Awards
I'm on week 12 of tren A and test P..

Started week 1-8 tren 300 weekly
And Test 250 weekly
Taking .5mg adex e3d or so..
Caber about .25mg e3d or so
Everything was great..

Soo.. at week 9 I uped the tren to 400 weekly keeping test at 250 weekly or so
Everything still good till about end of week 10..

2 weeks ago I noticed my nips were sensitive, thinking it was prolactin related I took caber at a higher dose.. didn't go away so I used the adex.. didn't fix it..

I didn't think it was estro related being tren don't convert and test being only 250 week..

So the last 10days I was taking nolva @20mg daily and 1mg adex daily..
I dropped the tren for 5 days during week 11 and took caber to see if it was prolactin but the sensitive nips didn't go away..

I have a hard small lump size of BB pellet on the outer edge of my right nipple.. doesn't hurt or sensitve.. but my nipple itself like the middle are still a bit sensitive to touch lol

The nolva and adex at high dose didn't make the lump go down so I'm just going to keep an eye on it.. idk how gyno feels or idk if I'm being paranoid..

Any input?

I have 2 weeks left of tren and then I'll get blood work..

livestrong82

Awards
Why exactly did you discontinue the use of Nolva and Adex?
I have 10mg of Nolva left :(
Plenty of adex on hand I will continue to use that..

I have a lot clomid on hand but idk how I will react to taking clomid on cycle for gyno issues :/

??

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if you were taking caber and arimidex the whole time and this still became an issue, i'd question the legitimacy of them

mindanmuscle

mindanmuscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'd definitely continue the adex as that excessive estrogen could case major issues down the road. I would at least run an oct product like Gaspari Nova-X or LG Sciences Form-XT.

livestrong82

Awards
if you were taking caber and arimidex the whole time and this still became an issue, i'd question the legitimacy of them

I been using these products for a long time and they are legit.. my caber is expired tho.. but I didn't think it would matter.. and the adex I've used same brand for all my cycles. It eorks.. but even with me taking 1mg daily made me think because u would think I would have aching joints after taking about 6mgs of adex in a week..

livestrong82

Awards
I'd definitely continue the adex as that excessive estrogen could case major issues down the road. I would at least run an oct product like Gaspari Nova-X or LG Sciences Form-XT.
I am running adex still.. and
I have some Formeron stashed also, thank god so I'm running that too directly on chest..

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats a ton of adex and should be plenty of caber as well. This issue is puzzling.

livestrong82

Awards
Yeah thats a ton of adex and should be plenty of caber as well. This issue is puzzling.
I did consume alcohol pretty heavy on new years week deal and that's the time I started to get itchy nips.. but I was taking my ancilleries and working out daily.. I've always consumed alcohol on cycles never had this issue.. so it is confusing.. my sex drive is ok now.. but I don't have tren dick anymore like I did week 1-8 :(

I belive me bumping up the tren 100mg weekly caused this issue, crazy how tren works and how fast it can react with u or against lol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Tren is a bitch. I havent used it in years. IF, and thats a big if, I ever use it again it will be @ doses around 200mg weekly

livestrong82

Awards
Tren is a bitch. I havent used it in years. IF, and thats a big if, I ever use it again it will be @ doses around 200mg weekly
Tren is my favorite, but I had never went over 300 weekly.. now I know to take better caution next time. And I'm goin to continue cycle. Get bloods in a couple weeks. Gain train still goin. And the lump isn't notice at all