I got NO Shotgun'd

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
There's too many versions of creatine out there. I just started only buying monohydrate and using it from time to time b/c it works for me despite side effects.

I've tried CEE with no avail. I also tried Kre-Alkalyn with no avail. I dosed both CEE and Kre-Alkalyn @ 10g with no results.
I used KreAlkalyn by Ultimate Nutrition and loved it. Sci-Fit no. Discount Anabolics, no.

Imay try Kre-Alkalyn againg thou it is failry cheap but i hesitate becasue it was at a transition point for me diet and lifting wise.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
ragnarok and chaos run close to $40+ S&H. I'm sure AX's creatine and Molecular Nutrition's cell volumizer will probably be expensive too.

IDS Muscle Volumizer is like 30 servings for $20.00
The IDS stuff is OK, but you are better off buying diCreatine Malate and AAKG in bulk and throwing it in some Gatoraide (for about 10 bucks from nutra).

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
This supplement proves your man hood. Not really, it's kind of strange, I love the taste of it, a friend of mine can hardly get his down.

Point blank it works for me, and I don't really take supplements for taste, but I also enjoy the taste, but I also enjoy the taste of chewing up my UniLiver Tabs.....

Well, I want to take this opportunity to congratulate VPX's NO Shotgun. I tried a sample today before I worked out. Now there have been ALOT of nasty supplements that I've tried that ranged anywhere from just tasting nasty to very nauseating. Well, part way through my squats tonight I ran to the bathroom and threw up twice the cinnamon fecal matter tasting supplement.

There has not been any supplement that has actually forced me to throw up because of it until now.

VPX's Redline Xtreme sucks, and no surprise NO Shotgun sucks too.:FUfinger:

...........so much for 'hyperplasia'.

Grimmy

Grimmy

Awards
NO-XPLODE by BSN: Ok tasting, too heavy on the stims, too expensive.
Since when is $ 31.50 considered expensive?

SuperPump250 by Gaspari Nutrition: Very effective laxative, too heavy on the stim. Too expensive.
Have you ever considered the possibility that you are the only one experiencing these sides? May be you are allergic to one of the ingredients. Again, you can get superpump for less than 40 bucks, which isnt very expensive.

WTF Pump'd by ALRI: Bad tasting, moderate on cost, very effective pumps, excellent balance on stim. Not an overkill.
You knock a supplement based on taste? Puckered lemon is supposed to taste kind of like warheads. What did you expect? Best supplement of its kind in my opinion.

NO Shotgun by VPX: Too expensive, laxative, tastes like municiple raw sewage. The worst I've tried so far.
Agree about the taste, it tasted like bad dubble bubble bubble gum. I couldnt wait to finish it either. However, who said that you have to walk around with the bad taste in your mouth? Why didnt you take an after shot of something? Even a bite off of a chicken sandwich, banana a single grape or a food of your choice would have took care of the bad taste. If I want taste, I eat junk food.

I havent tried the others that you listed.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Grimmy-

I'm not the only one having very bad sides from SuperPump 250. If you go to the Gaspari Nutrition website you'll noticed in their 'Product FAQ' they actually acknowledge the diarrhea. If they put it in their product faq then ALOT of people are getting it.

Also too with VPX NO Shotgun, I had that crap in my stomach for a good 20 minutes before I puked. It just sat bad in my stomach even after I consumed it.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
MentalTwitch-

Kre-Alkalyn is patented like Arachadonic Acid is. It is all the same thing that is bought from different manuf.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
personally i think taste is pretty much the last thing that matters to me. If the product works very well then why dont you get over the taste and find ways to mask or get rid of it? I cant stand when people decide whether or not to use a supplement just because of how it taste!

