Hyde's 8wk Ergonine Run

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet sounds solid, I gotta get on that train too. Look at all those PR's... congrats on the CGBP

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prs everywhere.

Come in here and there's a new pr on every update!

You ever floss? I'm about to order a few off amazon, and go get some graston done as well.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Diet sounds solid, I gotta get on that train too. Look at all those PR's... congrats on the CGBP
Something in this Ergonine, son! I need to get on your bench level, Was.

Prs everywhere.

Come in here and there's a new pr on every update!

You ever floss? I'm about to order a few off amazon, and go get some graston done as well.
Nope, but I don't do jack for upper body. Just warm w/ 20-50 bb rows w/ bar from different angles then rep the bar seated military then behind-the-neck, then start bench w/ the bar. Sometimes cable tri ext, vogelpohl rows and raises if I feel the need. Knock on wood. Lower body I've been rolling stuff prior which was an awesome decision, and I always warm my hips up somehow and do some BW squats/lunges & do a few lateral raises and hammers pre-squat. Deadlift is more spartan, but I make sure my hams and adductors are warm before I pull on all cylinders.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome work young man! Be proud you Beast! Congratulations on those PRs! How's the DOMS and general muscle soreness with Ergonine? I've been running it 2 months and recovery is improved but at times I feel my soreness is magnified. Related to the Ergonine ingredients or not?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Now tonight - tonight I was pleased. This is a real PR, something I was pumped about - I can close-grip 290 now. Not a competition pause, but I'm not bouncing it either. I can't tell you how; my diet is at a slight deficit but I'm just feeling strong lately. Switched over all my meals to a lot of tilapia, some trout and salmon, turkey, & chicken breast. Adding greens back in & have pulled carbs down considerably. Just trying to do 90% cutting bro foods to maybe shave a bit of fat and give my body a break from 20 meals with red meat/wk and lots of questionable fats. Protein is closer to 300/day now than 200 and carbs more like 200 vs 300 before. Fats I'm trying to be easy on as well, but just going on feel. ME Upper CGBP 45, 95, 135, 185 x5 reps each 215x3 245x1 265x1 275x1 285x1 PR 290x1 (grinder & bit of butt lift, but stoked) Incline Press 225x5 230x5 PR 235x3 PR 160x15, 10 Rolling DB Tri Ext 35s x12 40s x12 45s x10, 7 PR Seated Cable Row D-handle 220x12 V-bar 240x8, 9, 6 220x7 Rear Delt DB Flyes 20x15, 15 30x8 Hammer Curls 20x20 45x10 50x8, 7 40x12 Close-gripping 290 in training when all I've done is 295 in a mock meet and 292 in comp is telling me something. Very glad I'm using incline as my supplemental lift right now; need dem pecs!
Seriously, you are a PR machine

You buying more E9 once you run out here?
With some free Amento ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Awesome work young man! Be proud you Beast! Congratulations on those PRs! How's the DOMS and general muscle soreness with Ergonine? I've been running it 2 months and recovery is improved but at times I feel my soreness is magnified. Related to the Ergonine ingredients or not?
Primarily it is ergogenic to increase performance (could be weight like Hyde, or volume like our other logger)
If you push harder soreness happens

But if anything recovery should be improved

Its worth noting that recovery is not linear with soreness,
If anything growing and repairing muscles are more sore, and as a myogenic as well Ergonine is building muscle faster

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree D2L wholeheartedly. Improved recovery while on E9 has definitely been a reality for me. E9 has my recommendation.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Agree D2L wholeheartedly. Improved recovery while on E9 has definitely been a reality for me. E9 has my recommendation.
:)
Glad to hear it, thank you brother

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I'm starting my bottle up cause I've been pretty sore from the cardio sessions and lifting here lately. :/

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
290 CGBP? That's huge!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Anyone wanting to try:

giveaway on my IG and Facebook right now :)

IG driven2lift
FB Dylan Madigan

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Recovery is related to so many things, but in general last couple months have been pretty solid indeed. I sure can't complain.

Seriously, you are a PR machine

You buying more E9 once you run out here?
With some free Amento ;)
I should; that's a sweet combo for sure.

I'm starting my bottle up cause I've been pretty sore from the cardio sessions and lifting here lately. :/
Do it - you beat your body up in the gym; you need to give it the best help you can to build back up.

290 CGBP? That's huge!
If I can just get my crap together I should be able to put together a 300lb bench before too long hopefully.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Things I've eaten off my normal diet in the last 30 hours:

-Jimmy John's Gargantuan sub sandwich
-Chinese Buffet, bulk of which was 26 pieces of rolls and sashimi
-Eggs Madison w/ some of the best salmon ever at a cafe in the Central West End
-Southern Banana Cream Pie cupcake from the famous Jilly's

Life is good. I should be strong tonight lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got a estimate on them cals lol

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Awesome work Hyde. I have a log up in the old school anabolics section if you or anyone else wants to follow.

Sorry to jack your thread for a second, now back to a new PR set by you every workout apparently....

Ps I'll be placing an order for ergonine because of your log. Looking forward to using it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Awesome work Hyde. I have a log up in the old school anabolics section if you or anyone else wants to follow. Sorry to jack your thread for a second, now back to a new PR set by you every workout apparently.... Ps I'll be placing an order for e9 because of your log.
Great to hear!

BOGO is still on (with Analyzed Supplements) until stock is gone
And you can stack my savings code

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet meat thanks bro.
Thank you sir; I'll be in your new log shortly!

