HYDRO3 Intro Sale

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ordered 3! 66$ for 3 hydro3 and 3 vitality?! That is awesome!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ordered 3! 66$ for 3 hydro3 and 3 vitality?! That is awesome!
If that's shipped price it's pretty good .. Ship to NY np charges like $12+ used to be flats rate $5.95

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If that's shipped price it's pretty good .. Ship to NY np charges like $12+ used to be flats rate $5.95
Mine is going to nc, 1 day shipping was 6$ and change! If that holds true I might be doing a lot more business with NP

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine is going to nc, 1 day shipping was 6$ and change! If that holds true I might be doing a lot more business with NP
I believe they're located in NC so cheap shipping for you :D

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm both scared and excited....

Conqu3r is my fav performance related pre of all time....and now you are going to mess with my formula for success? : )
Oh mine too, but when Conqu3r gets Unleashed ...
Lookout!!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Oh mine too, but when Conqu3r gets Unleashed ...
Lookout!!!
Literally can't wait.

My only request........more servings per container haha

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Just put my order in!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know its kinda rediculous bro. Ive been ordering that heart health deal witht he free shipping. Its a massive amount of fish oils for cheap and gives you free shipping. I got the bag and its a tall mylar bag filled to the brim. Heavy as h3ll lol. I was shocked to see hydro3 and vitality for so cheap, so you know i had to jump on it. I think hydro3 is a dope product, its simple, so you can stack it however you see fit and that to me is huge!

Reactions: GNO
EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Imo i think if any companies decide to use np for thier insider (olympus) lol you guys should work out a free shipping deal with a certain amount of ol products purchased... It would increase the sales. I cant tell you how many times ive been discouraged from placing orders due to high shipping costs... I mean look at supplement warehouse. They got the best prices out, but that shipping is absurd!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Imo i think if any companies decide to use np for thier insider (olympus) lol you guys should work out a free shipping deal with a certain amount of ol products purchased... It would increase the sales. I cant tell you how many times ive been discouraged from placing orders due to high shipping costs... I mean look at supplement warehouse. They got the best prices out, but that shipping is absurd!
That is difficult to swing bro.

We can provide a discount on our product(s) only and it's up to the retailer to decide on shipping promos since you can then add a bunch of other stuff to your order and it's like 20lbs lol

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that we got this in our hands.. lets talk about the other 2 products being released OL lol

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know its kinda rediculous bro. Ive been ordering that heart health deal witht he free shipping. Its a massive amount of fish oils for cheap and gives you free shipping. I got the bag and its a tall mylar bag filled to the brim. Heavy as h3ll lol. I was shocked to see hydro3 and vitality for so cheap, so you know i had to jump on it. I think hydro3 is a dope product, its simple, so you can stack it however you see fit and that to me is huge!
I tried that heart healthy deal not available anymore .. saw shipping dropped down to $7.95 not bad now.

yeah i agree with GNO above, OL wouldn't have anything to do with that, its up to retailers to put something like spend $50 free shipping or $5 off or always have 5%off code ..but NP prices are great, so it cheaper then anywhere esp with these intro sale ..so no complaints :)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That is difficult to swing bro.

We can provide a discount on our product(s) only and it's up to the retailer to decide on shipping promos since you can then add a bunch of other stuff to your order and it's like 20lbs lol
I hear you bro, i think np was a great choice before they changed thier flat rate, but its going to absolutely be an issue. If i had to pay 12 bucks to ship the hydro stack i honestly wouldnt...

I really like when companies do insiders that are a flat cost for the product shipped. Those are the best! Besides insiders bring business to the companies that hold them. Its in thier advantage to do something reasonable for the people. It builds loyalty.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I tried that heart healthy deal not available anymore .. saw shipping dropped down to $7.95 not bad now.

yeah i agree with GNO above, OL wouldn't have anything to do with that, its up to retailers to put something like spend $50 free shipping or $5 off or always have 5%off code ..but NP prices are great, so it cheaper then anywhere esp with these intro sale ..so no complaints :)
Damn bro. Just ordered it last night. Guess i lucked out for real...

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I hear you bro, i think np was a great choice before they changed thier flat rate, but its going to absolutely be an issue. If i had to pay 12 bucks to ship the hydro stack i honestly wouldn't...

I really like when companies do insiders that are a flat cost for the product shipped. Those are the best! Besides insiders bring business to the companies that hold them. Its in their advantage to do something reasonable for the people. It builds loyalty.
ya the shipping pretty much deterred me from placing a couple orders

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
ya the shipping pretty much deterred me from placing a couple orders
Well what I did was added the heart complex that just released since I just ran out and received free shipping with it so it wasn't terrible

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OL will have a nice 2 year anniversary sale at the end of august direct. It's hard to negotiate shipping as NP's logistics doesn't involve us at the end of the day. We intro'd the product at 5$ cheaper than map WITH a free product that is valued at 20$ it self. I don't know of any other companies who do that.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PhotoGrid951438297328763.jpg

Got mine today already! Super fast shipping and free samples, I'm happy

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs... The products are so good even the reps buy a ton!:arms:

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why do I want to take hyrdo3 on my days off?
There is some data that shows Hydromax can increase endurance and data that the recovery effect of KNO3 is both acute and chronic (see the write-up for more details).

