I need help from all my friends here at A.M

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Say no to birthday cake and beer. Sounds like you're getting things back on track freeze.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, cake and ice cream isn't all that. Now, pie... that's the stuff. I'll declare right here right now that pie is better than cake and prove it by saying the next time you are at a party with either cake or pie take a look around and notice all the half eaten and left cake... pie? Gone.

Seriously though, keep up the good work bro and remember to be hard when it's hard.

Here are two links to threads that I've done on nutrition before. You'll notice they do favor The Zone. Not sure if you are familiar with it. Hope they help.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrition-health/92572-fuel-talk-pt.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recipes/114810-zone-meal-week.html

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Thanks copy will check those out.

By the way my starting weight was 290. Today I'm 287. My goal is to lose 80 pounds. 11-11-11 is my target date, but it really doesn't matter, this is a lifetime commitment.

Today will b shoulders and tri's! I'm excited.

My supplementation will b mostly lg science. T911 upon rising and one pre w/o! Asgt and audraulic pump pre w/o! I also will be Using generate. Only other thing I'm taking is a vitamin and using protein powder

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Another good day in the books, great diet, great workout

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Power walked 2 miles this morning, gym later today!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Power walked 2 miles this morning, gym later today!
How did the gym go freez? Have anything exciting lined up for Labor Day?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in the words of the wise master Yoda "Try not, Do or Do not"

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
the gym is our friend! Today was a good day. Labor brings a early morning workout and then I promised the wife Id help her with some stuff around the house

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
supplement plan

Natadrol: 3 Bottles; 6 weeks total

Week 1: 4 caps Natadrol (2x2)
Week 2: 6 caps Natadrol (3x3)
Week 3-5: 8 caps Natadrol (4x4)
Week 6: 10caps Natadrol (5x5)

2 bottles of methyl 1-d psarm 4 caps a day

2 bottles of ghenerate twice a day

1 cap of igh1 taken with each dose of ghenerate

2 bottles of formadrol taken before bed

Hows this Look?

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
Thats a lot of supposed for getting back in the game i would dial it down until i felt comfortable with my lifts to be technically perfect but honestly, i think more ppl here feel stronger about that, truthfully i guess if money is not an issue and $200+ dollars of supps is the motivation to get ur ass to the gym then hell yeah bro get some!

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
Goddam autocorrect on the phone substitute supps for supposed

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
the only motivation i need is looking at my fat ass in the mirror

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
been a great labor day so far. ate a good hardy but healthy breakfast. took my pills, and did a little cleaning. Then I took the boys on a 3 mile jog. Now im just drinking some water and trying to relax for a minute or two

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Didn't have much energy, been a little restless too! But I'm not going to sweat it. Tomorrow will b a better day

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Feel better today, ate a healthy breakfast, took my pills and headed to work. Raining hard here so no power walking on break. Will hit card hard after my chest workout. I love doing chest.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Decided to walk in the rain, I had energy to burn. Can anyone recommend something for acne on my back? Haven't gotten acne for years. Something I'm taking must b causing it

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing has really worked for me. I tried using the clearasil body wash, that helped a little

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I can live with it, I just thought if I could get something that would help I would. Not a biggie

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Mmmmm chicken with whole grain stuffing in moderation

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can live with it, I just thought if I could get something that would help I would. Not a biggie
Look for some Java Lather and Banish from RPN - there is still some stock out there - as they're the best products for clearing up your skin, IMO.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Rosie, down 5 pounds my friends

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Look for some Java Lather and Banish from RPN - there is still some stock out there - as they're the best products for clearing up your skin, IMO.
I think I have 2 bars of Java Lather floating around. Hit me up freezi if you want to try it out.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Been out of it for a couple days, but diet still been good, training not so good. I lost someone close and I'm battling sum depression over it

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro
I hear ya, usually I go toward something destructive to work sh!t like that out. For a while it was boozing, then I actually found that cutting firewood (chainsaw, maul and sledge) had a strange cathartic quality and worked, call it meathead meditation. The gym can also be a good release if your up to it. Whatever you end up doing I hope it helps you get through this safely

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
that sucks man, i just lost my grandfather 3 weeks ago. very big influence in my life. my condolences brother.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the hard work brother, sorry about your situation :(

