I Sneezed!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any of y'all ever hurt your ribs while sneezing?? I sneezed this morning and now I'm in so much pain!! Like right below the rib cage.Screenshot_20220122-150301_Gallery.jpeg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn...i've had a violent sneeze before where my head shook and felt like it was going to explode...but i've never hurt my ribs-wow!!! 💀

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My wife broke a rib coughing and sneezing. We went to the hospital and thought it was something with like the gallbladder or something and next thing you know they were asking her if she is beat. I know they have to ask but man it was a weird turn of events.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My wife broke a rib coughing and sneezing. We went to the hospital and thought it was something with like the gallbladder or something and next thing you know they were asking her if she is beat. I know they have to ask but man it was a weird turn of events.
Sheesh

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ever watch the show SNAPPED...almost every woman who kills her husband/boyfriend claims it was self defense because he beat her....look at what that pro abortion activist tried to do to bret kavanagh...WOKEism sucks.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anybody know if it's even worth trying ibuprofen? I don't like taking pain meds of any type if I don't have to.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The pain isn't gone, but it is much better. Thinking I may have just pulled one of those muscles in the rib cage.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ArnoldIsMyIdol General Chat 5