Incarnate...skin tingle

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
I bought two bottles with plans on stacking with some Green Magnitude. I have heard great things about this product. But when I take it I get a skin tingling sensation for at least thirty minutes. I was wondering how long will it take for my body to build a tolerance to it. I am about to stop using these products it so bad. Thanks for any help. mark

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i hate the tingles too. try taking carbs with your incarnate.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Eat something before you take it, as mentioned above. After taking it a few times you won't notice the tingle anymore.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's the beta-alanine. Sometimes it gives some users a slight tingling feeling, but it's nothing to worry about.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I like the tingle.. i get sad when i dont get it ... .. :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Water helps, too...but I enjoy the tingles.

benjiXXL

Awards
I love the Beta tingles, but once my system got FLOODED (not just saturated) with the beta alanine, benefits were less, and I decided I had to stop taking it for 10-12 weeks in order to take full advantage. Then again, I was using it for over one year straight .. THAT'S how much I liked it! Towards the end, I was adding 8-10grams intra-workout, and no tingles!! Now, I get tingles from one 3 cap serving of Incarnate (2,000mg BA)!!!

.. speaking of Incarnate; to me, the ONLY 100% efficient joint health product I've come across! Upon resuming training again after 10 weeks away from the gym, my shoulder joints have been killing me (and they were PAINFUL prior to my break as well). I just started another batch of Incarnate TODAY, so I am already feeling 'safer,' and can't wait till a week from now till the effects are noticed fully !