HyperMax XT FREE Samples! Get them before there gone!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait to try this.

If it's anything like oxymax , it will be phenomenal

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everyone should be receiving there samples and there is a lil somethin extra in there as well!

Cant wait to hear what everyone thinks!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Everyone should be receiving there samples and there is a lil somethin extra in there as well!

Did not need to send anything extra 3 samples is more than generous you are doing US a favor buddy!
cant wait to give them a crack.

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
Yes, i am pumped to try out this product. thanks for the opportunity.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Biggest issue for me will be keeping myself from jumping into a double serving! I promise I'll try one packet first, but only for the sake of science.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Biggest issue for me will be keeping myself from jumping into a double serving! I promise I'll try one packet first, but only for the sake of science.
one serving has 200 mg of caffeine brah.

2 would be 400 mg!!!

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Wow im about 2 sets into my workout.

Fuuuuark this stuff has amp citrate beat by a long shot.

will go more in depth later

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Your like this guy :)

You may have to take all the samples they send just for one dose to match your intake level
Currently taking mr.hyde pwo at a scoop and a half. Or xtreme shock rtds at the gym , would love to try hypermax xt because i need something stim heavy to pick me up after working outside all day, looking for a new pwo , and would put up an honest review thanx
600mg caffeine lol

Got the samples. give me a week or so to complete review. I may only take 1-2 the entire week i limit my stim intake.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just got mine In!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow im about 2 sets into my workout.

Fuuuuark this stuff has amp citrate beat by a long shot.

will go more in depth later
Yea I honestly like it more then AMP as well, its incredibly clean, insane focus and generally just feel good, not a nasty stimmed out feel!

Your like this guy :)

600mg caffeine lol

Got the samples. give me a week or so to complete review. I may only take 1-2 the entire week i limit my stim intake.
Looking forward to see what you think!

Just got mine In!
Awesome, when you giving it a go?

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
First run: 1 packet

Taste: 7/10 I dont drink preworkout for taste so this didnt bother me, but it tasted pretty artificial. However it did grow on me as I drank it and got to the point where I didnt mind it at all.

Focus/energy 9/10: The best part of my workout was definitely the focus and energy. For the first time in a long time, it felt like I was the only one in the gym. I was in the zone and didnt care what anyone else is doing which is very unlike me. Also, I noticed that it was not jittery at all. The most impressive part is that it was so smooth and my heart wasn't racing at all. Great stim in this. One negative to note is that I am currently experiencing a bit of a crash but nothing like a DMAA crash. Definitely manageable

Strength/endurance 9/10- the strength aspect really surprised me. I was not expecting a strength boost at all since the formula doesnt look like it focused on this at all but for some reason I was extremely strong today (for me) and time between sets was significantly reduced. I might attribute this to beta alanine because, except for the stims, beta alanine is the only ingredient that I usually never take preworkout

Pumps- 8/10. I didnt experience any abnormally big pumps. Pretty much the same as I usually get except I felt like I did gain a pump easier/faster than I usually do. Again probably from the beta alanine.

overall this is a huge step up from AMP Citrate. The energy and focus was just as strong or stronger and it was a much cleaner feeling

Tomorrow I am trying 2 packets (2 servings) but im kind of nervous. 1 serving was plenty potent and I cant remember the last time I took more than 300 mg of caffeine in one sitting. We will see what happens....

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hell yea, awesome initial review, Im glad you enjoyed it so much! The focus is very reminiscent of 1,3-DMAA but as you stated incredibly smooth and clean!

