Hows my stack looking? *Supplement Pictures Included*

John1

Awards
Been lurking for a while, doing my research... Going to do a run of Dymethazine this summer (cant wait).

Dymethazine (0-15-15-30-30)

Cycle Support (Throughout whole cycle, including PCT)
-CEL cycle assist
-Liver 52
-Grape Seed Extract
-Hawthorn berry extract

PCT
-Nolva (Weeks 3-7) *Should i run Nolva for longer, i have 50, 20mg servings*
-Sustain Alpha (trans-dermal)
-MAYBE 6-bromo at the end of Nolva -- Opinions on this? I already have the bottle (Advanced PCT by AX)

Then of course multi-vitamins and fish oil -- Take everyday for good health.

Ideas, thoughts, suggestions, ect? I will be logging this starting mid may.

Stats:
20 years old
5'9" 160lbs
This will be my second cycle (ran Epi when i was 17, kinda stupid, but i did my research for that run too)
Been training since i was 15, just recently took about 2 months off of the gym while pledging a fraternity, and I am now getting back to lifting.

Attachments

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
my bad i didn't see that the first one you did was at 17...bro wtf were you thinking?

at 20 years and 160lbs old running dymethazine (even though you have a well layed out cycle) is risky.

But I would say hold off on this cycle for a bit. Use those two jugs of cytogainer you got back there and try to gain as much weight naturally first. ph's are made to blast over your natural ability to build muscle.

I have a feeling that many on this board will give similar advice. but if you choose to run this i would add some DAA, like Primoridials TCF-1 to PCT.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Least he has somewhat of knowledge on how to keep support supps and pct, even though that tamox is garbage

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Least he has somewhat of knowledge on how to keep support supps and pct, even though that tamox is garbage
i would've went with Torem, but thats what my rats like

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Dunno company is a board sponsor and havent heard great reviews on them

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All you need for pct is nolva, nothing else. Save it for an extended 8 week pct, or for another time. Use CEL cycle assist on cycle, and liv52, hawthorn, grape seed post cycle.. don't combine them all.

Otherwise, looks good.

Mike

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
All you need for pct is nolva, nothing else. Save it for an extended 8 week pct, or for another time. Use CEL cycle assist on cycle, and liv52, hawthorn, grape seed post cycle.. don't combine them all.

Otherwise, looks good.

Mike
Does CEL have something in it for liver assist? If not get something at least!

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
Check into a multi with decent forms of vitamins and minerals

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 20
Anabolics 13
j.boogie Anabolics 12
theish11 Anabolics 5
Supplements 7