Injection cough fit

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay I've made a bunch of posts about this but I've got to say this morning I did a testosterone and primo shot and I had a coughing fit so bad that I broke a blood vessel in my damn eye LOL. I don't know what's going on I've been on trt for like 10 years now and these coughing fits are starting to happen more frequently. I always aspirate and it's kind of funny because I have aspirated blood before and been like "ah whatever" and Inject anyway without a problem and then I will aspirate and get nothing inject and then end up in a coughing fit. I'm basically getting Tren cough without the benefits of taking tren. Wtf

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn dude you're getting to the point where you have to ask yourself if I may quote my bro @Smont " is it worth it?"

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You do seem to have a lot of issues brother.
Well I'm on trt anyway so I gotta do it. Maybe learn to hit lats now I guess
I'm not on TRT, man ..... But I've ran a lot of cycles over the years and so far, no coughing spells.
Not sure what's going on .....

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You do seem to have a lot of issues brother.

I'm not on TRT, man ..... But I've ran a lot of cycles over the years and so far, no coughing spells.
Not sure what's going on .....
It's only when I do the right glute. Im thinking scar tissue or something. It never happened in the past. It's something that's been happening since this summer

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is most likely scar tissues. There’s usually blood forming around it and it becomes messy / hard to have smooth injections when a spot is messed up. Avoid the spot and I bet it won’t happen.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is most likely scar tissues. There’s usually blood forming around it and it becomes messy / hard to have smooth injections when a spot is messed up. Avoid the spot and I bet it won’t happen.
I'm moving to Florida and hooking up with a trainer soon. I think he's gonna have me bring my test back down to TRT doses and have me add a little bit of growth hormone and he's saying doing it like that plus following exactly what he says will get me where I wanna be. Less oil. I'm hyped lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's only when I do the right glute. Im thinking scar tissue or something. It never happened in the past. It's something that's been happening since this summer
@Mathb33 is probably right on this, man.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm moving to Florida and hooking up with a trainer soon. I think he's gonna have me bring my test back down to TRT doses and have me add a little bit of growth hormone and he's saying doing it like that plus following exactly what he says will get me where I wanna be. Less oil. I'm hyped lol
Whatever the amount of oil leave that injection site alone it’s screaming for help lol