It is up to you after all how you choose to dose it, ie. only on workout days to stretch out the bottle.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't miss out on this sale people, it includes a free product and price drop!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
bump for feedback
I love it! I think it's a simple and effective pill pump formula, I haven't had pumps like this ever, makes me want to do bis and tris daily just for the pump!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like this stuff alot. The couple times ive taken four caps and had a great workout. At this rate the bottle will def last me for a long time. Also only really take on upper body days. My leg days are intense enough lol, dont need any extra pump lol

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like this stuff alot. The couple times ive taken four caps and had a great workout. At this rate the bottle will def last me for a long time. Also only really take on upper body days. My leg days are intense enough lol, dont need any extra pump lol
Lol no one wants to take pump products on squat/dead days! How much do you weigh out of curiosity in relation to dosing 4 caps

CJNator

Awards
Lol EU alone makes my legs feel like they might explode mid set sometimes, I can't imagine EU and Hydro together.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol no one wants to take pump products on squat/dead days! How much do you weigh out of curiosity in relation to dosing 4 caps
Currently around 235 to 240 range. I havent really played with the dosing. Just figured 4 would be a gpod place to start.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Currently around 235 to 240 range. I havent really played with the dosing. Just figured 4 would be a gpod place to start.
Same dosing as me, I'm sitting 250-255 and I'm using 4 caps preworkout on upper body days, I pop 2 on lower body days still, loving it, want to try 5-6 preworkout on an arm day

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Just for reference for everyone else, I'm sitting at about 182 right now and 2-3 caps is PLENTY, with 3 being my favorite dosing.

Maybe I'll get adventurous and try for 4 caps but idk lol. Certainly not on leg day though...I already look like a cripple trying to limp out of the gym on leg day.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Same dosing as me, I'm sitting 250-255 and I'm using 4 caps preworkout on upper body days, I pop 2 on lower body days still, loving it, want to try 5-6 preworkout on an arm day
Yea im going to do the same bro. 4 has been good for me so far tho. Love how universal this is. Caps are convienent especially for glycerol, which can be such a pain and hard to mix.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Yea im going to do the same bro. 4 has been good for me so far tho. Love how universal this is. Caps are convienent especially for glycerol, which can be such a pain and hard to mix.
exactly, I have mts vasky on hand, I think it just ruins my preworkout flavor

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
exactly, I have mts vasky on hand, I think it just ruins my preworkout flavor
This is a good point. Sometimes i really just prefer a cup of black coffee or a caffiene tab, because im just not in the mood for any flavored liquid or powder and these caps work perfectly. I also can put my ziploc of gms aside lol.

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
if we are lean enough will this product keep us pumped throughout the day , considering water and glycogen do not overspill?

I am 5'9 200lbs. I will start out at 2 caps per day to be modest. thanks folks

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
if we are lean enough will this product keep us pumped throughout the day , considering water and glycogen do not overspill?

I am 5'9 200lbs. I will start out at 2 caps per day to be modest. thanks folks
You look a little leaner than I am so you might get a better effect.

For me, I notice that the "full/pump" feeling and look seem to last longer with HYDRO3 than with your typical powdered pump products, but I don't think a single dose is going to get you looking pumped ALL day if I"m being honest.

You should see a gradual increase to a max pump that will eventually fade over x hours. Hydration, carbs, etc all play a role in how long that takes.

I was able to find data that after ingestion, plasma nitrate begins a steep spike starting at about 30min and rising to a peak lasting from hours 1-3 post ingestion. From that point, a very gradual decline happens up to hour 6 post ingestion, after which a STEEP drop off occurs.

KNO3 Plasma.png

You might have to play with dosing, splitting it up 2x per day to get that effect. I have not tried this yet but maybe I'll play around with it a bit and see what effects I see. I'm sure others can chime in on what they've experienced.

Let me know how it works out for you.

Attachments

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
Thanks . At 2 caps I didn't see much pre workout and I am lean. 3 caps big difference. Great pumps and workout boost

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks . At 2 caps I didn't see much pre workout and I am lean. 3 caps big difference. Great pumps and workout boost
Appreciate the feedback and glad you're enjoying it.

Since I last posted in here, I reached out to get some feedback from users of HYDRO3 and I've seen a pattern in the dosing "sweetspot" with the following as "estimates"....

130-170lbs - 2 caps

171 - 190 - 3 caps

191 - 200+ - 4 caps

Obviously anyone starting HYDRO3 should start on the low end to assess tolerance and also to find the lowest effective dose for them individually, but hopefully this will help some gauge their usage a bit.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate the feedback and glad you're enjoying it.

Since I last posted in here, I reached out to get some feedback from users of HYDRO3 and I've seen a pattern in the dosing "sweetspot" with the following as "estimates"....

130-170lbs - 2 caps

171 - 190 - 3 caps

191 - 200+ - 4 caps

Obviously anyone starting HYDRO3 should start on the low end to assess tolerance and also to find the lowest effective dose for them individually, but hopefully this will help some gauge their usage a bit.
Good stuff kboxer7!

That would mean I have a 60 day supply of HYDRO3?!?! For those who snagged the free Vitality with the $20 HYDRO3 from NP, it is bordering on stealing IMO so I better confiscate them :cop: