IGF-1 LR3 + MGF stack and GHRP2 +GHRH stack questions

nespeys17

Awards
Hey guys I had a couple questions about how to properly use these peptides. A little bit about me: I'm 21, 6'4" and 200 pounds. I'm pretty lean but have been lifting for over a year without significant gains. I lift 3 days a week (MWF) split between chest/tris, back/bis, and legs/shoulders.

This is what I'm thinking in terms of a cycle:

100mcg ghrp2 + 100mcg cjc w/o dac every morning then the same dose again before bed every night.

I was originally going to pin about 15mcg's of the lr3 into each bicep post workout (30mcg total).

However now I wish to add MGF to that cycle. I'm really confused on the MGF it has thrown me through a loop. I don't know whether I should get peg MGF or MGF (I know the difference is MGF is only good for 5-7 minutes but could that be better in some cases?). I've also read tons of different ideas on how to use MGF with lr3 and they all seem to vary.

Could anyone with a lot of experience in peptides help me out and maybe recommend a cycle for me? My goal is basically to just become bigger without becoming fatter

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
if u outline ur questions ill answer them but im just not reading thru ur entire post trying to pull out questions and than answer them.

nespeys17

Awards
My questions are:

when should I take peg MGF when combining it with IGF-1 LR3? post work out pre? rest days or not?

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
I've been having great success running mgf peg 200mcg once a week in an off day that I don't dose igf. Regular mgf 200mcg 1 hour post workout, Igf lr3 24 hours after that. This mimics your bodies natural response, and in theory allows you to run igf indefinitely.

I take ghrp/cjc when I wake up and before bed.

sl1ne

Awards
peg mgf 200-400mcg i.m. 30min after workout into worked muscles
80-100mcg igf-1 lr3 24 hours later

e.g.
peg mgf: monday, wednesday, friday
igf-1 lr3: tuesday, thursday, saturday

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
peg mgf 200-400mcg i.m. 30min after workout into worked muscles
80-100mcg igf-1 lr3 24 hours later

e.g.
peg mgf: monday, wednesday, friday
igf-1 lr3: tuesday, thursday, saturday
Edit(what I've been running for the last couple months:
Regular mgf m/w/f 1 hour post workout into lagging muscles worked
Igf1 lr3 t/th/sat 24 hours later
Peg mgf Sunday 24 hours after sat igf

If you try the protocol you just said let me know how it goes, I'd be interested to hear your results.