Awards

Fight of the Century Promo
Mayweather vs McGregor

Qualifications:
1. US Addresses Only
2. 100+ Posts
3. Must leave review on AM and 2 AM approved sites

How To Win:
All you have to do is guess who will win the Fight of the Century (Mayweather or McGregor), how they will win (Knockout, TKO, Decision, Disqualification or No Contest) and the round that it will occur in (First Round, Second Round, Full Fight/Decision, etc.)

So please get your guesses in now for a chance to win! I will announce the winners once the fight is over.

We will be selecting 5 winners and if you’re exactly right, you will win. If we do not have 5 exact right guesses, we will take the posters who have the correct winner and the correct form of how they won (Knockout, TKO, etc.). If we still need to narrow it down further, we will run it through a random number generator.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mayweather 1st round ko

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Another sweet contest

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
conor gets dq'ed in 5th round...Mayweather wins by disqualification.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I didn't realize there were more than one of these. As someone who has never used an intra-workout product, I will definitely try for Swolemate.

I'm saying Mayweather by decision. I think McGregor will swing for the fences and catch Money early and there will be a bit of a scare. After that, Money will be very calculated and reserved while he racks up the points for the decision victory. Mayweather will want to knock him out, but his undefeated legacy is on the line. I think we will see a lot of "running" by Money with a chorus of boos as McGregor throws his hands up and taunts him to give the viewers some action.

compan

compan

Awards
All, please note I updated the request for reviews to include 2 AM approved sites

compan

compan

Awards
McGregor will knockout mayweather round 7
Mc Gregor will win 1st round KO
Mayweather, full fight, by decision!
Mayweather decision
I didn't realize there were more than one of these. As someone who has never used an intra-workout product, I will definitely try for Swolemate.

I'm saying Mayweather by decision. I think McGregor will swing for the fences and catch Money early and there will be a bit of a scare. After that, Money will be very calculated and reserved while he racks up the points for the decision victory. Mayweather will want to knock him out, but his undefeated legacy is on the line. I think we will see a lot of "running" by Money with a chorus of boos as McGregor throws his hands up and taunts him to give the viewers some action.
Since nobody got it right and I am coordinating between multiple threads, we will spread the winnings around to those who guessed Mayweather. You 5 send me your address and flavor of choice!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Since nobody got it right and I am coordinating between multiple threads, we will spread the winnings around to those who guessed Mayweather. You 5 send me your address and flavor of choice!
2 people guessed McGreggor lol

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Just got mine!

1504544595085_344845862_2f9b1377_v1.jpg

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks again compan
IMG_1382.PNG

Will post results and reviews !

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I love this stuff. What does it mean by "2 AM approved sites?" I'll review this wherever I'm asked.

I think I'm officially on the intra workout train. The flavor of the lemon candy is top notch. I glug down my half gallon water bottle no problem. I want to try Snow Cone and Rocket Pop, but when I buy more, I'll probably go Lemon Candy again because I like it so much. Lol.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I love this stuff. What does it mean by "2 AM approved sites?" I'll review this wherever I'm asked.

I think I'm officially on the intra workout train. The flavor of the lemon candy is top notch. I glug down my half gallon water bottle no problem. I want to try Snow Cone and Rocket Pop, but when I buy more, I'll probably go Lemon Candy again because I like it so much. Lol.
Dude i got the sour lemon candy also and pretty sure its my favorite flavor supp ive ever tried....!! And i currently have over 20 aminos/pre workouts and have sampled hundreds of others. Idk what they did to this sour lemon candy but it is PHENOMENAL!!!

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Man I aint never had no intra woukout stuff except bcaa's and I tell you this stuff is legit. Went threw an intense leg workout the other say and it kept replenishing me after every set knocked it out in hour and a half and normally would of takin me a little over 2 hours.. plus the stuff mixes great and taste great I got the rocket pop I beleive

compan

compan

Awards
Sounds like everyone is liking it.

As a reminder, we are asking for 2 reviews on AM approved sites (listed above under the STORES dropdown). Please PM me your reviews when completed. Thank you!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
What two AM approved sites are everyone posting reviews on? I can't find SWOLEMATE on any of the stores in the drop down menu. I don't know where to leave the reviews.