JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm natty. 18yrs of training in.
P/C/F is 250/250/60
Training push pull legs upper

Trying to either recomp or could push the growth a bit further. Roughly 12% BF at 198. 6'1

If I have $100 for extra supps for 2-3mo what do y'all suggest.
I'm covered in eaa,pump,pre,vitamins etc. Looking more to natural anabolics, recomps or topicals.
What has the best return on investment for $100 for 2/3 mo?

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can get more CEL Anabolic Effect for your money than anything else really and its a great product. They have a 20% off sale right now where you can a 2 pack (60 days worth) for 88$ or a 3 pack for 120$. I am not affiliated with them in anyway.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
P/C/F is 250/250/60

Trying to either recomp or could push the growth a bit further. Roughly 12% BF at 198. 6'1

I'm covered in eaa,pump,pre,vitamins etc. Looking more to natural anabolics, recomps or topicals.
APEX products are on sale BOGO for labor day weekend.

many excellent products for those goals.

www.apex-alchemy.com

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
P/C/F is 250/250/60

Personally I would go with Anabolic XT or Anabolic Effect if I was looking to go with just one thing and keep it less than 100 for 2 months worth.

Here's a link to the Anabolic XT thread with a lot of feedback in it:

Right now, either is 20% off with our Labor Day Sales and that includes already discounted multi-packs.
Coupon code: laborday20

Anabolic XT with the coupon code would be 47.99 for one or a 3 pack would be 135.99.

Anabolic Effect with the coupon code would be 47.99 for one, 87.99 for a 2 pack, or 119.99 for a 3 pack.

Anabolic XT:

Anabolic XT - 3 pack:

Anabolic Effect:

Anabolic Effect - 2 pack:

Anabolic Effect - 3 pack:

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade would androlo be superior to BMP for this?
With the new formula is is still basically side-effect free and no PCT necessary?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade would androlo be superior to BMP for this?
With the new formula is is still basically side-effect free and no PCT necessary?
Well, AndroLo sort of walks the edge, since it is hormonal.

Superior to the current BMP, but the new BMP will be potent.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, AndroLo sort of walks the edge, since it is hormonal.

Superior to the current BMP, but the new BMP will be potent.
hmmm so IF I went AndroLo, I should have a OTC PCT handy?
IF I dont want ot do that I should go the BMP route ?

The results of Androlo seem sooo tempting that unless PCT of research chem is required I'd lean to androlo unless you're saying they may be VERY close in results

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmmm so IF I went AndroLo, I should have a OTC PCT handy?
IF I dont want ot do that I should go the BMP route ?

The results of Androlo seem sooo tempting that unless PCT of research chem is required I'd lean to androlo unless you're saying they may be VERY close in results
No need for PCT. Localized topical.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
A fool is awesome. I use it in tandem with top muscle

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If losing some fat/recomping is more your goal then I’d go for 2 months of Anabolic XT. The formula should keep energy levels and vitality up even at lower calorie intake, help with fat loss via a couple different pathways, and keep pumps and performance high.

ride1979

Awards
Does anyone from here has experience ordering directly to EU, relevant to time to delivery and extra clearance costs?Does it probably worth , because I am thinking of ordering in this or coming sales.In particular Anabolic XT seems tempting with the sales.If I order from Predator or Powermyself to Europe it costs more than 80 euros without transport costs...

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does anyone from here has experience ordering directly to EU, relevant to time to delivery and extra clearance costs?Does it probably worth , because I am thinking of ordering in this or coming sales.In particular Anabolic XT seems tempting with the sales.If I order from Predator or Powermyself to Europe it costs more than 80 euros without transport costs...
I have done it and you flip a coin. Either you can be really lucky and customs are a joke. Or you have to pay taxes, vats and handling fee.

So I started using a re-shipper. It’s still not cheap but I get my packages really fast and it feels “safer”.

You can also check out https://unrealsupps.co.uk/ They provide some good service for us in the EU like removing Vats on their prices.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We ship to the EU all the time.

Another option for people in the EU is Unreal Supps.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d go with either CEL Anabolic Effect or SNS Anabolic XT. Grab two bottles of either one for almost right at $100.
I would agree with this as well. Can't go wrong with either product. Both will yield nice results!