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
well its tough, someone i luv dearly, but i need to be stong pull threw. stess, depression has ruled my life too long.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
down 6 pounds now, yaaaa! Just wondering if any of you guys have carb cycled. What your thoughts were on that subject. Im doing alot of reading on it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
down 6 pounds now, yaaaa! Just wondering if any of you guys have carb cycled. What your thoughts were on that subject. Im doing alot of reading on it.
Many individuals here have done so. Calorie/carbohydrate cycling is the best nutritional method - AND the most effective - for fat loss, IMO. As for how many days you cycle, you need to find YOUR personal sweet spot, but I definitely don't recommend going for more than three days before having 1-2 higher days.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Ive been a member here at a.m for a long time. Ive learned alot about supps and excercise, but unf. I was one of those who thought supps were the miracle cure but in then end they dont help if your diet and training isnt in check. The last two years ive battled depression and anxiety very heavily. I have also stayed away from the gym more and more and have put on alot of weight. Im FAT my friends and my self esteem has dropped to a all time low. I finally realized the only way I can get better is too believe in myself and ask for help. I need help learning about nutrition, the best and safest ways too lose weight and the types of training to use to get there. I will also be using supps. I have alot of supps on hand. Please if u would, point me in the right direction. Give me ideas, help me design a plan. I can do this. I want to do this and I want to log my tough journey here on anabolicminds and be accountable to myself and to the world. So if there are anyone out there who would like to help me, chime in and lets get this party started. It wont be easy, it will be the toughest thing I ever had to do.
Bro I've been there. I know exactly how you feel. I've had to hitup depression meds, got fat, always had self-esteem issues. I can remember when I was younger, making a ton of money (relatively speaking), nice physique, cloud 9. Then I lost my job, got credit issues, stopped working out, parents not instilling much into me, a whole host of issues came up. After I initially went through that, I was sittin 250+, had a couple of chins to prove it. Yo-yo'd for awhile then finally said to hell with this just like you just did. The fact you wrote that already tells me your going to succeed in this journey. It wont be easy, but we're here and I'll give any help I can. Diet hard, train hard. Remember, you've had enough time off! Let's do this!

Friend, this was I, 8 mos ago: 247 lbs. Lifting but fat, and not gonna lie, gross.

8 mos later..im 195 and in single digits. Free..YOU can do this!

Just wanna say, the diet was the tell all. Dont overcomplicate it though. The biggest problem most folks have is consistency.

My diet to turn things around was:

Breakfast 7am. 2 scoops of protein in coffee, 1 cup of oatmeal.
MidMorning: 9:30a : 2 scoops of protein, 1 cup of oatmeal.
Lunch: Tuna Wraps...
Preworkout: Banana and 2 TBS of peanut butter
Postwork: 2 scoops of protein, 1 cup of oatmeal.
Dinner: PRotein source, no carbs..

Bro this diet isnt dialed in; I didnt get in enough good fats and I still changed rapidly because of consistency. I trained 7 days a week by choice and the diet sufficed. I now do a competition prep diet to get me into 4-6% range...I didnt carb cycle, I kept it KISS (Keep it simple stupid!). After 3-4 mos and things slowed, I kept the same protein sources and decreased carbs. Cals in vs cals out. The decrease forced me to keep losing...and Im still losing ask we speak..

Good Luck Free!

Attachments

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
flex thank you so much. i will look to you for help along the way. Rosie, i was thinking along the lines of this for a outline for my carb cycling

Monday = No Carb
Tuesday = Low Carb
Wednesday = High Carb
Thursday = No Carb
Friday = Low carb
Saturday = High Carb+
Sunday = Low Carb

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
No problem. Will you be posting in here or doing a log of some sort? I'll sub for support for sure!

My only concern about carb cycling is that if you're not used to 'no carbs', you're really gonna need alot of will-power at the beginning. Any diet though needs consistency, bottom line.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
flex thank you so much. i will look to you for help along the way. Rosie, i was thinking along the lines of this for a outline for my carb cycling

Monday = No Carb
Tuesday = Low Carb
Wednesday = High Carb
Thursday = No Carb
Friday = Low carb
Saturday = High Carb+
Sunday = Low Carb
I wouldn't personally recommend doing days with NO carbohydrates. Based on what you have outlined, I would recommend doing two days at lower than Maintenance calories/lower carbohydrates, and then a single higher than Maintenance calories - with the extra calories made up from carbohydrates - every third day.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
sounds good, ill use your outline and try and figure out a plan.

off to do some paper work for a new job im starting, wish me luck

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds good, ill use your outline and try and figure out a plan.

off to do some paper work for a new job im starting, wish me luck
:)

You know you have it!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Hello all, started a new job this week so i havent had much time to be on here. things are going good. still fighting still battling, will post more this weekend when i get much needed r and r

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I havent posted updates but Ive been swamped with the new job and my dad who lives with me has been very sick. Training has been off but nutrition has been spot on. Down 12 pounds, thanks so far so good.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
first day off in two and a half weeks, just came back from a chest workout from hell. felt good, but im going to pay

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
What's goin on brother? Still on track?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Yes, actually I am. Just terriable at logs. Clothes are alot looser! Will b weighing in on Wednesday. Cross ur fingers!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet! My own progress has been sort of slower lately, but I've been managing more consistency.