Hyde's MMV2 Throwdown!!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
It's definately your call to be sure, but I would just continue logging the rest of this ride on this same log. It is still the continuation of your "Throwdown". All of us know you're here and we're already subbed for the duration. Give it Hela bro. I'm now not so sure I would add the h-drol into the mix. I'll tell you why. It seems to be a much slower acting compound than most. You really need a 6 to 8 week cycle just to get that sh*t moving along. I'd add something faster acting, like maybe some Methoxy TRN, if you still have some. I really like TRN!!:twisted: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
I have two bottles of H-drol I was going to run it for 6 weeks. :bruce2: Also, I have almost a full bottle of Methoxy TST. I tried the TRN before, but my libido was thrashed to all hell on it.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have two bottles of H-drol I was going to run it for 6 weeks. :bruce2: Also, I have almost a full bottle of Methoxy TST. I tried the TRN before, but my libido was thrashed to all hell on it.
The TRN didn't hurt my libido at all. Though I did stack the Methoxy TST with it. I think that helped keep the yang up!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 28 (late entry)

Took the day off today. I have been going balls to the wall and I am sore all over.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 29 (late entry)

Legs and cardio today. The DOMS aren't near as bad as they were. Libido has been consistantly up. I noticed yesterday that I was able to work out longer and do more reps than usual without fatigue. Cardio was a breeze as well.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much more aggression and strength are you receiving from the MMV2/3-AD combo now? How many caps of each are you taking per day? I know you've got to be able to feel a difference. EasyEJL's squats have been sky-rocketing since he started this combo!! Sounds like these 2 compounds were practically made to run together!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
How much more aggression and strength are you receiving from the MMV2/3-AD combo now? How many caps of each are you taking per day? I know you've got to be able to feel a difference. EasyEJL's squats have been sky-rocketing since he started this combo!! Sounds like these 2 compounds were practically made to run together!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
The aggression is even higher. The great thing that I am noticing is the endurance/pump. The pump feels much different than a NO pump, it feels really deep inside the muscle. I am loving it! I am taking 6 MMV2 and 4 3-AD ED. My libido is also supercharged!

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Great thread thus far - looks like a successful cycle!

If you don't mind me prodding... how are the strength gains coming? Interested if you have been hitting any PR's or anything of that sort. I notice that you are reporting endurance gains, but are they translating into the actual weights? Or is just the feeling of less fatigue... great feeling, I'm just into strength and endurance gains personally. You got me looking into this stack though, might be running this soon! Looks like a fun one.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The aggression is even higher. The great thing that I am noticing is the endurance/pump. The pump feels much different than a NO pump, it feel really deep inside the muscle. I am loving it! I am taking 6 MMV2 and 4 3-AD ED. My libido is also supercharged!
You and EasyEJL have got me jealous as hell right now. lol I wish I would have snagged a bottle of 3-AD to run with mine at the end. I'm already on DAY 10 of PCT though, so I'll be ahead of you guys going into my next cycle!!:rasp: It's gonna be sweet too man! Here's my plan,a3 week Blitz-Krieg. WEEK 1: 20 mg. of Epi, 20 mg. of M-Drol, 20 mg. of D-Bol. WEEK 2: 30 mg. of Epi, 20 mg. of M-Drol, 20 mg. of D-Bol. WEEK 3: 30 mg. of Epi, 30 mg. of M-Drol, 30 mg. of D-Bol. And I'll be pulsing on workout days the following PWO mix of 2 caps of MMV2. 2 caps of MDHT, and 3 caps of Methoxy TST. That should be some hellacious fire-power for workouts bro! :aargh:I can't wait. 11 days to go and I'll log it for sure. Be sure to subscribe and watch my progress and help me out please!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
You and EasyEJL have got me jealous as hell right now. lol I wish I would have snagged a bottle of 3-AD to run with mine at the end. I'm already on DAY 10 of PCT though, so I'll be ahead of you guys going into my next cycle!!:rasp: It's gonna be sweet too man! Here's my plan,a3 week Blitz-Krieg. WEEK 1: 20 mg. of Epi, 20 mg. of M-Drol, 20 mg. of D-Bol. WEEK 2: 30 mg. of Epi, 20 mg. of M-Drol, 20 mg. of D-Bol. WEEK 3: 30 mg. of Epi, 30 mg. of M-Drol, 30 mg. of D-Bol. And I'll be pulsing on workout days the following PWO mix of 2 caps of MMV2. 2 caps of MDHT, and 3 caps of Methoxy TST. That should be some hellacious fire-power for workouts bro! :aargh:I can't wait. 11 days to go and I'll log it for sure. Be sure to subscribe and watch my progress and help me out please!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
Sh** bro! that looks sick! Are you going to run any injectables? 500mgs Test E or C would be sweet.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sh** bro! that looks sick! Are you going to run any injectables? 500mgs Test E or C would be sweet.
I've got an injectable cycle planned for August. It will be 500 mgs. of Test-E and 300 mgs. of Deca per week. I'll front-load it with D-Bol @ 25 mgs. per day for the first 4 weeks! This next one 11 days from now will be an oral-only cycle. But a big one!! haha It will be the strongest cycle I've ever done up til now. I think I'll be able to save my AI (transdermal form/trione combo) on this cycle due to the Epi being an aromatase inhibitor anyways. What do you think? Would I need my AI on top of the Epi for this oral cycle?:think: Thanks! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I've got an injectable cycle planned for August. It will be 500 mgs. of Test-E and 300 mgs. of Deca per week. I'll front-load it with D-Bol @ 25 mgs. per day for the first 4 weeks! This next one 11 days from now will be an oral-only cycle. But a big one!! haha It will be the strongest cycle I've ever done up til now. I think I'll be able to save my AI (transdermal form/trione combo) on this cycle due to the Epi being an aromatase inhibitor anyways. What do you think? Would I need my AI on top of the Epi for this oral cycle?:think: Thanks! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
I don't think that you would even need an AI with Epi. It is really dry. I would save the form for the Test-E cycle :bruce2:

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I'm running Havoc right now with cycle support and fish oil as my only additional supps, and everything is gravy so far. I'm towards the end of week 3. I think you'll like it Thundergod, but you won't need an AI during.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks HYDE and Nabisco. This was my thinking as well. The Epi would actually substitute for my normal on-cycle AI, which is always transdermal formestane. With Formestane stores dwindling as of late, I've only got 15 grams more in bulk for the future. I hope it's not gone for good. Until then, I'm going to toss in 20 mg. of Epi on most of my future oral stacks to act as my on-cycle AI. I think it may work. I've got quite a bit of Epi in my stash! I'll use really low-dose Form and transdermal trione during PCT. Thanks guys! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 30 (late entry)

Well, I finally got 350 on bench today :woohoo: Workout was awesome. I was very tired after I was done and I didn't even have enough left in me for cardio. Well today was the last day of MMV2 :sad: One thing that I've noticed in the past couple of days is that I have been waking up with the worst headaches. I don't know if its because of the 3-AD or what. I couldn't find anything on anyone elses log about headaches.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I finally got 350 on bench today :woohoo: Workout was awesome. I was very tired after I was done and I didn't even have enough left in me for cardio. Well today was the last day of MMV2 :sad: One thing that I've noticed in the past couple of days is that I have been waking up with the worst headaches. I don't know if its because of the 3-AD or what. I couldn't find anything on anyone elses log about headaches.
Way to go HYDE!!:woohoo: I knew you'd get it. I remember when I first got 350. I was like now I'm somewhat satisfied. Then about 3 months later I was repping it for sets of 3 easy!! We never truly get satisfied with how big or strong we are. That's what makes it all so exciting. It's a never-ending adventure!! I'm up to 385 now, and I want that 400 bad!!!:aargh: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Way to go HYDE!!:woohoo: I knew you'd get it. I remember when I first got 350. I was like now I'm somewhat satisfied. Then about 3 months later I was repping it for sets of 3 easy!! We never truly get satisfied with how big or strong we are. That's what makes it all so exciting. It's a never-ending adventure!! I'm up to 385 now, and I want that 400 bad!!!:aargh: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
Dude, with the monster cycle you have planned, I am sure you will be able to put that up!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
3-AD Update

