iForce Nutrition - Tropinol - THE CHAMP IS HERE!(free bottles inside!)

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Your a good guy, time and time again you have proved that by dedicated feedback and productive posting on the forum. With that being said, I am very aware of who you are, and what you are capable of, as I am sure the other I-Force reps are as well. With that being said, just a brief app with current stats, what supplements you would be using in conjunction with it if selected, and what you will be doing with it (Cutting, bulking, etc) and what you plan to achieve will suffice for me.

Appreciate your interest!

Mike
6' 225 lbs
dont know exact body fat but since im not cutting its normally 12-13%

Bench 335 x2
Squat 405x3

recovering from some knee and shoulder pain which has lowered these levels from previous 365 bench and havent deadlifted heavy in a while

goal: Get as big as possible w/o use of gear
-mainly strength I dont eat a lot of junk or really have bulking months ; I just get really strick around summer.... Ultimately I want to be 250 and solid,

Short term goal would be 235
and a bench of 400 and squat of 500 raw

lift 4 x a week now cause im in PA school and time is strapped

Current supps:
Protein
Multi
Creatine Mono
Chromium
B12
ginkgo (PA shool sucks lol)
Green Tea
PreWo options:
1 : Plasmajet + OEP or Mitatropin
2: Jacked
3 : Morph
4 : NO synthesize + OEP or mitatropin

I know it sounds like a lot but i used to work for G** p/t before school so i would get some decent free stuff + w/e people would return

I eat 4 meals a day
+ at least 1 protein bar
and two shakes a day

Mainly High protein, moderate carbs try to keep most complex

Can change any portion of supps except multi and ginkgo I need them for exams lol

Anything else let me know

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
6' 225 lbs
dont know exact body fat but since im not cutting its normally 12-13%

Bench 335 x2
Squat 405x3

recovering from some knee and shoulder pain which has lowered these levels from previous 365 bench and havent deadlifted heavy in a while

goal: Get as big as possible w/o use of gear
-mainly strength I dont eat a lot of junk or really have bulking months ; I just get really strick around summer.... Ultimately I want to be 250 and solid,

Short term goal would be 235
and a bench of 400 and squat of 500 raw

lift 4 x a week now cause im in PA school and time is strapped

Current supps:
Protein
Multi
Creatine Mono
Chromium
B12
ginkgo (PA shool sucks lol)
Green Tea
PreWo options:
1 : Plasmajet + OEP or Mitatropin
2: Jacked
3 : Morph
4 : NO synthesize + OEP or mitatropin

I know it sounds like a lot but i used to work for G** p/t before school so i would get some decent free stuff + w/e people would return

I eat 4 meals a day
+ at least 1 protein bar
and two shakes a day

Mainly High protein, moderate carbs try to keep most complex

Can change any portion of supps except multi and ginkgo I need them for exams lol

Anything else let me know

I can add before and after pics and stuff I just dont normally do it cause its a hassle.....

I can share on other sites if desired...but i like AM more the BB or the others

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Sponsered logs are OK. I much prefer unsponsered logs from prople who are willing to spend their own hard earned cash and then "tell-it-like-it-is", good or bad.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sponsered logs are OK. I much prefer unsponsered logs from prople who are willing to spend their own hard earned cash and then "tell-it-like-it-is", good or bad.
I prefer when there is an equal distribution of trials by a variety of body types i.e. age (young/old), experience (newb/regular), composition (meso/ecto)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree 100% but this is hard because many won't purchase the product until reviews are in place. I wish we were all rich, then we could all buy all the supplements we want, test em with no sweat of wasting our money and speak our minds, haha.

We at I-Force always encourage everyone who does sponsored logs for us to be as open and honest about the product whether good or bad. Bad reviews/suggestions and what not only help us better our product line.

Mike

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
I agree 100% but this is hard because many won't purchase the product until reviews are in place. I wish we were all rich, then we could all buy all the supplements we want, test em with no sweat of wasting our money and speak our minds, haha.

We at I-Force always encourage everyone who does sponsored logs for us to be as open and honest about the product whether good or bad. Bad reviews/suggestions and what not only help us better our product line.

