Important question about pro hormones on the first day

Rnunez91

Awards
Hey everyone. Question.... I receive my beast pro hormone stack 2morrow afternoon in the mail. i understand u have to take pills morning, afternoon, and night. along with w,e cycle therapy you are on. Will it be ok to take afternoon and night doses only and move onto morning/afternoon/night following day? or should i stack the pills i was suppose to take 2morrow morning into my afternoon and night doses.

thanks in advance

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Just wait another day after it comes its not going to kill you to miss 1 day of the cycle, this way you dont have to worry about minutia like this. Honestly it wont make a difference but if your soo eager and cant wait do 1 afternoon, 1 around night and then 1 around later night (lol) then proceed to normal dosing next day

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
what is the beast prohormone stack? sounds kinda like a typical marketing ploy name. if its a stack, its probly dosed weird

anyways, it really depends on the compounds used and the half life of the compound. for example, hdrol is taken twice a day because of its long half life. epistane should be taken 3 times a day because of a shorter half life

Rnunez91

Awards
Just wait another day after it comes its not going to kill you to miss 1 day of the cycle, this way you dont have to worry about minutia like this. Honestly it wont make a difference but if your soo eager and cant wait do 1 afternoon, 1 around night and then 1 around later night (lol) then proceed to normal dosing next day
thing is i wont be going to the gym wed. therefore i wanted to start 2morrow. im going to take flex fitness beast prohormone stack.. its one of the best out right now. pricey, but great. the reviews are great.... anyways. not sure what dosage i should do along with my cycle therapy if i start in the afternoon instead of morning for 2morrow

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
thing is i wont be going to the gym wed. therefore i wanted to start 2morrow. im going to take flex fitness beast prohormone stack.. its one of the best out right now. pricey, but great. the reviews are great.... anyways. not sure what dosage i should do along with my cycle therapy if i start in the afternoon instead of morning for 2morrow
do you even know what it is? or are you going completely by reviews. youre gonna mess yourself up if you dont know what youre getting into

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
do you even know what it is? or are you going completely by reviews. youre gonna mess yourself up if you dont know what youre getting into
Agreed.

No offense to the OP, but you sound a little wet behind the ears to be playing with SD (assuming that's what it is)

goat23

goat23

Awards
Wasn't flex fitness that Fake ass stuff called extreme beastdrol??

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looked it up:

Serving size, 1 Cap: 40mg 19-Norandrostenediol, 20mg Max-LMG, 10mg Methyl-Sten.

goat23

goat23

Awards
Holy **** just checked their website!!! Ok the beast crap has msten at 10mg max lmg at 20mg and some 19 nor at 40mg recommended 3 times a day for 4 weeks
They then reccomend to follow up with their trenavar called wolverine lol at 20 mg a cap for 4 weeks
Then this us what gets me tells you to take a OTC pct!!! With only bromo, daa and milk thistle!!!
Op stay away you aren't experienced enough and their advice is ****house!
What you gonna do when you get bitch tits from running a 19 nor and tren for 8 weeks with m sten

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
lmg too^

he'll have some fully lactating man boobs by the end

mbrane

mbrane

Awards
... and then, it was silent. <snort>

rphash49

Awards
Holy **** just checked their website!!! Ok the beast crap has msten at 10mg max lmg at 20mg and some 19 nor at 40mg recommended 3 times a day for 4 weeks
They then reccomend to follow up with their trenavar called wolverine lol at 20 mg a cap for 4 weeks
Then this us what gets me tells you to take a OTC pct!!! With only bromo, daa and milk thistle!!!
Op stay away you aren't experienced enough and their advice is ****house!
What you gonna do when you get bitch tits from running a 19 nor and tren for 8 weeks with m sten
Wow I think this post gave me gyno!! Thanks goat!!!

rphash49

Awards
Some people can not even handle 30mg m-sten solo without heavy sides and this dude is triple stacking with a OTC pct. OMG lmao!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
media_4929838.jpg