INNER UPPER CHEST DEVELOPMENT

inda11

inda11

Awards
Any one got some exercises to build the inner upper chest for that v neck t shirt.

abot

abot

Awards
Any one got some exercises to build the inner upper chest for that v neck t shirt.
Guillotine Press is a good movement for the upper chest .. Adjust arm width to targer inner/outer pectorials. Just be careful, it's a dangerous exercise and is quite taxing on your front deltoids. Try to use a light/moderate weight. Good luck

iliketosquat

Awards
I dont really think there is a way to target your inner chest. Just doing regular and incline pressing movements and having a good diet will eventually fill your chest out to where you can notice a good "valley" on it.

Doss

Doss

Awards
  • Established
Incline pressing will build up the upper chest (obviously) but I've found I "feel" the tension in the inner upper area when I use a slightly narrower than shoulder width grip. It might not work for you, but it'd be worth a shot!

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
This is a more difficult area to hit but not impossible. Try incline db presses palms facing in. Twist the db inward @ the top of the contraction like a arnold press. I also find that high cable crossovers help with this area. Make sure your hands are crossing not just meeting in the middle. U need to alternate the top hand. Good luck!!

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Guillotine Press is a good movement for the upper chest .. Adjust arm width to targer inner/outer pectorials. Just be careful, it's a dangerous exercise and is quite taxing on your front deltoids. Try to use a light/moderate weight. Good luck
Agree on guillotine presses on an incline. Bring the bar all the way to your neck. I also go very wide but watch out with your shoulders, abot is right these can wreck your shoulders but have never got a better pump then these. You can even use the smith to go as heavy as possible. I adjust my grip wider as each set progresses.
Good luck!