I haven't updated this for a few days so here it goes. I am loving 3-AD. I have been getting comments about how big I am getting. I went over my family's house for Mother's Day and they could not believe how much size I have put on! This has only been a short amount of time since I have been on 3-AD, I can only imagine what results two bottles would give. I am feeling like a beast in the gym. I have been lifting a lot of weight for my size and people always watch me when I lift.....it feels great! Thanks AX for this awesome product! Libido has been good also and pumps are unf@#$ing real!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't updated this for a few days so here it goes. I am loving 3-AD. I have been getting comments about how big I am getting. I went over my family's house for Mother's Day and they could not believe how much size I have put on! This has only been a short amount of time since I have been on 3-AD, I can only imagine what results two bottles would give. I am feeling like a beast in the gym. I have been lifting a lot of weight for my size and people always watch me when I lift.....it feels great! Thanks AX for this awesome product! Libido has been good also and pumps are unf@#$ing real!
Hyde, I truly respect your opinions on these matters. So I will definately be getting me a couple of bottles of 3-AD for a future run. Sounds like I might wanna combine it with MMV2 for some real fun!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
i'm logging my 3ad as well in the same thread, why not, it won't last that long :)
Dude, you are like the supplement king. Have you ever been "off" for any length of time. It seems you are always logging something...lol

:dance:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just cycle between different things :D so right now i'm in pct/natural test boosting which consists of

Formadrol Extreme
pSARM
Post Cycle Support
Drive
IGF-2

and may add in proanabol + bad ass mass in a week. just want to give at least a week maybe 2 to see how I feel on this. 1 day in and i'm already getting random chubs all the time. Just considering the proanabol + BAM to continue lean mass gains :D then again with drive + IGF2 I should be ok

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I just cycle between different things :D so right now i'm in pct/natural test boosting which consists of

Formadrol Extreme
pSARM
Post Cycle Support
Drive
IGF-2

and may add in proanabol + bad ass mass in a week. just want to give at least a week maybe 2 to see how I feel on this. 1 day in and i'm already getting random chubs all the time. Just considering the proanabol + BAM to continue lean mass gains :D then again with drive + IGF2 I should be ok
ok, sounds good. Its just that i notice you more than anything have endless trials, logs, cycles at all times....must be nice having all those supplements to throw down to your gut....more power to ya.

Im about to try hdrol (first cycle of anything since like dec.)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, sounds good. Its just that i notice you more than anything have endless trials, logs, cycles at all times....must be nice having all those supplements to throw down to your gut....more power to ya.

Im about to try hdrol (first cycle of anything since like dec.)

I log all the time, but a lot of it isn't sponsored. I log for myself, so I can look back at progress over time. Also when I switch exercise routines + rep ranges significantly I have a good record of where to start from next time I switch back to the old routine/rep range.

I buy stuff, swap stuff, plus am a rep so get applied nutriceuticals stuff :D

Even if I stopped being a rep and was paying for everything all the time i'd still be logging :)

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I log all the time, but a lot of it isn't sponsored. I log for myself, so I can look back at progress over time. Also when I switch exercise routines + rep ranges significantly I have a good record of where to start from next time I switch back to the old routine/rep range.

I buy stuff, swap stuff, plus am a rep so get applied nutriceuticals stuff :D

Even if I stopped being a rep and was paying for everything all the time i'd still be logging :)
wow, sounds good. Dont you live on the west coast of FL? I am near jax area. I want to be a APP rep.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on hitting 350 boss, the headaches sound pretty suck-tastic. Maybe increase water intake and add in some Poseidon if you have it.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
3-AD Update

Well, I got about a day left on my bottle of 3-AD. My wife says that she has never seen me this big before. People at my work have noticed. I like this stuff better than Superdrol. Libido has been good, BP good, Joints good and pumps are amazing. This is the best prohormone that I have ever taken.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I got about a day left on my bottle of 3-AD. My wife says that she has never seen me this big before. People at my work have noticed. I like this stuff better than Superdrol. Libido has been good, BP good, Joints good and pumps are amazing. This is the best prohormone that I have ever taken.
Better than Super-Drol? All I can say is WOW!! That'a a hell of an endorsement right there. I WILL be buying some of this to run.... soon! EasyEJL is loving it also. And Tripdog liked it too!! :aargh: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Better than Super-Drol? All I can say is WOW!! That'a a hell of an endorsement right there. I WILL be buying some of this to run.... soon! EasyEJL is loving it also. And Tripdog liked it too!! :aargh: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
The main reason I like it better than Superdrol is because I actually feel good while on it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The main reason I like it better than Superdrol is because I actually feel good while on it.
here we go again, another hyde endorsement. guess i will be trying this one too. damn bro, you been on cycle for awhile now.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established