Mike
My log was unsponsored :) but it was when maximize was 19.99 so almost lol

I did try apidoxil 7 day trial packs but thats at

ohhhh by the way i tried two bottles of pink magic.....so i can compare it to that......

let me know when winners announced and who to contact

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if i get the chance to log this. I will for sure tell the truth good or bad.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Dedicated, detailed and unswervingly objective.

Sex: Male

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 200 lbs

Bodyfat: 9-10% (3 site caliper)

Body type: Ecto-Mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible): By far, my favorite training program if Byan Hayco ck's Hypertrophy Specific Training (HST). However, I have used German Volume Training, Eric Broser's Power/Rep Range/Shock, Scivation's Tri-Phase, Big Beyond Belief, Charles Staley's EDT and Mike Mentzer/Dorian Yates Heavy Duty.

Current Training Schedule/Protocol: At the moment, I am strategic de-conditioning from a cycle of HST (15s, 10s, 6s and 3s). Right now I am itching to start my next cycle. During my last cycle I experimented with a 2 week cut, followed by a 4 lean bulk. The reduction in calories followed by a surplus produced noticeable gains in strength and LBM.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: When I implement cardio, which is seldom I employ Lyle McDonald's stubborn fat protocol (steady state combined with oral Yohimbine).

Current Supplements: Kirkland Fish Omega 3-6-9, Fish Oil, Vitamin C, Multi-vitamin, Glucosamine/Condroitin/MSM, Whey Protein Concentrate, Nutra Planet bulk Leucine, Creatine and Beta Alanine, Scivation Extend and Iforce Nutrition Maxmize V2.

Current Diet and macros:
Macronutrients:
While I do not count calories every day, I do have a good idea of my macronutrient ratios and total calories. Over time I began to use "protein shakes" and "green shakes" to satisfy my nutritional needs (ease of use and economic compared to whole food).

Protein Shake Macronutrient breakdown: (skim milk, steel cut oats, almonds, Greek style non-fat yogurt and whey protein concentrate - vitamix style)
Calories = 2042 (split into 4 shakes)
Protein = 198 grams
Carbs = 218 grams
Fat = 44 grams
Fiber = 23 grams

Green Shake Macronutrient breakdown: (celery, spinach, broccoli and blue berries)
Calories = 183 (split into 4 shakes)
Protein = 11.25 grams
Carbs = 35.75 grams
Fat = 0 grams
Fiber = 14 grams

Current Daily water intake: 2-3 gallons per day.

Short Term Goal: Lose 1% body fat over the next 2 weeks, switch to a hyper caloric diet and gain 2-4lbs over the course of 4 weeks. After that I will reevaluate results.

Long Term Goal: I would like to reach 205lbs (similar body fat) by the end of 2010.

Practically Speaking:
I believe that I am solid investment for 2 reasons. First, I am critical by nature. Everything I do I measured objectively (pounds added to scale, body fat tracking etc.). This allowed my to draw solid conclusions. Secondly, I have used a variety of herbal test boosters (or natural anabolics) and am curious how Iforce Nutrition's Tropinol will compare. If you are looking for a tester that is dedicated, detailed and unswervingly objective, look no further. Thanks for the consideration!

Prior Logs/Reviews (sponsored and unsponsored):
1. iForce Nutrition - Maximize V2 (sponsored)
2. USP Labs - Pink Magic (sponsored)
3. USP Labs - Prime (unsponsored)
4. USP Labs - Anabolic Pump, Pslin and Powerfull (unsponsored)
5. Spiderduncan's trial of FREE TEST (sponsored)

TheRifleman

TheRifleman

Awards
Age/Stats: 38 years old, 5 ft 8 205lbs, some belly fat though not much still wearing a 24 waist

Training Experience: 15 years pretty dedicated, knees pretty worn from time in service so leg training has been at a minimum for the past two years unfortunately.

I've never logged anything to be quite honest but have taken IForce supplements in the past, Hemavol being my favorite.

I'm a teacher so I have ample time to work out and log this product. I've taken many natural test boosters and to be honest havent felt much of a thing. I would like to steer away from prohormone use and stick with a solid natural test booster, if not for the size increase but the alpha feeling.

moneymind

Awards
R the loggers going to run blood tests? would def like to see some...