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I would say the over all effect is just as strong as DMAA except this is longer lasting and it takes a bit longer to kick in and sneaks up as a subtle mood boost and then bam you are extremely energized. With DMAA I feel like it kicks in right away but it leaves fast too.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably a good time to say if you follow us on Twitter/IG @performaxlabs or like our FB page we dropped the next flavor.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
I might take my two last packets on sunday instead of tomorrow because 400 mg of caffieine might be dangerous on leg day

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just took one packet. Going for a light workout cause I have Time to kill. Will probably be taking two packets on Monday.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards

Extra???? Man now I will have to camp out for the mail man when he comes . lol

szZXsquid

Awards
Havent recieved mine yet. But will post as soon as i try them which should be tmrw or mon for chest so ill keep you guys updated

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just a FYI
The focus on this is unreal. I was buzzed for almost 3+ hours with energy.

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
As stated above. Took my first dose tonight after a nap. Talk about dialed in. I had an amazing shoulder workout. I ran out of exercises. I even tried some handstand push-ups at the end. Haha

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Not had a bad product from performix. Love companies like this that when they roll out a replacement product Its better than previous version

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not had a bad product from performix. Love companies like this that when they roll out a replacement product Its better than previous version
Just a heads up Performax and Performix are two completely different companies. We don't use terra beads or whatever they're called :)

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
I meant performax. Yes I know that. I wonder if performix has ties to cellucor. I'm a fan of alphamax..

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Trying out a sample packet before my heavy leg day tomorrow. During the week I lift at 6 a.m. so I need a pwo that shows up. 200mg caffeine is not much for me, but I am pumped after all of the feedback from just using one pack (scoop)! Will report back tomorrow

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea me too, 2 scoops is where I like it but still should be awesome at 1 scoop. Focus is amazing!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nothing yet but hoping they show before tomorrow's squat - no better way to put it to the test!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing yet but hoping they show before tomorrow's squat - no better way to put it to the test!
True to an extent. I love trying new pre workouts on heavy leg/squatting days. However, it sucks when you take too much and you're shaking while trying to stabilize the weight on your back!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Performax Labs Hypermax

Taste

Watermelon – Performix Labs did a good job on this flavor. The watermelon is not a pure jolly rancher in taste, but has a semi artificial aftertaste and bold presence upon hitting your taste buds. Its has a small refreshing vibe but overpowered by a strong sweetener in the product. I used 3 samples and tried to vary 8,10,12 oz of water to gauge what I did like best (since each packet is one serving) personally I found 12oz to be my sweet spot. 8oz may be too strong for some people, and 10oz was still strong, but not overbearing. 12oz was the perfect ratio for myself.

Mixability

No problems, I got to sample the previous flavor and this one mixed just as easy. Basically when it touched the water the powder started to dissolve.

Formula

1.6g BA (at 2 servings would be adequate dose) this is an endurance/performance booster.
Hordenine and Eria Jarensis Extract which are aspects to help with focus and cognitive function.
Glycerol at 1g is very strong a s pump agent to help suck water into the cell and volumizer them.
Agmatine at 500mg is good to help with pump and also as GDA properties
3g Citrulline used to help prevent lactic acid build up and help with pump.
200mg caffeine per packet, which is a sweet spot for myself. For many they could go upward to 1.5-2 servings with no problems.

Workout Reaction

Dosed my sample at 4:45 for a 5 AM workout
About the time I got to the gym 4:55 I started to feel some energy coming on and it was nothing that caused me to jitter or anything, but I am going to assume around the 200mg mark or slightly below (which is my sweet spot)
Onto the workout I was hitting a back/arms session and a small amount of arm I started off with Barbell Rows working up to sets of 8-10 and then dropped into a rest pause set of 245 to hit 20 reps. I already felt my low back tensing up.

Moving onto low rows, cable pullovers, and then a single arm lat pulldown I started to feel the skin harden, muscles tighten, and my arms start to pop a bit as I got through some isolation work and utilizing a lot of 5 second negatives and 3 second holds on some movements and some sets.. My current mesocycle has a lot of intensity techniques So I was using Negatives, rest pause, and drop sets on these. Let me tell you, I almost thought I was going to bring back up the sample I had about 45 minutes ago. Heavy breathing and pumps were had.

