iForce Presents Mass Gains™! The Whole Foods Mass Gainer!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I would love to give this a try! I've always taken weight gainers and have had great results. But I haven't ever tried a more natural weight gainer like this product.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to give this a try! I've always taken weight gainers and have had great results. But I haven't ever tried a more natural weight gainer like this product.
mass gains should be head and shoulders above all those weight gainers with dextrose and all of that.....quality of the calories is far superior here

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
mass gains should be head and shoulders above all those weight gainers with dextrose and all of that.....quality of the calories is far superior here
Sweet! I always made gains on the other weight gainers so with the better ingredients in this product it would be interesting to compare.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...Any word on pricing?
I don't remember but I think it'll be a bit more than the other gainers available. Makes sense since we wont be using cheap sugar :p

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would LOVE to try this. depending on price this may be my go to winter protein .

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't remember but I think it'll be a bit more than the other gainers available. Makes sense since we wont be using cheap sugar :p
understandable but most other gainers also have 1k calories and more carbs. (may not be oats though). I know Iso Mass was legit but now its like 90 bucks

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the iforce website shows it at $74.99, then again we all know company websites are usually a bit higher than say a nutraplanet

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's how I used to treat MRI Quick Gainer when it used to be had for cheap.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if 35 servings is 2 scoops, that means 1 scoop is around 250 cals...
yep 115 more calories and 31.5 more carbs than our regular 100% whey protean.....for me thats 345 extra calories a day just from my shake alone, can't wait to get my hands on this stuff

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bring back the VMS protean, as hinted at on FB and no one gets their feelings hurt ITT (looks at FL3X)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bring back the VMS protean, as hinted at on FB and no one gets their feelings hurt ITT (looks at FL3X)
i must have missed that hint, but i've heard it was really good....get a petition together?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would rather have the red velvet cake protein back. Been searching everywhere for some to try

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yep 115 more calories and 31.5 more carbs than our regular 100% whey protean.....for me thats 345 extra calories a day just from my shake alone, can't wait to get my hands on this stuff
Understand but 50 to 70 bucks for 345 calories a day when I can just eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a glass of milk. If it had more calories per serving I would def consider this product. I haven't seen the ingredient profile but it sounds like it's along the lines of iso mass

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just want to make a note on something I find funny imo.

when I as an SNS rep dislike a product, I am all of a sudden trolling, hating cause im a rep, I'm a piece of crap, (pick your fav personal attack), bla bla bla, we've all heard/seen it before, esp if you're a rep.

But when I or other reps like something, no one says, "aw, your trolling and full of shiit, you only like that product cause you're a rep for so an so." or starts taking personal attacks on me/that person.

It's one of the beauties of this forum that regardless of company affiliation, we can review products we purchased and give our honest opinion, as you are not allowed to do this on another unnamed forum (we all know where that is).

It's okay to like a product, but to dislike a product/ingredient for another company results (from a few, not all) in personal attacks on the person an the company they work for.

****steps off soap box*****

now, lets continue talk about (in my opinion) an awesome product, that is, if it's okay to like the product since I'm a rep. :smoker:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ umm i have no idea what you mean

haha but i like the tupac picture...r u trolling me with tupac pictures?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Understand but 50 to 70 bucks for 345 calories a day when I can just eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a glass of milk. If it had more calories per serving I would def consider this product. I haven't seen the ingredient profile but it sounds like it's along the lines of iso mass
anyone trying to gain weight should always have peanut butter with them....maybe camelback backpacks can make a PB dispenser one

smoker145

Looks like a nice product . Definitely want to try it when it's released

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
damn i have a buddy that would prbbly love this stuff haha, he has alot of trouble gaining weight and he likes really clean products this looks perfect for him

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Was this post to say that Mass Gains is on its way or was this to get a tub to log?

I remember Young Gotti talking about this late last year. I like the profile, as do you most.

Let us know!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was this post to say that Mass Gains is on its way or was this to get a tub to log?

I remember Young Gotti talking about this late last year. I like the profile, as do you most.

Let us know!
yeah our european friends got to try it first....the original post said mass gains in 4 weeks, seems to be like longer but it's only been a week so probably about 3 weeks away

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will buy a ton of this, love weight gainers with good carbs as opposed to malto/dextrose.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will buy a ton of this, love weight gainers with good carbs as opposed to malto/dextrose.

After being out due to injury, im back in the gym slowly. Plan to start my all out bulk in a month when I'll be starting xfactor and mass gainz at the same time!!!

Mike

str8_lurkin

Awards
Will 100% try this!!! Currently preparing my cycle so this would go well to bump up calories!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Will 100% try this!!! Currently preparing my cycle so this would go well to bump up calories!
this is exactly what I do. it really helps when your not that hungry or don't feel like cooking

str8_lurkin

Awards
Yea I'm currently using carnivor mass it's good but I want to switch it up and this looks like a winner haha I'm doing 6 meals a day so substituting 1 or 2 meals with a shake would be so much better on my stomach

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I'm currently using carnivor mass it's good but I want to switch it up and this looks like a winner haha I'm doing 6 meals a day so substituting 1 or 2 meals with a shake would be so much better on my stomach
sometimes bulking is tough to stomach all the food and calories...thats a big reason why i think a lot of ppl could benefit from mass gains

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sometimes bulking is tough to stomach all the food and calories...thats a big reason why i think a lot of ppl could benefit from mass gains
100% agree.. liquid meals, much easier and quicker to get down.

Mike