Huge and thick destroys lean and shredded (clubbing)

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
When I go to the clubs my chest and arms are massive and my shoulders are so damn wide and I stand out from the crowd therefore gaining more female attention and lots of females have come up grabbing my arms etc. Then I see some shredded guy who looks really skinny and no one even looks at him. Plus there's more women out clubbing than on the lame beaches. Sure there's the occasional big shredded guy, but they still look small with narrow shoulders I guess it doesn't matter how big an ectomorph gets they still get no looks and I will always get more.

I know this is true because my friends are shredded and lean guys have to pull up there shirts to show abs while I just walk around with my huge arms. I'm also 6'4 so the height helps. So whilst clubbing Huge and Thick destroys any other guy when pulling chicks just because we get a lot more attention. I always see them guys with Brad Pitt looks and shredded, but females really don't seem to care and prefer huge guys.

And I have been shredded a while back and when clubbing I hardly got any attention and felt small and weak so I'll most likely never get shredded again unless I decide to start competing ( I keep getting asked to ) and yes shredded guys pick up more at the beach, but the beach girls are always slutty.

So in this round Huge and Thick not only wins, but destroys lean and shredded while clubbing. Thanks for reading.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
ya but are you able to wipe your own ass now that ur so massive?

CaptnCaveman

CaptnCaveman

Banned
Awards
OP in the two or three posts that I've seen you make, you've sounded like a complete idiot. I hope you realize that. First you compare yourself to Arnold, now you're bragging about how your 'massive physique' helps you pull superior tail than the ripped guys who only get 'beach sluts'.

I suspect you're a troll because you're posts are full of nonsense and stroking your own ego to the point of megalomania. If you're not a troll, please shut the hell up with this nonsense, and stop trying so hard.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL, he is only here for humor. Nobody takes him serious, so just laugh that he is depicting a stereotype.

CaptnCaveman

CaptnCaveman

Banned
Awards
Ahh, gotcha. I was beginning to wonder. Satire detector is obviously broken..

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of course I am only guessing about that and just hoping so. LOL

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
UP IN DA CLUB.. UP UP UP IN DA CLUB

I lost 20 IQ points reading this thread haha

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
When I go to the clubs my chest and arms are massive and my shoulders are so damn wide and I stand out from the crowd therefore gaining more female attention and lots of females have come up grabbing my arms etc. Then I see some shredded guy who looks really skinny and no one even looks at him. Plus there's more women out clubbing than on the lame beaches. Sure there's the occasional big shredded guy, but they still look small with narrow shoulders I guess it doesn't matter how big an ectomorph gets they still get no looks and I will always get more.

I know this is true because my friends are shredded and lean guys have to pull up there shirts to show abs while I just walk around with my huge arms. I'm also 6'4 so the height helps. So whilst clubbing Huge and Thick destroys any other guy when pulling chicks just because we get a lot more attention. I always see them guys with Brad Pitt looks and shredded, but females really don't seem to care and prefer huge guys.

And I have been shredded a while back and when clubbing I hardly got any attention and felt small and weak so I'll most likely never get shredded again unless I decide to start competing ( I keep getting asked to ) and yes shredded guys pick up more at the beach, but the beach girls are always slutty.

So in this round Huge and Thick not only wins, but destroys lean and shredded while clubbing. Thanks for reading.
Beach girls are always slutty but club chick's are not...great logic.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
I feel stupider for having read this

IFN15

Awards
Im bumping this because its ridiculous the op is 6'4 240 yea hes so huge lmao