Imagine taking P-Slin Twice a day! OMG-Bulk is here!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So can we actually understand the difference between capped P-Slin and the bulk P-slin?

It says the capped P-slin is Engineered Extract from Lagerstroemia Speciosa) & Gymnemic Complex.

Bulk is just the Lagerstromeia Speciosa?

What would the Gymnemic have added in the capped?

What are the differences in methods of action between the capped and the bulk?

Can these points be addressed?
It was stated just a couple posts above... no real direct action in the effect of Pslin just a helper for your pancreas altogether.

Gymnema is used to help beta cell regeneration in the pancrease but since, we are dosing P-SLIN twice a day, we want to maximize GLUT4 increase with insulin and P-SLIN and this how we will create the steady state anabolic enviroment around our workouts.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well its a "new" avi actually.... but its a cut out I just did of an old pic right when I started working out... lol.

A whopping 140lbs at the exact same height I am now... 50lbs def makes a BIG difference.
hahaha, I meant old pic of you in your avy...good stuff!

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I want to see the instructions for this "Monster Shake"!

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Am i getting this right... That with the new protocal you can put the bulk into a shake or take right when you eat a me. That is nice to know if you are eating out or are in a tight squeeze somewhere, no matter how much bulk i buy i still will keep a few caps around.

Am i getting this right... That with the new protocal you can put the bulk into a shake or take right when you eat a me. That is nice to know if you are eating out or are in a tight squeeze somewhere, no matter how much bulk i buy i still will keep a few caps around.

correct..

Working on the protocol. I had some major customs issues that I need by all day attention and energy.

ZIMM

Awards
How do we work anabolic pump into this , if we do at all?
2x a day ap , 2x a day pslin or is that overkill on 500 grams of carbs daily?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude, that sounds like overkill to me - 2x P-Slin would be enough. Maybe once you acclimatise to that you may want to throw in a AP for your mid-day meal.

Be prepared to become a Carb Whore!

ZIMM

Awards
Is bulk pslin Increasing GLUT-4 levels in skeletal muscle, allowing entry of glucose into muscle cells, but not in fat cells?
Or is that only from the ingrediant in anabolic pump?

You can work AP into the regimen. I do.

Tomorrow, we will have an open discussion..

LOVERIUS

Awards
I was thinking of using bulk p-slin 3xday, to see what it can do. :thumbsup:, together of course with 6 PRIME a day, i dont think thats overkill.

I was thinking of using bulk p-slin 3xday, to see what it can do. :thumbsup:, together of course with 6 PRIME a day, i dont think thats overkill.

I say stagger..

go 3 days at 3 times a day and go 3 days at 2 times a day and take one day off...

Remember if you are dosing 3 times a day and feel "out of it" and always thirsty..

you need more carbs and water!!!!!

I think twice a day is a sweet spot without needing to over eat.

Even if you are a creatine non responder add 3grams of creatine to each P-SLIN dose....just do it...Do not have to go above 3 grams...

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
USP, even with my 1200mg today I felt, and still feel completely fine. I've had a total of 236 carbs today, pretty much all complex (minus one peach).

Am I a bit abnormal? Shouldn't I be feeling rather suckfest?

USP, even with my 1200mg today I felt, and still feel completely fine. I've had a total of 236 carbs today, pretty much all complex (minus one peach).

Am I a bit abnormal? Shouldn't I be feeling rather suckfest?

No way it's just day one...keep it up and day 4 or 5 will be the suckfest...

ZIMM

Awards
usplabs answer please.

Is bulk pslin Increasing GLUT-4 levels in skeletal muscle, allowing entry of glucose into muscle cells, but not in fat cells?

I am trying to figure out which supplement is better for me since my main goal is to eat 400-500 grams of carbs a day without gaining fat.

usplabs answer please.

I am trying to figure out which supplement is better for me since my main goal is to eat 400-500 grams of carbs a day without gaining fat.
P-Slin ingredients with moderate carbs will lead to muscular glut4 delivery but we are going to take advantage of insulin and P-SLIN around workout times using a good amount of carbohydrates so a hard question to answer but with proper timing. We should be able to get the carbs where they need to go...

I will out line 3 protocols

1. Muscle gain-fat loss
2. Muscle gain-no fat gain
3. Muscle gain-some fat

of course 1 will have less muscle gain than 2 and 2 will have less muscle gain than 3....

I can only outline so much but you as the bodybuilder has to understand his body to finely adjust nutrition to meet your goal.

ZIMM

Awards
I say stagger..

go 3 days at 3 times a day and go 3 days at 2 times a day and take one day off...

Remember if you are dosing 3 times a day and feel "out of it" and always thirsty..

Even if you are a creatine non responder add 3grams of creatine to each P-SLIN dose....just do it...Do not have to go above 3 grams...
what if your eating 450 grams of carbs a day , would pslin 3x
work well at 150 grams carb per meal?

ZIMM

Awards
So, if for max recomp, 15 minutes beforehand, and max growth, with the shake?
bump to this question..

I am basically a carboholic and 300 grams a day maintains my bf levels, but I would like to be able to eat 400 to 450 grams a day without gaining bf , so thE pslin and anabolic pump interest me.

I was thinking of running pslin with 120 gram carb shake to maximize gains pre workout, second dose of pslin later in the day with another 120 grams of carb then pslin or ap 15 minutes before my final carb meal so I get the glut4 action on that last meal.

my thouht is that my body can handle the first 300 grams of carbs without gaining fat and if I take the pslin or ap 15 minutes prior to the final meal I will activate glut 4 and hopefully not store fat from that final 120 grams of carbs.

I would like to hear whats usp thinks of this and if im on the rite track here.

I would use another 50 -90 grams carb post workout also, for a total in the 400 -450 range.
The one day off of pslin I will lower my carbs into the 200-300 range.

LOVERIUS

Awards
I say stagger..

your the best!!! :box: