HyperTrop-X, X-Factor, DCP, Napalm: the ultimate fatloss stack!

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I've just spent 40 minutes reading through your four pages. I'm very impressed with the logging and your dedication ! I'll keep following for sure ! KEEP IT UP, BRO !
Thanks Norwegian! I have read one of your past logs where you stacked H-drol/M-drol and really admire the dedication that you have. It's inspiring, and your conditioning is siiick!

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you are doing well and the bear did not eat you. After all you probably would be a good high protein snack:)
Hahaha! Yeah the bear was only a few feet away from the truck so I decided it was a good idea to roll up the window just in case it tried to get sneaky on us ;)

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
You saw a bear! Thats awesome. I've always wanted to see an animal like that in the wild but stil have not. Glad to see the whole CNS thing is clearing up to!
I'm glad this CNS thing has cleared up too. Now I can :squat: hard again!

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 73: Chest/Shoulders/Tris/Bis

Bench Press: 135(8) 175(8) 175(8) 180(8)

Incline DB Press: 75's(8) 80's(8)

Military Press: 95(8) 105(8) 115(8)

Close Grip Bench Press: 135(8) 155(8) 155(8)

Weighted Dips: bw+45(8) bw+90(4)<--strip set: bw+45(5)

Standing BB Curls: 85(8) 95(8) 105(8)

Bus Drivers: bw+67(15) bw+67(15) bw+67(15)

BB Abs: 3x20

Workout thoughts: this is probably the layout I will use for Monday's workout for the next 3-4 weeks. Although I may add snatches to this workout next week. If I start to lose strength I will make adjustments accordingly. Weights were pretty light, once again, to gauge how much I could do. I'm always a little apprehensive about starting a new training program because I usually lose a little strenght initially but then gain strength in the ensuing weeks. I suppose that's just how it goes...

Supp/other thoughts: On my days off from the gym I have been using Hypertrop-x first thing in the morning and it really kicks me into gear to prepare me for the day ahead. Needless to say, I really like this stuff! Today was the first day in the gym I really started to notice that I'm no longer on x-factor :sad:.
I guess I could give a mini-review here for x-factor since it is all said and done. I really liked the strength and recomping effect that it gave me. Along with the strength came some ridiculous soreness which is both a blessing and a curse. Unfortunately, I burned myself out toward the end and had to drop it earlier than planned. Will I use X-factor again? ABSOLUTELY! It's one of the best working supplements I have ever used. Next time I will use it on a bulk though so I can take advantage of the strength gains.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice little write up on X-Factor! I have 2 bottles sitting here and I was thinking about trading them but now that its been out longer and more guys are using it, especially your logging, I like what I see. I think im going to do the 4 caps for 50days for my bulk. I may grab another bottle and go for broke and make it part of my entire bulk.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Nice little write up on X-Factor! I have 2 bottles sitting here and I was thinking about trading them but now that its been out longer and more guys are using it, especially your logging, I like what I see. I think im going to do the 4 caps for 50days for my bulk. I may grab another bottle and go for broke and make it part of my entire bulk.
I think that's a great idea d00d!! Fo sheezy, you won't be disappointed.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 74: Legs and Back

Combo-Warm up (6 reps of everything w/ olympic bar): upright row, snatch, good morning, squat thrust, bent row, russian deadlift, overhead squat, lunges

Bent BB Row: warm-up w/ 95(8), then 135(8) 145(8) 155(8)

Weighted Wide-Grip Pull Ups: bw+20(8) bw+20(8)

Squat: 185(8) 210(8) 230(8) 250(8)

Front Squat: 185(8) 205(5)

Good Morning: 115(8) 135(8)

Deadlift: 225(8) 270(8)

Hang Cleans: 135(5) 135(5) 135(5)

Leg Curl: 105(8) 130(8)

Toe Press Calf Raise: 260(8) 260(8) 260(8) 260(8)

Standing Single Leg Calf Raise: bw+45(8) bw+45(8) bw+45(8) bw+45(8)

22 sets of various ab exercises on mat

Workout thoughts: I'm hoping to be able to increase the weight each week on weighted pull ups. Squats came very easy today and I'll go heavier for sure next week. And hopefully next week I will squeeze out 3 more reps on the final set of front squats. The hang cleans I threw in were a total afterthought. I just don't want to lose the power that I've worked so hard for over the last year. I did those 3 sets of hang cleans back to back to back very quickly and the bar came up so easy and fast that I almost hit myself in the teeth with the bar overshooting it a few times! On my last set of deadlifts I was trying to gauge what weight I should use and it was extremely easy. Next week I will increase that fo sho'. It was an awesome workout and hyp-x put me in the zone today.

Supp/other thoughts: I believe I only have a few days left with hypertrop-x and maybe the same with DCP :rasp:. I will be sad to see both of these supplements go. But for now, I still have enough Napalm going around for a couple more weeks before I wrap up this log!!

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 75: off day, and the last day of this log!!