No tingles were noticed from the BA because it is on the low side 1.6g for a serving, if it was double or a 2 scoop then yes it may have aided performance a bit, but overall a good workout, and a good reaction. If one were to 1.5 or 2 scoop this they may seek more benefit with the higher Glycerol, Agmatine, and BA dosing, not to mention caffeine if they are caffeine junkies

Fed Workout

Chest/Shouldres & legs were used for a fed workout to compare. Instantly with more carbs in my system pumps were longer lasting and tenser compared to a fasted workout. Chest and Shoulders I started with incline bench and hit 20 reps rest pause with 225 over a few sets with a few breathers between each time I would fail. Right away my chest was filling with blood. Moved onto DB Flat Bench press (100’s triple dropset) and HS Flat Chest Press (4 plates/side into a double dropset). That's all I needed to torch my chest. I decided to push the pump with 20 rep cable crossovers, which had my chest turn red.

Legs Was just downright brutal. I hate pump for legs but I would be damned that my legs were full of blood after 2 exercises (rest pause on leg curl then moved to leg press with a triple dropset with 10 plates a side). I had to take a seat every now and then to let the pump die down before moving into my next exercises (leg extensions, RDL, and then reverse hack squat’s). My hamstrings felt like someone was stabbing them with daggers and the quad striations were like roadmaps on my quad sweep.

Just like most pre-workouts with pump agents. Give your body what it wants (Carbs) especially with Agmatine and you will reap the benefits. Just do not double dose this and go hit legs unless you want them to explode.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Okay, was able to test out one packet (1 scoop) this morning. I'm currently running a PHAT-style routine and used my first packet on my heavy lower day. I am a stim junkie and my pwos usually contain around 300-400mg caffeine. I was skeptical about only having 200mg, but had heard good things about focus. I also like to keep it lighter on the stims on leg days.

I mixed one pack with about 8 oz of cold water at about 6 a.m.. Dissolved with no problem and I actually enjoyed the taste. I usually hate watermelon flavors, but this had a bit of a tartness to it that I really enjoyed. I arrived at the gym around 6:15 and felt good. I was alert, but not jittery. I felt fresh. No tingles from the BA, but I didn't think there would be at 1600mg. After warming up, I hit 3x5 heavy squats, followed by 3x10 squats a lighter weight and 2x10 leg extensions. Next I moved on to 3x6 DL followed by 3x10 lying leg curls. I finished up with some calves.

Overall I felt great. I was very surprised at how well 1 packet/scoop worked. Like others have said, the focus was great. Not tunnel vision, but I felt fresh and alert. I am very excited to try out 2 packets (2 scoops) on Wednesday for my Back/Shoulder hypertrophy day. I have a feeling 1.5-2 scoops will be my sweet spot.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome initial reviews!
TheSolution, how would you compare the focus to other products, we feel the focus/energy is really what separates this product from the pack! Also would you mind posting your full review in the Product Review section?

Cant wait to hear what you think with 2 scoops BRUstrong

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
The mail man just dropped off the gainz!! Tomorrow chest day pummmmmped

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Awesome initial reviews!
TheSolution, how would you compare the focus to other products, we feel the focus/energy is really what separates this product from the pack! Also would you mind posting your full review in the Product Review section?

I posted the review on 3 other boards as well for you buddy.
hard to say because when you compare this to others the formula is apples to oranges. The focus is strong, not as strong as Conqu3r tho

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
I'm working chest today popping two packets and going to kill it.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Awesome initial reviews!

Yea, I'm excited! I pulled the trigger on the Conqu3r Unleashed NP intro sale a few days ago. Haven't gotten my shipment yet, but when I do, I'll throw up a comparison. I the meantime, I'm looking forward to two scoops on Wednesday.

