Humorous

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I stop by 7/11 this morning to pick up a protein shake, didn't have any milk at home. Also picked up a diet coke for a friend of mine at work. Get into the car, start shaking my protein shake, open it up and I got dowsed with diet coke. Pretty much the entire can blew out over my face and chest and ended up in my lap. Guess I pulled the wrong can out of the bag.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
That is funny. :lol:

Sucks for you though. So did you go back and get another or did you just say **** it and go back home to get changed?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
That is funny. :lol:

Sucks for you though. So did you go back and get another or did you just say **** it and go back home to get changed?
Got another and then went home. Thankfully I had left early today to head off any traffic due to the transit strike in the city, so I had time.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
That sucks atleast it wasn't anything hot ;D

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I was eating Mexican the other day and was spaced by some stuff at work. I wasn't looking what I was doing but I was out of salsa in the little round container. I picked up the salsa pitcher and poured it right in my water. As soon as I started I realized what I was doing. So I acted like I meant to do it. I then took five or six sips and acted like I was hunky-dory. Not Unlike a Spanish V-8 if you will. I then contacted the bartender for help.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I was eating Mexican the other day and was spaced by some stuff at work. I wasn't looking what I was doing but I was out of salsa in the little round container. I picked up the salsa pitcher and poured it right in my water. As soon as I started I realized what I was doing. So I acted like I meant to do it. I then took five or six sips and acted like I was hunky-dory. Not Unlike a Spanish V-8 if you will. I then contacted the bartender for help.
I love it when **** like that happens, even if it's to me. I put shampoo on my toothbrush one morning because I was so out of it. I'm not a morning person.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
That's hilarious. This morning, I pissed in the sink and washed my face in the toilet.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
I have put lotion in my hair thinking it was gel, put noxema in my hair thinking it was conditioner more than once, and the one that happens all the time is grabbing the spitter instead of my drink and taking a nice healthy swig.

delta314

Awards
  • Established
Whatever you guys do, DON'T use Ben-Gay and scratch the nads.........you won't laugh, that's for sure!:aargh:

Clintdogg

Clintdogg

Awards
i had a friend think it was pretty funny to mix a few paintballs into a box of gobstoppers i had.

talk about a surprise.