I've decided now that I'm finishing off the last day of Hyp-x and two more days with DCP (as well as lean xtreme) that I'm going to finish off the rest of this recomp chemically enhanced :D. Sorry for cutting it a couple weeks short guys! But, I'm sure some of you were saying finally...I thought this log was never going to end! I will save the rest of my napalm/clen and regular napalm for when I get my bodyfat a little bit lower.
If I end up doing a log for my recomp cycle it will be just a mini-log and I'll post a link here if anyone wants to follow.
Stay tuned for sure, because in a few days I will post a review of the products that I have been using during this log.
Oh, and here are a few final pics, the last three were taken today:

Start of log:

End of log:

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
eat a wang botch you lean mo fo' :nutkick:

haha j/k bro nice work
Hah! Thanks Distilled. I didn't quite attain my weight loss goal for this log...I don't even think I made it down to an even 14% bf, but I still lost some fat and gained a little strength and it didn't feel at all like I was cuttin'!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still lost some fat and gained a little strength and it didn't feel at all like I was cuttin'!
Thats priceless. Im cutting right now and it's BLAH!

Oh and you sold me on X-Factor also, I doubt that was your goal but it's somthing you have accomplished,lol.

btw not 14% bodyfat :blink: Your waaaaay leaner than 14%

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Oh and you sold me on X-Factor also, I doubt that was your goal but it's somthing you have accomplished,lol.

Agreed...I would easily put you at 11-12%.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established

Well then the X-factor should put some fun back into your cut!!:djparty:

It's motivating to hear that I'm at a lower bodyfat than what I thought I was. I estimated high so that I wouldn't be dissapointed, lol. I'm not good at guestimating body fat level for myself as the only time I've ever used calipers was in middle school and I was somewhere in the upper 20%'s.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Agreed...I would easily put you at 11-12%.
Awesome!! I feel like I'm still leaning out too with these intense full-body routines. I think a very visible six-pack is pretty easily attainable at this point! :woohoo:

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Friday - Day 77: full-body workout (last of log)

So I figured I'd go ahead and post up a final workout to show improvements from last week.

Squat: 185(20) 185(20)

Leg Extensions: 105(20) 105(20)

Good Mornings: 85(20) 95(20)

Leg Curls: 90(20) 90(20)

Single Leg Calf Raise on Leg Press Machine: 170(20) 170(20)

Standing Single Leg Calf Raise: bw(20) bw(20)

Pull-ups: bw(20) bw(20)

1 Arm DB Rows: 40(20) 45(20)

Upright Rows: 60(20) 60(20)

Flat Bench Press: 135(20) 145(12)<--Drop 115(10)

Incline Bench Press: 115(15)<--drop 95(10) 115(12)<--drop 95(8)

Wide Grip Bench Press: 115(18) 115(15) Superset w/
Push ups: bw(10) bw(8)

Hyperextensions: REP OUT bw(25)

DB Overhead Press: 40's(12)<--drop 30's(8)<--drop 20's(6) 30's(12)<--drop 20's(8)

Standing BB Curls: 75(20) 75(18)<--drop 65(8)

Close Grip Bench Press: 95(15)<--drop 85(8) 95(12)<--drop 85(7)<--drop 75(4)

French Press: 50(15)<--drop 40(8) 50(12)<--drop 40(9)

DB Side Lateral Raise: 10's(20) 10's(20)

DB Bent Lateral Raise: 10's(20) 10's(25)

Wrist Curls: REP OUT 30(45)

Sit-up w/ twist: 3x30
Count down abs: crunches(30), leg lifts(25), jack knives(20)

Workout thoughts: I was super pumped for this workout when I got into the gym. I hit the entire leg portion of this workout in under 30 minutes and immediately felt like throwing up was a real possibility. I had a loss of balance and equilibrium when walking around and had to sit down for about 10 minutes. I still wasn't feeling well at that point and continued with the workout. Numbers were up for most lifts from last week. However, for a few lifts my muslces were just too pumped to use heavier weight and may have even lightened the load a bit. That doesn't matter, becuase I added exercises this week and still finished the workout about 15-20 minutes quicker than I had the previous week.

Supp/other thoughts: unfortunately I really had to get myself amped and in the zone for this workout because I could tell I was lacking the clean yohimbine energy that hypertrop-x has been giving the last couple months. I'm starting to notice a difference in body composition from switching from power/olympic lifting back into a bodybuilding routine. It's like I'm finally shaping all the muscle that I gained in the last year. I'm loving it!!

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW:

X-factor: excellent for recomp and strength. This supplement really helped me to keep (and even add) strength while cutting calories. The only negative I experienced with this supplement was extreme soreness after workouts. You just kinda have to plan for this with X-factor. I will DEFINATELY buy this supplement again as it is hands down one of the best working supplements I have ever used!!

DCP: this was the main fat burning component for this log. I gotta tell you that the stack really wouldn't have been the same without DCP! I've used a lot of fat burners in the past that produce lack-luster results. And for a non-stim fat burner I have used nothing else that even compares to DCP. This supplement made a huge contribution to the leaning out that I experienced during this log and it will be a staple for me in any future cut or recomp!

Napalm: this supplement was added to the stack just as icing on the cake. But after 1-2 weeks I really started to notice a difference in bodyfat around the area of application (my core/chest). After I went through one bottle of Napalm I bought more that I spiked with clen. This seemed to add a little something extra but honestly, Napalm by itself produces results!

Hypertrop-X: this was added for extra energy and endurance in the gym. From the first dose you can feel Hypertrop-X working and it made me alert and ready to tear up some weights! And after about the first month of use I started to notice a nice boost in endurance in the gym. I added some extra beta alanine as well so I was getting 4 grams per day. This is a great choice for anyone looing into a beta alanine/anti-catabolic/mental boosting supp!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was by far one of the most excellent reviews I have followed.