Inhibit-e stock

Alpha90210

Awards
I see that the SNS owner/main rep was in an accident and I wish him a speedy recovery.

In the meanwhile, anyone know where I can order some inhibit-e right now?
Anyone know when the stock at the official website will replenish?

green1990

Awards
so strong supplements is sold out is inhibit e coming back?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to highjack, but does anyone know when DPS is going to get restocked with SNS? It's been a while

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Never heard of flexit. Has anyone bought from them before?

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
Never heard of flexit. Has anyone bought from them before?
Yeah Chris is solid at flexit, never had an issue with him. I pay him through CashApp too.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just wanted to let everyone know that we should be getting Inhibit-E back in stock within the next 2 to 3 weeks.

I hate being out of stock on things, but the reason Inhibit-E works so well is that we are extremely picky and precise with raw materials for it and some of the particular raws just weren't available for awhile. They're in now and its in the production lineup.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just wanted to let everyone know that we should be getting Inhibit-E back in stock within the next 2 to 3 weeks.

I hate being out of stock on things, but the reason Inhibit-E works so well is that we are extremely picky and precise with raw materials for it and some of the particular raws just weren't available for awhile. They're in now and its in the production lineup.
It's much appreciated the commitment to quality that's continually seen from SNS -CEL

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's much appreciated the commitment to quality that's continually seen from SNS -CEL
Thank you. I know that it can be frustrating sometimes when things are out of stock; it definitely is to me - but that's pretty much life when it comes to being super picky on raw material quality sometimes. I really appreciate your understanding and support.