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
yeah i dunno. i have the tub right in front of me and it says 'made in the usa'.
Hate to burst your bubble but ALL ids supplements regardless are crap, and almost none of them meet label claims. Seen this on another nameless site that tests prods for label claims.
With that being said, SHotgun is the worst tasting supplement ever developed. Simply put, while others might taste bade atleast they make an attempt at flavoring the prod, shotgun doesn't even list a flavor on the package. However for, it was one of the most effective pre workout supps I've used for a few different reasons. Awesome ingredient profile, full serving of BCAA's, and 16 grams of protein. I'm up at 5 AM and out the door to the gym, with little to no time at all before to down even the smalest shake, and I feel much more stable when I take shotgun completely empty stomach than anything else I've used so far. However different stroked different folks! :thumbsup:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
NO Shotgun is just everything ethyl ester. When they said NO Shotgun, it was probably because they ethyl ester every damn thing in the product, called it by fancy trademark names combined with toney freeman and there you go.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
NO Shotgun is just everything ethyl ester. When they said NO Shotgun, it was probably because they ethyl ester every damn thing in the product, called it by fancy trademark names combined with toney freeman and there you go.
Aside from their ridiculous return policy I have nothing against VPX. Their Pumpkin Supreme bars are awesome, for a really clean protein bar. That and they go down in supplement history for naming one of the funniest products ever "Gangsta Test".

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Gangsta Test ? Oh wow. That must be a premium product.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

Oh muh guh ! he wasn't kidding ! It IS serious. Finally I can stay anabolic and keep it real at the same time. Thanks VPX !

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
NO Shotgun taste is fine. And the Redline Xtremes are tasty.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
VasoXplode is a pretty decent supplement.

Creatine + Citrulline Malate

Creatine + Beta-Alanine

Citrulline Malate + Arginine

Tyrosine + ALCAR + Caffeine

(Creatine Monohydrate, Di Creatine Malate)

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established

Oh muh guh ! he wasn't kidding ! It IS serious. Finally I can stay anabolic and keep it real at the same time. Thanks VPX !
dont forget monster test!
1 test cyp!
4 AD cyp!
lol
or hemogex!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Celldude likes DiMalate. I want to try CLOUT but its so freakin expensive. And don;t want to deal with the water/craming from Mono.
So i may bite it and
Stick with Storm
Clout it i get enough cash
DiCreatine Malate is NP has it when i order next.
did I hear my name. :lol:

dimalate creat is the best. Im wonder what flavor CLOUT comes in. I noticed that the malate products out there have a sour citrus sorta taste to it. bulk citrulline malate with some a little spenda could pass off for a citrus blast flavor.

Anyway, malate = less bloating, yet effective like mono that's how I experienced it at least. I was never introduced to the bloating effect of mono back when I was taking it and I still noticed it. After being aware of it I compared it to malate. Less bloating same effect, price is the same (comparing bulk powder) we all know that CEE taste like ****, and does nothing for you so dicreatine malate is the way to go. Im intrested in trying tricreatine malate too. Seems like nutra replaced di for tri. Wonder what's the difference.

beallio

beallio

Awards
I personally don't think Shotgun tastes that bad. Maybe you bought a bad batch?

Currently I'm using Vasocharge (almost too sour for my taste), but have always been a big fan of the Omega Thunder/lightening stack before it was discontinued.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
dont forget monster test!
1 test cyp!
4 AD cyp!
lol
or hemogex!
I believe it was VPX that released the statement back when prohormones were legal that their '1-test' prohormone was 'safer' than other companies' '1-test' products.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I personally don't think Shotgun tastes that bad. Maybe you bought a bad batch?

Currently I'm using Vasocharge (almost too sour for my taste), but have always been a big fan of the Omega Thunder/lightening stack before it was discontinued.
I think the taste of NO Shotgun is agreed for the majority of the users who use it.

I forgot to add to that list, I also tried 'VasoXplode'. This is the same thing as 'VasoCharge' that is made by SciVation. It is a solid product, and the stim is well-balanced. I agree with you on it being slightly too sour, but it is also a very good product IMO. Other than the slightly sour taste, everything else is pretty solid.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
I believe it was VPX that released the statement back when prohormones were legal that their '1-test' prohormone was 'safer' than other companies' '1-test' products.
u wanna know why??? the fukcing sh!t was made to be injected! then the polycarbonate made it their m1t "safer" lol it drives me nuts that it was made to actually inject it!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
u wanna know why??? the fukcing sh!t was made to be injected! then the polycarbonate made it their m1t "safer" lol it drives me nuts that it was made to actually inject it!

