Unanswered i am looking for a good source of tongkat ali , can anyone tell a good experience with tongkat ali ? any gains ... please ?

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i am looking for a good source of tongkat ali , and i would like to know if anybody has any good results , i mean muscle gains and strenght ? thank you !

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OL lj100, adds to the potential of adding muscle or dropping fat. Diet dependent, not a game changer but a nice addition.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OL lj100, adds to the potential of adding muscle or dropping fat. Diet dependent, not a game changer but a nice addition.
I've seen a lot of positive reviews with OL LJ100. More info and reviews on it here if you want to check it out:

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The best and strongest extract and value for Tongat is Black Lion Research Viron. Its also 20% at suppremacy.
Suppremacy also have Olympus Labs LJ100 (buy 2, get 1 free), however, Viron is stronger and you get more for your money. HIM brand on amazon rivals Black Lion; however, it costs twice as much.
There is literally nothing else out on the market that compares in strength, value and price. Cheers...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have had great luck with OL LJ-100 and BLR Viron. Both are very high quality yielding greater libido etc..

I tried Nutrex Tested recently which is LJ-100 with boron, and it just wasn’t up to par....even though LJ-100 is a patented ingredient. Somehow they managed to frig it up and I did not experience the benefits, while it also upset my stomach a bit and made me a slightly lethargic.

Neither is really going to result in a notable strength or muscle building effect though in my experience.

Last edited:

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
thank you ! i will buy lj 100 from predator nutrition

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The best and strongest extract and value for Tongat is Black Lion Research Viron. Its also 20% at suppremacy.
Suppremacy also have Olympus Labs LJ100 (buy 2, get 1 free), however, Viron is stronger and you get more for your money. HIM brand on amazon rivals Black Lion; however, it costs twice as much.
There is literally nothing else out on the market that compares in strength, value and price. Cheers...
thank you very much

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have had great luck with OL LJ-100 and BLR Viron. Both are very high quality yielding greater libido etc..

I tried Nutrex Tested recently which is LJ-100 with boron, and it just wasn’t up to par....even though LJ-100 is a patented ingredient. Somehow they managed to frig it up and it and I did not experience the benefits, while it also upset my stomach a bit and made me a bit lethargic.

Neither is really going result in a notable strength or muscle building effect though in my experience.
thank you for your advice !

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I tried Nutrex Tested recently which is LJ-100 with boron, and it just wasn’t up to par....even though LJ-100 is a patented ingredient. Somehow they managed to frig it up and it and I did not experience the benefits, while it also upset my stomach a bit and made me a bit lethargic.

Neither is really going result in a notable strength or muscle building effect though in my experience.

can you please tell me the dosage you use to take for lj 100 ?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1-3 pills a day for me of OL lj100. Sometimes 3 and higher too irritated or too high libido, get what I want from 1-2.

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
day 6 on lj 1oo and i have noticed any benefits... no libido , no muscle positive effects and i have been used 3 pils a day ... i found cuscutae semen Dodder seeds extract realy efectiv ... libido , very agresiv.. , i will post again when i will finish all the capsules

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
day 6 on lj 1oo and i have noticed any benefits... no libido , no muscle positive effects and i have been used 3 pils a day ... i found cuscutae semen Dodder seeds extract realy efectiv ... libido , very agresiv.. , i will post again when i will finish all the capsules
How old are you? 200-300mg will give an 80 year old a little bit of result. If your younger than that...you will need more.
I am 51 years old and need a minumum of 500mg per day to see any benefit. Thats why i use Viron cause its 250mg per cap (dose 2 per day minimum).

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
How old are you? 200-300mg will give an 80 year old a little bit of result. If your younger than that...you will need more.
I am 51 years old and need a minumum of 500mg per day to see any benefit. Thats why i use Viron cause its 250mg per cap (dose 2 per day minimum).

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
39 years old ... viron is 55 p
viron is £ 55 lj 100 is £ 35

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
the good think is that tongkat ali have anti toxoplasmosis effect and it can cure many brain disease
day 10 on lj 100 olimpus lab ... things are going in a good direction .. my ocd simptoms are improved , i feel better tonus during the day , and i added somme size , i can say that is efective like reatine but no side effects . nonwater retention , i will buy again , in the future ... it helped me to use the food efficient

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
day 10 on lj 100 olimpus lab ... things are going in a good direction .. my ocd simptoms are improved , i feel better tonus during the day , and i added somme size , i can say that is efective like reatine but no side effects . nonwater retention , i will buy again , in the future ... it helped me to use the food efficient
What dose are you using?

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
39 years old ... viron is 55 p

viron is £ 55 lj 100 is £ 35
Viron is 31US per bottle and LJ is 70US for 3 bottles at Suppremacy.
You need to dose at least 500mg (5 caps of LJ) per day to get any results. Dose 3 caps after your warmed up at the gym and 2 caps later.