TheRifleman

TheRifleman

Awards
I could run a blood test...my physical is coming up and I always ask for a test sample. Last time i did I was average right about 500.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My log was unsponsored :) but it was when maximize was 19.99 so almost lol

I did try apidoxil 7 day trial packs but thats at

ohhhh by the way i tried two bottles of pink magic.....so i can compare it to that......

let me know when winners announced and who to contact
Just curious, how did you like pink magic?

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
I ran pink magic, I wouldn't say I was disapointed I just didn't really think it lived up to its hype at all

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran pink magic, I wouldn't say I was disapointed I just didn't really think it lived up to its hype at all
Thanks for the response, I was just curious because I really enjoy the USP labs products I have used, but never got around to trying pink magic.

Mike

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the response, I was just curious because I really enjoy the USP labs products I have used, but never got around to trying pink magic.

Mike
I got some good response from it, all my lifts went up and I gained about 5-7 lbs in 6 weeks. One thing I liked was I was always pumped in and out of the gym.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
I seen a slight vasco increase. The thing I was also taking it on a recomp, clean. It wasn't very effective but that's how it is with herbals some people respond and some don't because I was taking super cissus rx at the same time and absolutely loved it, one thing I can say as that my face was more oily and I did see some back acne ( wich. I have never had ) wich could point to slight increases in test from an average pov.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pink magic was blah..
Maybe 30-35$ price tag would be needed for me to think about buying again..

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Even if it was 30 - 35 I probably wouldn't buy it again. Of course there are other folks that loved it. I hope I get the tropinol though to be honest it looks very interesting and has few targeted objectives, unlike pm, pm was said to increase test, amino suppoty, no levels, no level support, I mean from a certain stand point it all looked great but for the people that spent the money that don't know much about herbal products it was a 50/ 50 split that's why I believe so many people was unhappy with pink magic bc they didn't research what they purchased untill about 2 weeks in

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
does it really contain bulbine natalensis? i really don't believe it, because it is impossible to find.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, how did you like pink magic?
Felt more vascular with it, did improve libido possibly, could have been mental; hard to tell....I got two bottles for pretty cheap; So it wasnt bad

but i wouldnt pay full price for one......

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
I would rather spent the money on a bucket of aminos

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
yup

dwwilli

Awards
All of this hype and they do not have a product.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro, I was just curious! Hows PA school going for you? I start Nurse Practitioner School in August, still undecided yet if I want to specialize in Pediatric Oncology or Neonatal ICU.

Mike

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, I was just curious! Hows PA school going for you? I start Nurse Practitioner School in August, still undecided yet if I want to specialize in Pediatric Oncology or Neonatal ICU.

Mike
Its good, Its really busy mainly...the biggest thing is just that u have to study every night like ur having a final, Im in the didactic year, so we only get to do a few procedures like IV's, suturing, etc..... I really like endocrinology so far, idk I like suturing so i might just do some sort of surgical....

doin good tho all A's and B's cut off is 75%....Cadaver anatomy is awesome.....

I just have to re arange my lifting schedule each week to get 4-5 days in so its hard but doable

Good luck in school are u taking classes or more rotational things right now in NP school?

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
back to topic at hand ( sorry guys) is there any info at all on a possible date of winners? or in general release date....any info?

zb126

Awards
  • Established
back to topic at hand ( sorry guys) is there any info at all on a possible date of winners? or in general release date....any info?
yeah, I'd love to hear about this too... excited to see this MOFO in action and the reviews (or maybe log it myself wink wink :))

Not impossible to find..
yeah, most things can be had... some at a cost but I've seen some great products from IForce and I don't think this will disappoint!

antknee

id love to log it...off everything for a lil while now and was about to start dermacrine but i could hold off on that..

41 yrs old, training 18 yrs, arms over 18, going for 19 inches, bench mid 350lbs or so and trying to get close to my PR 10 ys ago of 420, close grip 305 right now, going for 340 or so..im coming off some injuries so im ready to rip some sh** up..5'9 about 210lbs right now..

ive taken Prime ( loved) Pink Magic ( blah ) dermacrine, testopro, Stoked, TCF-1, Androhard, Epistrong, Sustain Alpha, 1T-Tren, creatine, and others over the past yr or so...ive got a pretty decent idea what works for me and what is just blah..

pick an old guy like me, lol!

