incline barbell bench 225lbs for 7 reps + 2 forced reps

danthamansky

Awards

danthamansky

Awards
Nice progress. Keep it up
thank you brotha :) im sure i can get more now! i will be updating my workouts, mainly the first lifts however i will get some footage throughout my workout to show what i do :)

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Nice set. Your spotter needs to back off. No need for him to have touched rep #6

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good gods, you used to be a hippy!

Keep them shoulder blades tight and your arms closer to your body on the incline press.

That said, sweet progress and good showing!

Br

danthamansky

Awards
Good gods, you used to be a hippy!

Keep them shoulder blades tight and your arms closer to your body on the incline press.

That said, sweet progress and good showing!

Br
thanks bro! my form got much better too :)

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Nice set. I usually cant touch 225 after flat benching unless i take long breaks..one lil critique this is just my opinion though. I feel as though if i stop at the top of the motion the next rep seems heavier and i never lock my elbows cuz its basically all triceps when locking out but no need to change suttin that aint broke jus another option if yu wanna try it out

danthamansky

Awards
Nice set. I usually cant touch 225 after flat benching unless i take long breaks..one lil critique this is just my opinion though. I feel as though if i stop at the top of the motion the next rep seems heavier and i never lock my elbows cuz its basically all triceps when locking out but no need to change suttin that aint broke jus another option if yu wanna try it out
willtry it out! Thx bro :)