schmidt-

you own a supplement store right ? do you sell muscle-tech/VPX products ? BSN I'm not gonna knock too hard, syntha-6 and Endorush are good products, but everything that Muscle-Tech/VPX sells are not. Lol, even if they are not good products though, that does not mean that they are not profitable.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
.....gangsta test.....sigh. someone's always gotta play the ethnic card, lol even supplements.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
BSN is popular as all hell kids buy the stuff, VPX NO shotgun i sold for a while and i ordered hemogex for a customer that loved it. Redline is a must for my fridge i think i have a bottle of Gackic sitting on the shelf for going on a year. i never push any of them except syntha 6 i love that stuff, i hate preworkout drinks. i tell everyone to eat a cup of oatmeal with 50g of whey and they would be fine. i do sell alot of prohormones tho that is kinda straind right now so i sell alot of AX stuff alot of repeat customers

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
.....gangsta test.....sigh. someone's always gotta play the ethnic card, lol even supplements.
Yeah not sure what the idea behind the name on that one was. Pretty funny none the less.

Dr. Lats

Awards
Just to do justice to NO Shotgun...it is an awesome product. I have been using it for almost two weeks on workout days and notice and incredible pump and energy boost from it. It is not placebo. It does taste like ass...at first. You get used to it after pounding it for a while

I don't think it is fair to judge a supplement by the taste. If you want taste, go have a pina colada you pussies.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
The VPX prohormones were the best ever...despite the retard names.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it is fair to judge a supplement by the taste. If you want taste, go have a pina colada you pussies.
Yeah, this it uncalled for. If you want to randomly call people names for no good reason, go to bb.com.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Just to do justice to NO Shotgun...it is an awesome product. I have been using it for almost two weeks on workout days and notice and incredible pump and energy boost from it. It is not placebo. It does taste like ass...at first. You get used to it after pounding it for a while

You probably were first captivated by the picture of Toney Freeman on the product.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

good post. i totally agree with what youre generallys tryin to say...it gets on my nerves when people base a products' taste directly to its worth.

And Reaper why do you always bring up big name bodybuilders something gay? you need to stop the pole gazing or atleast try to stay in the closet, its pretty repulsive.

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established

I just ordered a tub of NO Shotgun and I'm really looking forward to using it. I've heard pretty good reviews about it, other than taste issues with some people. But as far as I'm concerned, taste it the least of my worries, as long as it's a good product. It's the results I'm looking for, not the taste. Yeah, it's always nice to have a supp that tastes good, but it's not the most important thing. Seems like a 20 second chug would be worth having a better workout, but that's just me.:trout:

njsfinest

Awards
You should check out infinite labs Juggernaut, that stuff is amazing it gives you the greatest pump and i look forward to tasting it. I regret buying nanovapor because it tastes like cough medicine mixed with sewage. I will be returning to juggernaut soon, definitely check it out i found it to be the best of all worlds.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad the new shotgun tastes great and has a better profile.

The gangsta test, 1t cyp and all those were SO shady "sterile oral solutions" I believe they were called, obviously not meant for oral usage (this is if i recall correctly, i know at the time there were a few companies doing this).

regardless, im pretty damn fond of their supplement line, i wish nitronx was cheaper cuz ive used GFH, torrent, relentless, etc and I like nitronx just a tad more than the others (but not at 3$/serving)

khergan

Awards
OP (reaper or whatever your name is), you're a tool. You've pretty much rated every single supplement you've tried as horrible. While you're at it, try out a few more top-rated supplements and tell us they suck and delight in how cool and rebellious you are. You're not, you're just a **** poster.

To those in the thread: I'm not a VPX fan by any extent, but Shotgun is a good product. If you went and bought Shotgun V1 (with no listed flavor), yes it does taste bad, but to this date it's probably the most effective workout supp I've taken. Apparently the new flavors (v2 and now v3) are much, much better. Take a look at its ingredient profile and you'll see its a solid workout product, and sells well for that very reason.

For the record, I'm currently not taking Shotgun, but I have in the past and it did well for me.

OP: Fail less, and what it really sounds like is that you are either allergic to the contents of most supplements or you're just a random internet douchebag, which is more likely.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah he doesnt post here anymore, at least not under his name reaperx. definate f@g, queer, b1tch, whatever else in that catergory. idk i think he hangsout in the anonymous section forums with all the other pu55ys

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
yeah he doesnt post here anymore, at least not under his name reaperx. definate f@g, queer, b1tch, whatever else in that catergory. idk i think he hangsout in the anonymous section forums with all the other pu55ys
:lol:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I used to take SP250, our Anadraulic State blows it out of the water though IMO. I know that was so biased! It has a lot of other benefits besides the energy/pumps as well!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Well, I want to take this opportunity to congratulate VPX's NO Shotgun. I tried a sample today before I worked out. Now there have been ALOT of nasty supplements that I've tried that ranged anywhere from just tasting nasty to very nauseating. Well, part way through my squats tonight I ran to the bathroom and threw up twice the cinnamon fecal matter tasting supplement.

