Ignit3 is strong as fuark... Start with 3 caps or enjoy palpitations

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Does the st.johns wort interact with anything? For some reason I was thinking that you are supposed to avoid something while taking st.johns wort
It VOIDS brith crontol - one to watch for women

It shouldn't be stacked with L-DOPA (mucuna), alcohol, or sleep tablets

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It VOIDS brith crontol - one to watch for women

It shouldn't be stacked with L-DOPA (mucuna), alcohol, or sleep tablets
Can you clarify what you mean by voids birth control. Is this relating to women taking it or men?

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Try pni oxytherm black.
Just one tab put me in hospital, hypertensive and borderline having panic attacks.
Bearing in mind I used to take eca like they were tic tacs.

Whatever is in it really disagreed with me, to the point I questioned if the label is true to what's inside.

Ever since I've learned to be very careful with stims.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why on earth is this a 66% transparent label, with what I consider the one ingredient I sure would like to know how much is in there: a-Yohimbine, in a Prop?

You've got mostly N-Phenyldimethylamine, then Juglans Regia (Walnut) and then a-Yohimbine.

As one who tolerates and takes a lot of Y-HCL (so far 40mg with no side effects *just because that's how much a 0.15cc scoop holds*, I add it to any a-Yohimbine containing product based on BP readings... but I need to know how much a-Yohimbine *that* is. I'm assuming not a lot here, based on the prop nature.
Something about Ignit3 gives me a "dirty" feel and it's not even at full dose. I limit using it because of this. It's not a clean energy like that cocoa stim or DMAA.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Something about Ignit3 gives me a "dirty" feel and it's not even at full dose. I limit using it because of this. It's not a clean energy like that cocoa stim or DMAA.
It's really interesting how different ingredients affect people in unique ways. I think most would describe DMAA as dirtier than Eria Jarensis or Juglans Regia. There are only two things I can think of that may be causing this for you:

1. Alpha-Yohimbine (Rauwolscine): Y and to a lesser extent, Alpha-Y can give some people a jittery/anxious feeling. Have you used Alpha-Y before?

2. Low blood sugar (hypoglycemia): Ignit3 controls insulin so well that it can result in lower blood sugar which, if taken on an empty stomach, may cause some lightheadedness or shakiness. In other words, it may not be the stims themselves, but the combination of stims and lowered blood sugar.

The solution to either of these would be to try taking Ignit3 with food. I'd try taking your dose with some carbs and see how it treats you. Let me know if that helps! It's such a great fat burner; I want you to have the best experience possible.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
It's really interesting how different ingredients affect people in unique ways. I think most would describe DMAA as dirtier than Eria Jarensis or Juglans Regia. There are only two things I can think of that may be causing this for you:

1. Alpha-Yohimbine (Rauwolscine): Y and to a lesser extent, Alpha-Y can give some people a jittery/anxious feeling. Have you used Alpha-Y before?

2. Low blood sugar (hypoglycemia): Ignit3 controls insulin so well that it can result in lower blood sugar which, if taken on an empty stomach, may cause some lightheadedness or shakiness. In other words, it may not be the stims themselves, but the combination of stims and lowered blood sugar.

The solution to either of these would be to try taking Ignit3 with food. I'd try taking your dose with some carbs and see how it treats you. Let me know if that helps! It's such a great fat burner; I want you to have the best experience possible.
This!

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Id bet is the alpha-y. With time of use, these effects diminish substantially

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks for the help. I have no issues with Alpha Y. Might be the other example you listed. I will try with food next time for sure.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

When taking this with carbs, which foods is recommended? And take it simultaneously with said food source?

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
When taking this with carbs, which foods is recommended? And take it simultaneously with said food source?
I would think only take with food if you are one of the rare ones who get low blood sugar or other side effects

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would think only take with food if you are one of the rare ones who get low blood sugar or other side effects
Correct. For best results, take on an empty stomach. However, if Ignit3 is too potent for an individual to take on an empty stomach, I would recommend a relatively easily digestible carb source such as a granola bar, rice cakes, etc. Preferably not something that's liquid sugar like Gatorade. You want something physical in your stomach. You can co-ingest with Ignit3 or eat ~20-30 minutes before dosing. You'll still get 90% of the product's overall efficacy, (which will still be higher than weaker products that don't have such potent a2 agonists and insulin modulators to cause sides for some).

Killcure666

Awards
Holy **** this stuff is strong. Don't take 4 preworkout on an empty stomach! My heart rate was through the roof, it was a tad bit uncomfortable. Solid workout though haha

Killcure666

Awards
Correct. For best results, take on an empty stomach. However, if Ignit3 is too potent for an individual to take on an empty stomach, I would recommend a relatively easily digestible carb source such as a granola bar, rice cakes, etc. Preferably not something that's liquid sugar like Gatorade. You want something physical in your stomach. You can co-ingest with Ignit3 or eat ~20-30 minutes before dosing. You'll still get 90% of the product's overall efficacy, (which will still be higher than weaker products that don't have such potent a2 agonists and insulin modulators to cause sides for some).
What's the mechanism of actions of the insulin modulators in ignit3?

