Awards
  • Established
Cook all the food you got and eat, eat, and eat. :thumbsup:

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well i got a weeks worth of pasta, chicken, eggs, egg whites, milk, fish, red meat. Then half a weeks worht of milk, cottage cheese, oatmeal, ketchup, bar-b-que sauce, whole wheat bread, and i have one apple.

Thanks to the rest of my family making sure they have milky ways, chips, cupcakes, whole milk, ceral, hot dogs, LOL.

Im going to turn out 50 pounds heaiver, because i won't be able to go to the gym, and i will be forced to eat junk.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Man.... good luck to all the brothers tucked down there. Hope nothing is too severe and you all get out safe and with little to no damage.
Sage

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks man, it isn't really bad yet, i guess it is moving slowler then expected.

Bobo lives in south florida, was probably already hit today. Wonder how he is doing.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, stay safe guy....that imagery looks wicked man...LOL...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am 15 minutes east of Sanibel and Captiva Island. THey were split in two. We have no power, no nothing. Thank god my place is built with post hurricane Andrew code. I don't even know the true damage becuase I went to Miami where I will remain util power is restored.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Hope things aren't too F'd up over there for you guys. I'm wishing for the best for ya's. Oh, and Bobo, if you run into Will Smith get me an autograph.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
One other thing Bobo. You did save the T-shirts didn't you? I just got permission from my superior (wife) that I could buy one. :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-shirts are fine.

TH hurricane has the same path but the trough isn't very strong anymore so it won't make the right turn.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's the gyms in Miami Bobo?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't been to any around here yet. I have been using the one in the condo building I'm staying in.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Haven't been to any around here yet. I have been using the one in the condo building I'm staying in.

Hey Bobo-ill pay the $5 visitor fee at my gym if ya drive 20 minutes north for a training session! :icon_lol: Man would that be a deal!

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just drive up about 200-250 miles and you can train at my gym for free.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL...I just saw these today.