There has not been any supplement that has actually forced me to throw up because of it until now.

VPX's Redline Xtreme sucks, and no surprise NO Shotgun sucks too.:FUfinger:

...........so much for 'hyperplasia'.
If it tasted bad than I can assume it wasn't v3. You probably had v2 or even v1. Either way, its a top notch supplement. You may not be up to it just yet. Stick with NO-Xplode

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ANYBODY WHO TRIED NO SHOTGUN GAIN ANY SIGNIFICANT STRENGTH????

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
speaking of no shotgun, made me sick as a dog today. i used it a while back and it was alright, just made me sweat about 10 times more than usual when i worked out. i threw up for the first time in... 3 years tonight after i lifted and felt like hell for a good 4 hours after

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
watermelon shotgun tastes bomb.. never had the grape but am intersted in hearin what yall think.. as for black cherry GAG ME
after a while i felt sick drinking the fruit punch flavor but i rotate pre-wo every day
sometimes i feel the shotgun sometimes a little superDUMP (never again on leg day)... liked the jack3d w/ hypershock combo i did this weekend too
the new hypershock cherry bomb tastes like kool aid.. no joke

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been reading everyones posts about preworkout powders but no one has mentioned the best preworkout powder out there for great results not taste JP8 by
Diesel Nutrition. If you are looking for a preworkout powder that delivers focus, energy,
strength, and stamina JP8 is the best that I have tried and I have tried almost all the
other brands that you guys mentioned and Vasocharge by Scivation is also a quality
product and that is the other powder that I rotate using with JP8. If you havn't tried
JP8 I highly recommend it but again the grape flavor is not going to hide the flavor
of the herbs that are in this product but the results you get from 1 or 1.5 scoops makes
up for the not so great taste and right now it's on sale for $35 for 40 servings and you
won't get that from some of those other hyped up sub par products. I also hear Jacked 3
from USPLabs is good but I can't comment on it yet because I havn't tried it yet but
when I do I will post my results from it.

Awards
This product I love and hate!

I've determinded that it makes me feel like HELL! If I don't take it for a few weeks, and then take it before a workout...I get one GREAT workout and pump. The next day however, I feel like complete hell! I feel like it over taxes my system, and the next day I spend recovering. Horrible brain fog, and flat worn out.

Just wondering if this is the case with anyone else?

nynone

nynone

Awards
i have to admit that i find it funny everyone seems to dislike no shotgun. i have been taking this stuff for months and never had a problem. it is kind of a slight laxative i will admit, but only prior to my workout. i never really had much to complain about other than that. i know no explode can give ya the craps, and been there done that. i think its how your body digests it personally. i never pay the next day either. maybe its just me. i like it regardless

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Look at the ingredients. It's a tub of chemicals. It's not nutrition.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
best preworkout/postworkout stack i've ever used: Shotgun/Synthesize..
Will be running it again soon- gained ~3lbs on the stack (each tub lasted me around 1.5-2 months)
I loved it but i didn't get the new flavors: I had exotic fruit and black cherry- both were horrible, but worked enough for me to say **** it.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
best preworkout/postworkout stack i've ever used: Shotgun/Synthesize..
Will be running it again soon- gained ~3lbs on the stack (each tub lasted me around 1.5-2 months)
I loved it but i didn't get the new flavors: I had exotic fruit and black cherry- both were horrible, but worked enough for me to say **** it.
i think i'm the only person alive who actually liked the black cherry. but i've also tried the new grape bubblegum and it tastes like.... grape bubblegum. who would've thunk it. anyway the bottom line is shotgun is a good solid pre/intra-workout and imo not just a "tub of chemicals" as someone stated above. it has pretty much everything you'd want pre-wo, aakg, cm, ba, bcaa, whey.....

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try Vasocharge by Scivation you get it fo 6 dollars when you buy it with a container of
X-Tend . This gives you pretty good energy great stamina and very good pumps.