IM Trestolone Acetate/Msten stack

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Injectable I believe, I'd have to look it up but I'm pretty sure it was.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Id be interested to see what dose they ran. At 12.5mg Ed I had major gains still so you could theoretically run waaayyyy less then that.

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
Id be interested to see what dose they ran. At 12.5mg Ed I had major gains still so you could theoretically run waaayyyy less then that.
How much would you recommend starting out with for somebody whose never tried it before? I was thinking 30/day stacked with Msten, but maybe that's too much?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How much would you recommend starting out with for somebody whose never tried it before? I was thinking 30/day stacked with Msten, but maybe that's too much?
it's not terrible but I would suggest starting lower Cuz I got hit with sides fast when I upped my dose from 25 to 50 so somewhere in there is a breaking point. I actually screwed up and wasn't paying attention thinking it was 100mg/ml when it was actually 50mg/ml so this led to me using half what I had originally planned for most of my cycle and I still had incredible gains. I intended to run 25/25/25/50/50/50/50/50 but actually ended up at 12.5/12.5/25/25/25/50/50/50. I really enjoyed 25 far more then 50 too as the night sweats, bloat, and nip sensitivity hit me hard and fast at 50 and I had to nearly double my Adex dose to keep things in check and even then my nips were a bit touchy the whole way.

If I run it again it'll be a front load of 75mg day 1 then 25mg through at least the first 4 weeks before even trying to bump up and even then I would prob only bump by 10mg or so each week until I found the sides.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much of the lotion is equal to 30 mg with the oil? Is 100 mg per day lotion equal to 30 mg oil?