Last edited:
pillpopper

pillpopper

Awards
I'm interested in logging this, too. I just finished a two week vacation where I followed the diet in Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Handbook word for word, and lost 10 lbs. Like many people I'm going for Body Recomposition. I just turned 40, 5'5" 180 lbs and train in a well-equipped home gym, using ordinary supplements like whey, BCAA's, fish oil, etc. Willing to get blood tests, post daily photos + weekly videos on this forum/other sites and a free blog (Wordpress, Blogspot, whatever...), can track bodyfat changes with calipers and myotape measurements - whatever iForce Nutrition needs done.

pillpopper

pillpopper

Awards
I don't know when they're planning on releasing it, but I joined their mailing list today. Hopefully the answer is "soon"?

MrJacko03

Awards
Just out of curiosity.....any clinical test of this product?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
winners will be chosen by tomorrow!

loggers can expect to get the information on logging requirements as soon as they provide me with their email addresses.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll be glued to this thread all day tomorrow!!

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I don't care about any logs except ones including bloodwork. I implore iForce to choose loggers that will give them data in black and white. Quoting animal studies and claiming 347% increases in T is disgusting to me, let's be realistic.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when will it be released to the public?
Very soon!

I don't care about any logs except ones including bloodwork. I implore iForce to choose loggers that will give them data in black and white. Quoting animal studies and claiming 347% increases in T is disgusting to me, let's be realistic.
bloodwork is definitely great to have. you can grab a bottle and do the bw and I'd love to follow along and see your results!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I figured with the email blast that it was on its way soon :D I'm stoked.... hopefully I get a shot to log this bad boy!
Haha you figured right;)

MrJacko03

Awards
Ok.....Ignored by representatives says a lot ;o)))

Since you ignore my question I'll try another one.

Why don't you make clinical tests on your product if it's that good???

You would probably be the first in this business to prove that a product works ;o)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You would probably be the first in this business to prove that a product works ;o)
I did not ignore you comment; I actually read it and though about it, but at the same time my role with I-Force Nutrition is not that, or making those decisions. That information is passed on and seen by those who function under that role within the I-Force Nutrition Company.

I agree with you 100% though, I think blood work would be a great addition. By no means do I think your suggestion is bad or what not.

Mike

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established

It's kind of a catch 22 for them, honestly. "Clinica" studies take a lot of money, and anyone informed enough to worry about clinical (double blind etc) studies instead of logs will just dismiss them for the fact that it's a company sponsored study. Those people won't be convinced by anything.

The sweet spot, IMO, is clearly loggers with blood work.

MrJacko03

Awards
It's kind of a catch 22 for them, honestly. "Clinica" studies take a lot of money, and anyone informed enough to worry about clinical (double blind etc) studies instead of logs will just dismiss them for the fact that it's a company sponsored study. Those people won't be convinced by anything.

The sweet spot, IMO, is clearly loggers with blood work.
I cannot believe you mean that for real....

This industry is a gazillion dollar business and when you make products like this you have to respect human life.

Clinical tests is not only about "does the test level rise". It's about possible side effects and placebo etc. and tested controlled on lots of people.

I mean......to advertise your product with rat-results is an insult to every one who sees it.....rat-results is one of the very very first things you try out, but that is by no means at all, proof that it works on people.

The right way to go is of course clinical tests as all other medical products...

There is nothing close to a catch 22 here ;o)

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
I cannot believe you mean that for real....

This industry is a gazillion dollar business and when you make products like this you have to respect human life.

Clinical tests is not only about "does the test level rise". It's about possible side effects and placebo etc. and tested controlled on lots of people.

I mean......to advertise your product with rat-results is an insult to every one who sees it.....rat-results is one of the very very first things you try out, but that is by no means at all, proof that it works on people.

The right way to go is of course clinical tests as all other medical products...

There is nothing close to a catch 22 here ;o)
If everything went through clinical trials we wouldnt have anything but protein, it would all still be under evaluation its crazy to expect companies to actual do that