**iFORCE NEW PRODUCT GIVEAWAY - GUESS THE INGREDIENTS***

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Look what I got in the mail...I was just expecting samples. But got a whole tub. Deep appreciation for all the people at IFORCE. Will use first thing tomorrow - leg day- that is my hardest day- so look forward to review.

View attachment 150484
SNOWCONE!!!! I am super excited about that flavor!!!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
cant wait to see what you think of the flavor!
I now used it for 2 days. On leg day it help a lot with endurance. I also like the flavor...I mixed it in 24 oz and I think I can put even more water to it. It was still strong tasting...but flavor is great. Will try to fine tune it and get full review up soon.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I now used it for 2 days. On leg day it help a lot with endurance. I also like the flavor...I mixed it in 24 oz and I think I can put even more water to it. It was still strong tasting...but flavor is great. Will try to fine tune it and get full review up soon.
awesome, if you could get some reviews up on some various websites when they offer the product that'd be a huge help!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bosskardo tweedlelifts

we need your reviews up ASAP please, hope youre enjoying it!

tweedlelifts

Awards
Review is up. Been shaky with sessions recently so hadn't even gotten a chance to open it until tonight. Much happy that I did.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm just sitting back waiting for the new iFORCE pre-workout ingredient profile to be shown cause
from the feedback that the guys from PP gave it sure sounds like a GOOD ONE!!!:D

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just sitting back waiting for the new iFORCE pre-workout ingredient profile to be shown cause
from the feedback that the guys from PP gave it sure sounds like a GOOD ONE!!!:D
Im excited for it, no current ETA but hopefully soon!