I need a SERM and I'm overseas. Help me please!

JYING

Awards
I'm deployed overseas and I need help getting a SERM shipped to me. I have no "hook ups" or know anyone who does these things. I don't know anyone else who does this or has the knowledge on it. Would anyone be able to help me out?

acethetics

acethetics

Awards
You don't know anybody back home that can be mailed the research chemicals and then mailed to you?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Ehhh I'd run osta at 20mg for 8 weeks so you don't have to get a serm. That's what a lot of military guys on here do. But then again, a lot of them get a serm and run potent steroids.

JYING

Awards
You don't know anybody back home that can be mailed the research chemicals and then mailed to you?
I don't know anyone back home that would be able to get their hands on this stuff. Or let alone would support me doing it.

JYING

Awards
Ehhh I'd run osta at 20mg for 8 weeks so you don't have to get a serm. That's what a lot of military guys on here do. But then again, a lot of them get a serm and run potent steroids.
I'm gonna be stacking EPI and TREN. I wanna play it safe and not grow "bitch tits". Do you know where I can get OSTA?

acethetics

acethetics

Awards
I don't know anyone back home that would be able to get their hands on this stuff. Or let alone would support me doing it.
1. You obviously didn't do your homework on this stuff, so you deserve whatever consequences you get.
2. You order it online, and it gets shipped to them.
3. They then send it to you.
4. Just tell them it's supplements.
5. You're a dummy

JYING

Awards
1. You obviously didn't do your homework on this stuff, so you deserve whatever consequences you get.
2. You order it online, and it gets shipped to them.
3. They then send it to you.
4. Just tell them it's supplements.
5. You're a dummy
This is why I'm on here... To learn more.

acethetics

acethetics

Awards

swolequest

Awards
Are you getting anything for prolactin issues. *tren.
You need to be prepared and have everything you could need for a cycle .....starting with knowledge. I would suggest you read and plan more before you start.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
The best OTC products for prolactin are inhibit p and growth factor Xt. Choose one of those, prami and caber are research chems that people use but they don't realize almost all caber is fake, and prami has some nasty side effects.

timper

timper

Awards
I would say no.. Osta is still anabolic and at 20mg for 8 weeks it will shut him down and he will need a serm for pct.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I would say no.. Osta is still anabolic and at 20mg for 8 weeks it will shut him down and he will need a serm for pct.
Nah, maybe YOU do. Pct assist, trib or daa, reduce Xt would be enough for me, and most other people.

What's your point of stating ostarine is anabolic? It's not a steroid or prohormone. It's a sarm.

Tell me this, have you ever ran ostarine? How long? What dosage?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'm gonna be stacking EPI and TREN. I wanna play it safe and not grow "bitch tits". Do you know where I can get OSTA?
Get ostabol. 90 10mg caps for $30. If your gonna run tren make sure you have a serm and also inhibit p for prolactin control so you don't get gyno.

timper

timper

Awards
i myself have not run it. my friend however did for 8 weeks at 20mg ed. Baseline test was 716 and at the end of 8 weeks he ended up being below 300. bounced back really fast but the suppression was still there. just our experience though. you obviously know more about it then me.

Mystere3

Awards
i myself have not run it. my friend however did for 8 weeks at 20mg ed. Baseline test was 716 and at the end of 8 weeks he ended up being below 300. bounced back really fast but the suppression was still there. just our experience though. you obviously know more about it then me.
That's not real suppression; it's borderline low. On a really suppressive cycle test would be undetectable. Some guy posted bloods with epi day 2 after cycle and test was < 0.1 ng/dl.

timper

timper

Awards
My view on suppression is if the compound lowers your test a significant amount below baseline. I know it isn't complete shut down, but it's still suppressed testosterone production.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
My view on suppression is if the compound lowers your test a significant amount below baseline. I know it isn't complete shut down, but it's still suppressed testosterone production.
Well that's what suppression is lol also, suppression is complete shut down. It's any time your natural testosterone is being suppressed by a synthetic drug/steroid. So basically every cycle will do this to you, so I would expect to go down below baseline. What scares me is when I'm barely producing any test. 300 is nothing to be worried about as long as your on the road to recovery and is nothing a good OTC pct can't handle IMO.

acethetics

acethetics

Awards
Well that's what suppression is lol also, suppression is complete shut down. It's any time your natural testosterone is being suppressed by a synthetic drug/steroid. So basically every cycle will do this to you, so I would expect to go down below baseline. What scares me is when I'm barely producing any test. 300 is nothing to be worried about as long as your on the road to recovery and is nothing a good OTC pct can't handle IMO.
Suppression doesn't necessarily mean COMPLETE shutdown.

The same way a suppressor on a gun will still make noise, it's just nowhere near as loud as it would be without.

Mystere3

Awards
The point is whether you need a serm or not and if you aren't completely shut down, you don't. Simple as that. At 300 your test is still in normal range.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I'm deployed overseas and I need help getting a SERM shipped to me. I have no "hook ups" or know anyone who does these things. I don't know anyone else who does this or has the knowledge on it. Would anyone be able to help me out?
Use CEM. They ship international, are top quality and have whatever you need serm, dopamine agonisT (prami) , you name it.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
The point is whether you need a serm or not and if you aren't completely shut down, you don't. Simple as that. At 300 your test is still in normal range.
Exactly, don't know how we got on gun silencers.