i need some help i thinking about taking arimdex need a few answers

bigrich954rr

Awards
i will be running a cutting cycle of 1200mg 1test cpy and 1800mg of 4ad a week with arimidaex (anastrozol) will the arimidex mess the 4ad conversion up when should i start taking the arimidex after the first week or right away

bigrich954rr

Awards
hey that not a answer but really need some help

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Why do you think you need adex in the first place?

bigrich954rr

Awards
the 4ad will raise my estrogen levels up higher right ? i heard some of it will conver to estrogen and test and im cutting so i dont want to pack on any bf because of higher estrogen levels or get gyo last year i did a cycle of 500mg test, tren and winny all i have to say is wow but half way in my nipples started to itch and i think i got very very light gyo so i think i am more likely to have higher estrogen levels. i know i know i cant get real gear anymore so dont ask why i swtiched to some thing weaker

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
just because your nipples started itching doesn't mean you are getting gyno.. I think sometimes we get paranoid and start checking them all the time, then they start to itch and hurt... Personally, with what you have listed, I don't really see the need for adex... as for the bf issue, keep the diet clean and you should not have a problem with it..

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
i will be running a cutting cycle of 1200mg 1test cpy and 1800mg of 4ad a week with arimidaex (anastrozol) will the arimidex mess the 4ad conversion up when should i start taking the arimidex after the first week or right away
Are you talking about cyp's or trans? That's a lot of 4AD to be taking with that much 1T. I need an OXYpad just thinking about it. I would break out hard, but like Matt D said, I never suffered gyno even on massive doses of 4AD like some do. Just headaches and skin breakout. That's going to be a dirty cycle, but effective no doubt.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I get a ton of bloat on high 4AD doses, so letro is a must for me.

/karp

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
5 bucks says your too young to be taking this...

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Geez, runner I think you are more skeptical than I am about ages... ;)

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
My philosophy is why wait until you even start to get warning signs of gyno just prevent them from the start!

Yes I have gyno and wish i took an AI during my cycle.

I say at even a low dose eod of adex will be a safe bet and it wont cut into your gains at all so just go with it.

Or go with 20mg nolva all the way through as it will provide a benefical effect on your cholesterol during your cycle. And we all know that steroids wreck havoc on cholesterol.

so my advice would be go with 20mg nolva ed its soooo cheap why not

trust me gyno SUCKS!!!

bigrich954rr

Awards
yes it will be all cyp's so if i wanted to be just safe what amount of arimidex should i take eod is their any down side of taking it with this cycle will the arimidex help bloat the a little

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
yes it will be all cyp's so if i wanted to be just safe what amount of arimidex should i take eod is their any down side of taking it with this cycle will the arimidex help bloat the a little
I think 0.5-1mg ED to EOD depending on the cycle, maybe 1mg EOD if you want max bloat protection for your cycle, but it only stops estro bloat. On longer cycles, cortisol bloat becomes an issue too and requires different supps. Nolva ia a sure bet to control it, and cheap, but letro is safer, cheaper, and generally more effective at prevention IMO. Nolva is better, and it's toxicity justified, if you have gyno already and need to reverse it.