I have been trying a lot of pwos recently and have been pretty unhappy. I seem to have grown a tolerance to Triple X after about a week, and Limitless is more enjoyable before social events (probably due to the phenylpiracetam - which is also why I only use it 1-2 times/week). Cannibal Ferox is good for energy, but I don't get much focus from it. I don't like the new Defcon1 formula. However, with HyperMax, I feel like I've found a go-to.

Based on how Wednesday goes, I will most likely be purchasing a tub to use as my main pwo, or rotate with Conqu3r if that lives up to the hype as well.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I posted the review on 3 other boards as well for you buddy.
hard to say because when you compare this to others the formula is apples to oranges. The focus is strong, not as strong as Conqu3r tho
Awesome, thank you for your feedback man, its much appreciated! Yea and as we talked about before that maybe a 1sc vs. 2sc comparison, I wish you could handle more caffeine to reap the benifits of a full 2 scoops, the focus at 2 scoops is unreal!
I'm working chest today popping two packets and going to kill it.
Awesome, looking forward to it!

Yea, I'm excited! I pulled the trigger on the Conqu3r Unleashed NP intro sale a few days ago. Haven't gotten my shipment yet, but when I do, I'll throw up a comparison. I the meantime, I'm looking forward to two scoops on Wednesday.

I have been trying a lot of pwos recently and have been pretty unhappy. I seem to have grown a tolerance to Triple X after about a week, and Limitless is more enjoyable before social events (probably due to the phenylpiracetam - which is also why I only use it 1-2 times/week). Cannibal Ferox is good for energy, but I don't get much focus from it. I don't like the new Defcon1 formula. However, with HyperMax, I feel like I've found a go-to.

Based on how Wednesday goes, I will most likely be purchasing a tub to use as my main pwo, or rotate with Conqu3r if that lives up to the hype as well.
I am happy to hear that, cant wait to see what you think on Wednesday!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If I took 2 scoops you may as well get 911 on speed dial like a girl taking a double dose of hydroxcut for the first time.
Most likely end up in the ER ;)

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Yeah I have ferox amp citrate version in my rotation so I should be fine

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to take OG StimX, OG Amp from ergo, not to mention all the ECA stuff.

Now that I'm older, I can't handle stims well.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
When I rate a preworkout, I judge it on taste, mixibility, focus, pump, energy, and overall effectiveness. Today I went for it, and went with two scoops or two packets. Taste wasn't that normal fake watermelon taste, but there was a bit of a fake sugary afternote. I did get some chunky bad tasting bits which I could be incorrect I believe it's the choline. It mixed well for having gms in it. It took about 10 minutes for this to start to kick in. Wow what a rush of energy. I needed to peel myself off the ceiling, and get to the gym first. This hit quick, and hard. I was dialed in driving to the gym lol. I worked out fasted which made this hit even harder. I probably wont take a 400 mg heavy stim product without a preworkout meal of some sort.
I was glad I didn't overdue with two scoops, and ruin my workout. If I had a tub of this I would stick to around 1.5 scoop or so.

Taste 4/5 - It's a good drinkable preworkout, but not the best watermelon I've ever had.

Mixibility 4/5 - It mixed easy, and quickly. I did have some bigger particles that left off taste.

Focus 5/5 - Dialed In great focus. It's what I look for when I get a pre.

Pump - 4.5/5 Definitely good at 2 scoops. GMS, citrulline, agmatine are well dosed at 2 scoops, and decently dosed at one scoop.

Energy - 5/5 Amazing energy at 2 scoops which may be too much for many. There quite a few stimulants other than just caffeine so even at one scoop there's plenty of energy. 2 scoops I had energy throughout my 2 hour workout, and could of went longer.

Overall -4.5 This is a very good preworkout. It definitely excels in the focus and energy departments. At 2 scoops you get the big pumps! I did not get any tingles from two scoops which surprised me. I do think I would enjoy other flavors. I would recommend this pre to others who are looking for great focus and energy.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to try Hypermax Xt out!