Information overload <--- good thing

Ratchet

Awards
WOW! I am new here. Been soaking up as much as I can. A few mins ago my brain shut down. It said enough is enough we need a break and it ran out of the room.

Wow, this site is awesome. One of the best if not the best I have found. You all are awesome. The outpouring of knowledge is well unreal.

Thanks for such a gold.....no diamond mine of valuable information. I have been researching ph's hard lately and feel as lucky as can be I came here. Woo Whoo.

Keep up the good work all. I will be posting more.

/me runs off to find my brain :eek:

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Kind of cool here isn't it. While I'm a complete moron when it comes to bodybuilding compared to these guys.

Welcome!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Welcome Rachet! We are glad that you have found Mecca, be sure and spread the news!

Have fun!

Ratchet

Awards
Thanks guys. Listen I may be asking some questions here that are in the data banks, trust me I search daily. But what I am finding is the answers generate more questions faster than I can search out the "more" answers. So, just know that I am using the "SESRCH" funtion, but when I start to drown in information overload, I am gona cop out and post a question here.

Like this one.

Is thier an issue of odor with any of the transdermals.

and

I have been trying to decifer the differance between the spray and gel in so much as ... can you order it either way.

Sorry Drowning.

=)

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Listen I may be asking some questions here that are in the data banks, trust me I search daily. But what I am finding is the answers generate more questions faster than I can search out the "more" answers. So, just know that I am using the "SESRCH" funtion, but when I start to drown in information overload, I am gona cop out and post a question here.

Like this one.

Is thier an issue of odor with any of the transdermals.

and

I have been trying to decifer the differance between the spray and gel in so much as ... can you order it either way.

Sorry Drowning.

=)
welcome ratchet...one of the coolest things about this board is that even whe you aska question that may be covered somewhere, most times the bros will give you the link....unless its something really basic like what is a ph? heh :saw:

anyways, i am useing 1test in bdc's t-gel, which comes with dmso. i havent noticed any unpleasant smell....i cant remember all the ingredients in tgel but they put something in there to cover up any odor from dmso....i've also used tren-x from bb.com and had no odor problem with it either.

i havent used any transdermal with a spray...and i'd describe tren-x and bdc's t gel more as having the texture and feel of a lotion than a gel. i like the gel because it stays where you put it and doesnt run all over the place.

anyways, those are the only preps i;ve had any experience with.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
welcome aboard Ratchet! this is the best group of guys around, and I'm glad you find it so informative :D