Get the Amentomax if you get the BOGO - perhaps it seems better to me because I was so skeptical, but Amentoflavone (from several different supps) has over and over provided consistent strength increases. More than creatine; more than some of the designer orals at lower doses even. No joke.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got a estimate on them cals lol
Lol I'll submit my answer under the 'refeed' category. Woke up today at a fairly svelte 221.2lbs - my fish-heavy cleaner diet has definitely been good for me. I feel better already and am slimming up a little to boot. Not worried about losing weight - if I'm above 210 I can blast an oral coming into a competition and still make weight easy, and below 210 I can just cut to 198 class. But I don't want to get fatter and I don't want to push any drugs right now, so I'm not gonna get heavier.

Last night was a really intense sesson:

FullSizeRender.jpg

Went to my old bodybuilder gym at 7:15 last night - owner said they were closed (I never train there on Saturdays) but go ahead and train as long as I like. The whole gym was dark and I was alone in the power rack/leg room w/ a single light on over my rack. It was hot as hell w/ no a/c but I had a fan to myself on my rack and not a single person to distract me - just me and the bar. Cranked up some Devil Driver and just trained, really really hard. Everything was beltless except where specified.

Parallel Boxsquat w/ SSB against Mini's (Belted)
245x2 10 sets w/ 40 sec rests

Beltless Deadlift against Monster Mini's
365x8 singles w/ 40 sec rests
385x1
405x1

Vogelpohl Pulls - SSB Balanced on Neck while Deadlifting
SSB #/Barbell #
65 + 225 x5
115 +225 x5
135 +225 x5
135 +245 x4
135 +275 x4 (belted) PR
-These were as terrifying as you'd imagine: you can't be violent or explosive or the bar will fly right off your neck. Felt great to rep 405.

Hi-Bar Close Stance ATG Squat
225x10, 10

Wanted to hit the reverse hyper but it's in another room and it was pitch black, so I hit a few squats and left light-headed and soaking. Awesome.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'd love that empty gym lights or not ;)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Today was tough. Speed bench was better than last week even w/ 5 more lbs, but after that everything felt heavy and I was short on strength endurance. Cut out/simplified some of the accessory and it still kicked my butt.

DE Bench
Speed Bench against Monster Mini's
45x5
95x5
150x3x3 each of Close, Medium, & Wide Grip (40 sec rests)

BW Widegrip Pullups
5 sets of 6

alt w/ Palms-Facing DB Incline Press
70s x12
80s x12
90s x10
100s x6

Rope Pressdown
30x35
20x35, 30

Rope Cable Curls
30x20
35x14
42.5x12, 10

Side Laterals
25s x15, 15, 12

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those palm facing DB inclines @ 90/100 must have had you pushing hard... nice job

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking good my man !

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strong lifts all around. Looking good.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Those palm facing DB inclines @ 90/100 must have had you pushing hard... nice job
Brutal. I was winded so easily that workout - I did an additional set of 7 reps on 100s last week; I would have ideally surpassed last week by a rep here or there, or at least hold even. But some days you have it and others you gotta keep your head down and grind for whatever you can get.

Tonight is off. There's an SPF meet at Chris Janek's gym here on June 20th I'm thinking about doing; 9 weeks out today. I'm not looking forward to squatting out of a monolift, but it would be a good way to test the training cycle and it's in my backyard anyway. There's a 4wk routine from Clint Darden that really intrigues me I might just repeat twice then deload.

http://www.elitefts.com/education/raw-powerlifting-program-building-the-core-lifts/

On a sadder note....my time with E9 is coming to a close. Tomorrow is my last serving. This has been a very fun run, and I'll be getting my final review up very soon.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Looking forward to the review brother

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good thing E9 is for yearlong use ;)

Been a great log for sure though!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Athletix Ergonine Final Review

Summary of Thoughts on Ergonine:

-Taste (2/5): I was fortunate to try both the Berry Blast and Nanaberry flavors over this 8 week run. Both flavors taste alright, but Nanaberry (strawberry banana) was my favored of the two and was much more enjoyable to consume on a daily basis (blueberry isn't as appealing early in the morning to me). Both flavors are entirely too sweet for me, and I always had to use significantly more water & make a much larger drink to consume E9. However, Nanaberry carries the sweetness better than Berry Blast. But be prepared to use some extra water.

-Mixability (4/5): This powder is so instantized it will smoke from the tub every time you crack the lid. It mixes easily in a couple shakes. There is a fine sediment that will continue to settle to the bottom so you have to continually shake before every swig, but if you do it's so fine you wouldn't notice it. That's just the nature of some of the ingredients, and this goes down very well.

-Effect (4/5): I dropped my creatine mono and tmg for E9 and served in their place flawlessly; it was also my backbone preWO supp in this time with some stims added. The creatine in E9 certainly seems to work just as well, with no loading needed. Performance was sound and strong this entire run and I never felt like E9 left me hanging at all.

-Quality (5/5): An all in one like this that can be taken any time without worrying about keeping you up is worth a buck a day. Not opening 3 different tubs and 3 different bottles and measuring unflavored ingredients out that you have to either shoot and chase or mask inside something else is worth a dollar a day. This is a convenient, sensible very fairly priced product and it delivers what it advertises. Consider too that if you add some cheap caffeine it IS your preWO on lifting days, so that saves you a lot of money potentially as well. And the product easily lasted the full 30 days/tub as advertised, with a full level scoop serving every day as directed.

-Would You Recommend This Product? Yes. Everything about Ergonine is no b.s. - it's cheap, it's convenient, it works. Add in a 5 cent 200mg caffeine tab from the drugstore and you're ready to lift. If you get tired of mixing all the bulk powders up, give E9 a shot. Nothing else that I've seen does the 'all-in-one' at this price point or level of quality, with clinical dosing. And it masks the ingredient flavors well. I'd use it again.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Nice detailed review man.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established