If you had $60 to buy any Designer or non-injectable

AKAmindgame

Awards
why do you say that? i have heard lots of good about it, just wondering how it compares to MDROL & P-Plex

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Isn't this just another case of a newb saying, "What's the best oral steroid?" but trying to change his asking method so he won't get bashed and might actually get some answers.

AKAmindgame

Awards
all im aiming to spend is $60. im not trying to beat around the bush from getting bashed. I have just seen many conflicting posts over whether epistane or H-drol is better. and people sides arent consistent.

im aiming towards M-drol & P-plex by cel. whats you guys thoughts on those? not taking as one but bridging them with a natty in between

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
all im aiming to spend is $60. im not trying to beat around the bush from getting bashed. I have just seen many conflicting posts over whether epistane or H-drol is better. and people sides arent consistent.

im aiming towards M-drol & P-plex by cel. whats you guys thoughts on those? not taking as one but bridging them with a natty in between
Then post a question about an M-drol and P-plex bridge, but anyways, what do you mean by a "natty in between"? That's not the way a bridge works.

Also, you do realize a cycle is going to cost you a lot more than $60 for all of your proper support supps for both on cycle and PCT?

AKAmindgame

Awards
i already have proper supports on hand. i bought some omnevol awhile ago becausei knew it would be banned. then i decided to store it away due to its toxicity. im not trying to choke out my liver with a 3-n-1. what would you suggest to bridge? i also have nolva on me as well. i had a cycle set up for the omnevol then backed down so i have all my supports, just looking for something less mild

AKAmindgame

Awards
Then post a question about an M-drol and P-plex bridge, but anyways, what do you mean by a "natty in between"? That's not the way a bridge works.

Also, you do realize a cycle is going to cost you a lot more than $60 for all of your proper support supps for both on cycle and PCT?
also still legal wise, do you think these two are the most effective for their money in terms on slight bulk/strength?

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
SD clones are the most effective DS legally available, but it's is also the most toxic and comes with the most sides.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
i already have proper supports on hand. i bought some omnevol awhile ago becausei knew it would be banned. then i decided to store it away due to its toxicity. im not trying to choke out my liver with a 3-n-1. what would you suggest to bridge? i also have nolva on me as well. i had a cycle set up for the omnevol then backed down so i have all my supports, just looking for something less mild
Omnevol is a terrible product. My best advice is to sell it to someone stupid enough to take it and if you can't find anyone then throw it away. There is no need to every take three methyls at once.

There is nothing wrong with a P-Plex/M-Drol bridge. I was simply asking what you meant by "with a natty in between". That doesn't sound like you correctly know how to bridge two designers. What is your plan for your bridge?

Also what is your experience with PH/DS?

AKAmindgame

Awards
yeah i havent ever bridged before. so it will be a new experience. my ph experience: 2 bottles Superdrol, 1 halodrol

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
I tired P-plex and M-drol and they did nothing for me. Completely not worth it. I wish I could have tried the og versions.

AKAmindgame

Awards
do you think these will get me the best results mainly mass wise of whats legal on the market?

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
do you think these will get me the best results mainly mass wise of whats legal on the market?

Well that's what all the buzz about them is, that P-plex and M-drol are in the top tier of designers and everything else is a small notch below like Havoc/Epistane. But that wasn't the case for me, and even some other people here. I haven't tried Havoc yet but I will in a few months. I'm guessing I'll see better results from it because it's an original and not a clone

BTW just cause M-drol and P-plex didn't do much for me, it doesn't mean that it won't work for you. There have been many people who reported seeing good gains from both of them.