I need more Dexaprine testers!

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
I don't get enough people responding in the company promo section for free stuff...so if the mods can let me keep this here that would be awesome.

I need another 5 people who want to try out Dexaprine for a full month.

Any takers?

MOD EDIT: Can't. Promo's have to go in promo section.
i'm coming off a PH cycle in a week and half and would love to run this to shred up through June...

I know you guys would probably prefer someone not running much, but I've been dying to get my hands on some Dexaprine cause I'd love to run it during PCT to shred me up and get the definition I'm looking for (which won't hurt a bit during beach season ;)

Logging won't be a problem at all because I'm currently logging and have logged a few times in the past with plenty of details and well documentation and i'll deff have before/after pics. would love to get my hands on this and log this for you guys...so if you don't mind me waiting a week and half to jump in...then i'm your man!! good luck to all though and thanks for the opportunity.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I would run it no problem just let me know when!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
VT...you officially do not have a shortage of testers. And a lot of guys in here are quality lifters/loggers.

Good luck choosing! lol

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
I'd love to run this product! Just about to finish my ECA run so i was looking for someting to run anyway.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
any update on who you went with or if your still deciding?!? anxious to say the least. apps been sitting for a few days and haven't seen updates on here so just checking to see if i landed it or not. thanks again for the opportunity.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i bought a bottle of this....gonna give a brutally honest review. i have done every stim you can think of and won't be easily impressed. hopefully i have spent my money on a good product.

good luck to all the apps.:bigok:

Reactions: ax1
jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
Would love to try this. Currently on a test/deca cycle and this would be helpful in staying lean and even increasing training intensity! Currently 202 lbs at 10-12% bodyfat.. looking to get to 220 while staying the same bodyfat.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
i'll assume the winners got PM'd? i was waiting for the winners announcement!!!!!! thanks for the opportunity though!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill help ya out!!! haha I would def be interested in giving it a run
I'm very interested as I am starting my cut on June 1. I was gonna run natty for the first month, then kick in with clen. But, I'd love to run the Dex from the get-go! So, please keep me in mind if you're still selecting guys. Thanks.
YES!
I'm starting a cut/diet right now and would like to try dexaprine to help me out.

Here's a past log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/94629-hypertrop-x-log.html
I have another somewhere around here as well.
I would be willing to give it a go for you. I am not a body builder by any means. Just an average overweight guy looking for advice on this website. The only other weight loss med I have had success with was SX but with that off the market, I would love to give your product a try.

I tend to get long winded in my writing, but would love to put a log together for your product and to hold myself accountable on this weight loss journey.
Been looking at this for a little bit now. Would be interested in running a log for it. Trying to shed some of this weight to expose the hidden monster. Wanting to get back under 200 pounds just to see how it looks. I think 2 monthes of Dexaprine would really help. I have run a number of logs on here and like to think they arent too bad.
Winners! Please PM me addresses :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winners! Please PM me addresses :)
and winners, please post links to your logs/reviews in this thread so I can find them easier and follow them!!!

Mike