Incarnate side effect?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
quick question. so i got a bottle of incarnate. i was looking forward (and still am) to finishing the bottle. i started out with two caps, and got an unpleasant itching around my ears (especially the top). it was really intense, and lasted for about 20 minutes. is this normal, or am i having an allergic reaction to something? i stopped taking it of course, i'm really wondering if i should give it to one of my friends, or keep taking it. thanks in advance for any info you may have.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
normal, your getting a flush-feeling.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
completely normal.

What you are experiencing is the beta-alanine 'tingles'... its completely harmless and will definitely subside as you continue to take the product.

You will also get a similar type effect from niacin.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
ok - thanks for your help. i've heard great things about it, so i really didn't want to get rid of it.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ok - thanks for your help. i've heard great things about it, so i really didn't want to get rid of it.
you get used to it, now that i dont get it, i kinda miss it!!...lol...good luck , let us know how it goes for you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you get used to it, now that i dont get it, i kinda miss it!!...lol...good luck , let us know how it goes for you.
i hear ya, i wait for the tingles to start to know it's working. i always take on an empty so i get them. after taking for awhile they go away- i miss them very much, makes me sad.:aargh:

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
completely normal.

What you are experiencing is the beta-alanine 'tingles'... its completely harmless and will definitely subside as you continue to take the product.

You will also get a similar type effect from niacin.
What is the actual chemical/physical process happening to you that causes these tingles?

Also do these tingles come with a red flushing of the skin the same as Niacin?

thanks, Jag