i lost my appetite

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no idea why, does this happen to anyone else?

for example today i was enjoying the usual chicken and rice and i got to a point, was not even full, and i could not push anymore food down my stomach.

Its weird because im used to eating atleast 3K calories a day and now i am having trouble even keeping 2400 calories down. its a nightmare. its been like this for the past two days.

I have no issue downing protein shakes, though i only like to have 1 shake a day, but i just cant get myself to ingest meats anymore.

Even as i sit here and type this im having trouble downing these cashews.

Id like to point out im not in any thermos/hormones/etc

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe just a system reset.....I get them every so often where I start thinking somethings terrible happened but then not only does it return to normal the after effects are great. I say ride it out, eat what ya can and try mixing up different shakes. A week of liquid food wont kill off all your gains lol.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like you body needs a good cheat meal day.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have no idea why, does this happen to anyone else?

for example today i was enjoying the usual chicken and rice and i got to a point, was not even full, and i could not push anymore food down my stomach.

Its weird because im used to eating atleast 3K calories a day and now i am having trouble even keeping 2400 calories down. its a nightmare. its been like this for the past two days.

I have no issue downing protein shakes, though i only like to have 1 shake a day, but i just cant get myself to ingest meats anymore.

Even as i sit here and type this im having trouble downing these cashews.

Id like to point out im not in any thermos/hormones/etc
Take note of what kinda of foods seem to fill you fast, like you mentioned chicken. Every so often ill just get sick after a bite or two and have to stop. I read that it has to do with stomach acid. I forget exactly what, but I suggest a google search on stomach acid and protein digestion. I found that during these times, I was able to easily digest carbs and not get full off them at all. So I took most of my food cals with carbs and upped the protein shakes and bars to get my protein macros. It did return to normal on its own after a few days but I know the feeling.

Try a shot of apple cider vinegar before high protein meals. It really works wonders.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Sounds like you body needs a good cheat meal day.
This is what I do... I get to the point of literally forcing food down whilst trying not to feel sick... Cheat meal last night, & currently enjoying my usual meal again now...

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what I do... I get to the point of literally forcing food down whilst trying not to feel sick... Cheat meal last night, & currently enjoying my usual meal again now...
I cheated a little last night so I'll see how today goes.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck... It fkn sucks not being able to eat...
I am currently devouring everything in front of me , thanks blaqz, guess I was just burnt out metabolically lol