i want to try a new supp for musclebuilding/strength/jackD

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys so i want to try something knew to get some kind of boost but i dont want any AAS or sides

i was thinking of Epicatchen ClearMuscle Compound20 or BIo-grow?

does anyone have any suggestions or which of those would be best and se free

paula

paula

Awards
Abe and pa. I know majority of taming these are guys. But i enjoy taking this stuff :) try it. Some of them stack with ArA with ABE

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I would look into, myokems magnitropin, great mass builder. I loved it when i ran it and my strength went up, people started noticing me and asking what has happened, "you have grown". That is one option another great option is PES ABE. if you have any questions feel free to DM me and ill help out any way i can

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
This would really depend on what you're looking to get out of your products. Both our EP1C and Dermastrength are great natural muscle builders that will improve endurance an recovery as well. Pairing either one with something like XGELS by SNS would also serve very well for some added strength and size.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the ending part. Best and be free lol.

A few products to look into that aren't going to be free:

Arachidonic Acid (X-gels)
AnaBeta Elite
MyoSynergy
Phosphatidic acid

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards

AnaBeta Elite
MyoSynergy
Phosphatidic acid
these alongside AlphaMax are the best natural musclebuilders on the market currently. Unfortunately nothing in the world is free and you have to weigh the costs. ArA is proven to build muscle and these other products have great anecdotal and scientific evidence to say that they increase performance and help build muscle too. PES puts a lot of research into their products and for sure won't put out inferior products

Epicatchen - will increase muscular work capacity and thus can translate into greater gains than w/o
ClearMuscle - greatly helps with recovery and is an anti-catabolic
Compound20 - will allow you to each more and thus gain more mass, like ABE
BIo-grow - helps with recovery but that's it. Nothing too much really

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
One if the best all around myogenic supplements right now is Athletix Ergonine.

You may have used a few of the ingredients before, but we pack in 9 of the best in one delicious scoop, for under $1/day.
We have further amplified these bodybuilding staples through synergy with other other components of our formula, the write up is a great read.

Also including a novel ingredient Ferulic Acid if you are looking to try something new, shown to increase lean mass growth and performance.

Creatine, TMG, Ferulic Acid, and 1.5g of HICA as a hefty anabolic trigger will get you growing.
The formula will also improve recovery to a good extent.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Ergonine+
ABE
Ep1c

Ive had good luck with ABE and Ep1c and Im currently running ABE with E9 on my cut. X-gels is a common recommendation for good reason as well. Havent used it yet, but fully plan to on my next bulk.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established

AnaBeta Elite
MyoSynergy
Phosphatidic acid
Meant Side Effect free but yea il have to look into what everyone has posted alot of different stuff anyone have any good research on the things posted in this thread

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys so i want to try something knew to get some kind of boost but i dont want any AAS or sides

i was thinking of Epicatchen ClearMuscle Compound20 or BIo-grow?

does anyone have any suggestions or which of those would be best and se free
Depends on your goals. I'm really enjoying Endosurge Surge turbo and Inhibit E ATM. No sides unless you call random boners an unwanted side lol.

If you just want the basics, you can get a years worth of SNS creatine for approx $0.02 per day ;)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs Conqu3r combined with SNS X Gels is a perfect synergistic combo. For performance enhancement in the gym it's a tough combo to beat. Not sure if anyone else has said it, but ClearMuscle is a joke. Do not be swindled.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Definitely forget about bio-grow and compound20..

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone is a great mass builder. It increases Follistatin which decreases myostatin. This leads to an increase in muscle building potential.
Keep in mind it increases metabolism and protein synthesis so youll want to increase cals and protein intake even more than normal for bulking.
Follidrone increases fat loss as well. This makes it a GREAT lean mass builder.

"Twenty adult volunteers (normal and overweight) underwent oral metabolic tolerance tests in the absence and presence of oral EPI (1 mg kg(-1)). Metabolic responses were examined using indirect calorimetry and determining blood glucose and triglycerides at 0, 2 and 4 hours after metabolic load ingestion. Results show that EPI increased postprandial lipid catabolism, as evidenced by a significant decrease in the respiratory quotient, which implies an increase in fat oxidation. The effect was associated with significantly lower postprandial plasma glucose and triglycerides concentrations. The effects were more prominent in overweight subjects. In conclusion, EPI modulates postprandial metabolism by enhancing lipid oxidation accompanied by reductions in glycemia and triglyceridemia. "