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I believe St. John's worth has a way of inhibiting/limiting the fat cell's sensitivity for insulin. Something like that.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I believe St. John's worth has a way of inhibiting/limiting the fat cell's sensitivity for insulin. Something like that.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great question: there's a lot that could be written about this, but I'll try to keep it brief.

St. John’s wort extract has been observed to benefit insulin sensitivity via inhibition of adipogenesis and insulin-sensitive glucose uptake in adipocytes.

Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Leaf Extract has been shown to decrease fasting insulin and increase insulin sensitivity via, among other actions, inhibition of the PTP1B enzyme (a negative regulator of insulin signalling).

Olive Leaf Extract has data showing insulin sensitization and enhanced glucose metabolism via PPAR-γ activation.

Aframomum Melegueta P.E. is believed to decrease insulin resistance through increased insulin receptors and enhanced ß-cell function.

Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract contains astaxanthin, a potent antioxidant observed to have positive effects on fasting blood glucose level, homeostasis index of insulin resistance (HOMA-IR), and insulin sensitivity.

Sesamol activates PPAR-α and PPAR-γ, and has shown positive effects on insulin resistance.

Finally, our Ginger Root, which is extracted for Gingerol, has been shown to increase insulin sensitivity.

There are many, many other ways in which Ignit3 assists with fat loss; these are merely the ways in which its ingredients may modulate insulin activity.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Great question: there's a lot that could be written about this, but I'll try to keep it brief.

St. John’s wort extract has been observed to benefit insulin sensitivity via inhibition of adipogenesis and insulin-sensitive glucose uptake in adipocytes.

Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Leaf Extract has been shown to decrease fasting insulin and increase insulin sensitivity via, among other actions, inhibition of the PTP1B enzyme (a negative regulator of insulin signalling).

Olive Leaf Extract has data showing insulin sensitization and enhanced glucose metabolism via PPAR-γ activation.

Aframomum Melegueta P.E. is believed to decrease insulin resistance through increased insulin receptors and enhanced ß-cell function.

Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract contains astaxanthin, a potent antioxidant observed to have positive effects on fasting blood glucose level, homeostasis index of insulin resistance (HOMA-IR), and insulin sensitivity.

Sesamol activates PPAR-α and PPAR-γ, and has shown positive effects on insulin resistance.

Finally, our Ginger Root, which is extracted for Gingerol, has been shown to increase insulin sensitivity.

There are many, many other ways in which Ignit3 assists with fat loss; these are merely the ways in which its ingredients may modulate insulin activity.
I've found that ignit3 helps me retain muscle glycogen when cutting calories, so I love that!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Just to add about Sesamol, cause it is one of my favourite ingredients. Despite activating PPAR-Gamma (which combined with c/EBPa, synergize to enhance adipogenesis, through their mutual induction of each other). However, Sesamol, even though activating this pathway actually has an anti-adipogenic effect through inhibition of the ERK1/2 pathway. Meaning it will have all the beneficial effects of PPAR-Gamma agonism, while at the same time preventing mesenchymal stem cells turning into fat cells. :147:

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just to add about Sesamol, cause it is one of my favourite ingredients. Despite activating PPAR-Gamma (which combined with c/EBPa, synergize to enhance adipogenesis, through their mutual induction of each other). However, Sesamol, even though activating this pathway actually has an anti-adipogenic effect through inhibition of the ERK1/2 pathway. Meaning it will have all the beneficial effects of PPAR-Gamma agonism, while at the same time preventing mesenchymal stem cells turning into fat cells. :147:
Yea...what he said. :icon16:

brb researching/reading for 3 hours

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This stuff is very strong!

pbandy1

Awards

doesn't caffeine decrease insulin sensitivity pretty significantly though?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you have a link? I'm seeing that for coffee but not caffeine
Well thats a pretty broad thing you are asking for, what kind of study are you looking for? Because caffeine affects people very differently if you type 1, type 2 diabetic, healthy, overweight, acute or chronic use etc

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I get 1000g caffeine per day and my insulin sensitivity is great on 300g+ carbs. Until I eat 2 slices of cake, the I'm like a hot air balloon.

pbandy1

Awards
Well thats a pretty broad thing you are asking for, what kind of study are you looking for? Because caffeine affects people very differently if you type 1, type 2 diabetic, healthy, overweight, acute or chronic use etc
for a healthy individual who lifts 5-6 times a week, in the amount of 300 mg... basically the normal amount found in a pre-workout.

pbandy1

Awards
I get 1000g caffeine per day and my insulin sensitivity is great on 300g+ carbs. Until I eat 2 slices of cake, the I'm like a hot air balloon.
I'm assuming you meant 1000 mg, lol. But damn that is a lot! how's your sleep?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Even if it does, exercise (resistance training especially) increases it. Net 0 maybe? But something tells me the weight training would over-ride any negative impact. (Didn't look sh^% up, so I could way off here).