got a bottle, took 2 scoops and had a great workout..looking forward to receiving the erase pro in a few weeks? Definitely a solid deal!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The *** by me had it behind the counter. The one guy said he had never heard of it, but the manager said they didnt have shelf space for the product, therefore it was being held behind..seemed kind of dumb since the container is extremely small.. but whatever..got a bottle, took 2 scoops and had a great workout..looking forward to receiving the erase pro in a few weeks? Definitely a solid deal!
Good to hear. Keep us updated and enjoy your free stuff. :)

blindedge449

blindedge449

Awards
Its kinnda been a pain because I drove to two different locations with no luck. Then I have tried calling a couple of the places around me, none of them have heard of it. Im just going to print out the ***'s website product page and bring it with me to a couple other locations and see if they can check the product number or something in their inventory.

aceroni

Awards
Its kinnda been a pain because I drove to two different locations with no luck. Then I have tried calling a couple of the places around me, none of them have heard of it. Im just going to print out the ***'s website product page and bring it with me to a couple other locations and see if they can check the product number or something in their inventory.
Can't you just buy it online and forward receipt?

blindedge449

blindedge449

Awards
Can't you just buy it online and forward receipt?
Someone had asked if we could buy it online earlier in the thread but no one gave an answer so I was assuming the purchase had to be in store

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for discount code.... :)

blindedge449

blindedge449

Awards
I finally found one in store! I was able to use a $10 off $20+ coupon at the store as well

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I finally found one in store! I was able to use a $10 off $20+ coupon at the store as well
Holy hell what a deal you got then!! Nice score and thanks for the support sir. :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Man, the G is running a buy one get one half off here... 2 enhanced, 2 e pro, 2 gms for $64?! Damn right I got my 2 ha!

blindedge449

blindedge449

Awards
Glycergrow

I really liked my first workout with enhanced. Im contemplating buying another one tomorrow and submitting another photo before the insider deal runs out.

Just curious, does anyone have any experience or could give me some advice on adding glycergrow from controlled labs into the mix?

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I really liked my first workout with enhanced. Im contemplating buying another one tomorrow and submitting another photo before the insider deal runs out.

Just curious, does anyone have any experience or could give me some advice on adding glycergrow from controlled labs into the mix?
I think that is basically what the GMS that comes with this deal brings to the party, so you probably wouldn't need to add Glycergrow (also GMS) as well.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tyler is correct. GMS is the main ingredient in Glycergrow.

aceroni

Awards
Can someone explain what gms actually does

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Can someone explain what gms actually does
It's supposed to produce insane pumps by trapping more water in muscle cells I think. For reviews, check reviews of Glycergrow on Nutraplanet. I tried the Nutraplanet bulk GMS before and didn't notice anything from it, but I am still excited to try this new micronized GMS a try. PES has great quality stuff so if any GMS is going to work, it'll be this stuff.

aceroni

Awards
It's supposed to produce insane pumps by trapping more water in muscle cells I think. For reviews, check reviews of Glycergrow on Nutraplanet. I tried the Nutraplanet bulk GMS before and didn't notice anything from it, but I am still excited to try this new micronized GMS a try. PES has great quality stuff so if any GMS is going to work, it'll be this stuff.
Thank you for finally answering me. Much appreciated..

Does anyone know how long this promo lasts? Idk of any local store Carries enhanced

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We would like to give a friendly reminder to AM customers that discussion of retailers other than NP is prohibited.

Don't get banned!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aceroni, you have a PM. :)

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for finally answering me. Much appreciated..

Does anyone know how long this promo lasts? Idk of any local.*** that Carries enhanced
No problem at all, dude! If you have specific questions about the promo, you can email PES or PM one of their reps; they will hook you up with all the info you need I'm sure ;)

blindedge449

blindedge449

Awards
with a couple hours left, I caved in and picked up another tub of enhanced. insider deal is just too good

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wise man making savings. :)

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
I never got the insider email. I have been waiting idk why I didn't get it.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
When does it end? I wanna purchase but can't until next Friday :(

blindedge449

blindedge449

Awards
I think its already over. Yeah, just checked the email (Offer Expires this Saturday at 11:59PM PST)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Fark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just my luck

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
No email either I missed it:( def could have used some erase pro and enhanced

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make sure your spam filter doesn't divert our emails.

jarredm15

Awards
Sent the email, but never got a response. Are responses being sent?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sent the email, but never got a response. Are responses being sent?
I do believe this was brought up before and the answer was no each email would not have a response. But no worries. You'll still get your goodies!

jarredm15

Awards
I do believe this was brought up before and the answer was no each email would not have a response. But no worries. You'll still get your goodies!
You are correct sir! Just got my package today! Best and Quickest insider deal ever! Thanks PES!! May start my first log with this stuff and some DAA.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
You are correct sir! Just got my package today! Best and Quickest insider deal ever! Thanks PES!! May start my first log with this stuff and some DAA.
If you log please send us a link, love to follow.