Injectable anavar ?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever have tried it or have any info on it ? Is it legit ? The ug that carries it has a very good reputation. Im thinking of picking some up but I would like to get u guys opinion on it first ? I never knew there was a injectable version.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
That makes very little sense. Why would you bother injecting a methylated steroid? If you're going to inject, why not go with something stronger?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm getting ready for a show in October. For yous that compete know cycles can get expensive. I already have test p, winny, aromasin, and a little clen. Wanted to add var but tabs are so effin expensive. I can get a cycle of injectable var from gp alot cheaper so just wanted some info on it for I never heard it.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Or possibly might do primo at 400 a week for 10 weeks instead. What do u think ? Is that a high enough dose for primo to be effective ?

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Or possibly might do primo at 400 a week for 10 weeks instead. What do u think ? Is that a high enough dose for primo to be effective ?
From what I understand, that's a standard dose. I've also heard a number of people recommend tren for their precontest stack.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
So does anyone have any experience with the injectable anavar ? Was thinking of injecting 50 mg everyday for 6-8 weeks. Would this be stronger then the oral ?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
That makes very little sense. Why would you bother injecting a methylated steroid? If you're going to inject, why not go with something stronger?
Exactly. And on a related point its the same with winny, why inject it when you can take it orally? Its methylated either way, and the brand I got (Zambon) was water based. I'll be damned if I'm injecting possibly dirty ass water into myself, fck that. Sure injectable probably stresses the liver less and gets more gear into your system, but hardly worth the extra effort. I drank them bitches when I had a legit supplier of them who sold them to me dirt cheap :D

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
So does anyone have any experience with the injectable anavar ? Was thinking of injecting 50 mg everyday for 6-8 weeks. Would this be stronger then the oral ?
You will get more of the gear into your system injecting vrs taking it orally.....the gut will always reduce the amount of the gear that gets into your system vs. straight injections. But I doubt its worth the effort to inject anavar when you can get a comparable effect orally. It won't make that much of a difference in my estimations....but that is just my opinion.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'd rather take oral var over injection any day but to do financial ties I'm going to have to go with the injection for its much cheaper. I just wanted some input on it cause I didn't know injection var exists.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Any more input on GP injectable var guys ? I'm just worried that this stuff could be bunk.

AT50

AT50

Awards
Oral 50mg Anavar costs less then a hamburger from McDonalds. I would go with orals for four weeks. 50/50/70/90. You can get um in 20mg and 50mg dosages.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Oral var cycle would cost me over 300 dollars for 50 mg for 7 weeks. Injectable would cost me 250 and last me 8 weeks with 50mg a day. Would injectable be stronger the oral ??? Every other anabolic injectable is usually stronger.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
The only reasonably cheap var I have seen was "quality direct labs" which is 100 count 10mg tabs for 60 dollars. Everywhere else its 50 count 10 mg for 60 dollars. But i have never used that lab so not sure if they are legit. I have always used gp or kapa.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
The only reasonably cheap var cycle I have see was "quality direct labs" which is 100 count 10mg tabs for 60 dollars. But i have never used that lab so not sure if they are legit. I have always used gp or kapa.
Yeah, beware of cheap anavar.....9.9 times out of 10 its not anavar :D Stuff is usually expensive.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
What is the point of adding var to winny?

The amount of money you are going to have to spend on running a decent var cycle isn't worth t.

Just get more winny

Stupid to inject methylated steroid

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
So ur saying 50mg orall var is stronger then 50 mg injectable? I always thought injection was superior to orall. In my opinion for example injection winny is stronger then the orall ? Also does anyone know the life span of injectable var ? I was guessing 50 mg once ed would be enough ?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know how a inject var cycle would look like ? Would 50 mg a day be a good dose . Each bottle comes 25 per ml.
There is not one thread of info on a inject var cycle so help appreciated

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
The var I have is oil based so can't drink

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Oral anavar's half life is somewhere between 6-9 hours or so (I've seen quite a variation of "opinions" on this throughout the years) So I always used to dose it at least every 12 hours, twice a day morning and night, and space it out even more for 3-4 doses if I can. Injectible? I have no idea lol. Once per day (obviously) at 50mg per day would be the route I would take.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking one injection a day would be sufficient. I can't imagine poking myself twice a day. No way in hell lol.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I was thinking one injection a day would be sufficient. I can't imagine poking myself twice a day. No way in hell lol.
Shyt, I avoid test prop and tren like the plague just to avoid EOD or ED injections...never mind twice a day :D

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I once ran test prop eod and injectable winny ed for 4 weeks. Would put the test prop in the left delt followed by the Winn in the right. Not fun lol.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I once ran test prop eod and injectable winny ed for 4 weeks. Would put the test prop in the left delt followed by the Winn in the right. Not fun lol.
Why didn't you just load them up in one syringe on the days you used both? too much oil due to the concentration? or you did not want to mix water based and oil based? (if the winny was water based that is)

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Just an update : I decided not to take the chance of running a injectable var cycle. Not enough studies on how to run it or if its even worth running. Decided to go with my tren a, prop a, and masteron prop instead for next cycle :) Would really like to see an inject log in the future to see how effective it is.

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
Just an update : I decided not to take the chance of running a injectable var cycle. Not enough studies on how to run it or if its even worth running. Decided to go with my tren a, prop a, and masteron prop instead for next cycle :) Would really like to see an inject log in the future to see how effective it is.
What's "prop a"

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Just ment plain old test prop bud. Typing to fast wasn't thinking haha.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Injectable and oral methyls have the same effects (both positive and negative).

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
lol those cycles remind me of that ZZ Top song, pincushion. i ran tren ace one time for like 12 weeks. it was years ago so i cant remember for sure but i started hating it. after awhile my adrenline would even spike when it was close to shot time. i aint never doing that again. at least i hope. if or when they ban all the designers, i may have to resort to fina pellets.
Yep, that is the worst part for me as well.....even if I'm not "nervous" or "scared" of the injection, I get all hyped up leading up to it and my heart is racing and shyt. I just don't care for sticking needles into myself to be honest.....Reason I use androgel for TRT. I just got off of a 2X per week 12 week cycle of deca.....Hated every minute of it lol.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established