How To Use Rpn Havoc and PCT! plz tell me if im doing anything wrong

potobori

Awards
Mod Edit: Read The Rules

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_new_faq_rules

ive been working out for 3 years im 6 feet 185 pounds max bench 320 max curl 135 ,,,,, i want to run a havoc cylce i heard if i do it to perfection i will berely even have sides,,,, the biggest thing im worried about it testicular atrophy this is why i got nolvadex what do u guys think

RPN havoc cycle
havoc 10 20 30 30
cycle support + taurine +milk thistle + hawthorne berry ,,,, just to be safe

Pct
nolvadex 20 20 10 10
reversitol
sizeon
glutahione <-- detox

ilovefish

Awards
Your 19!!! forget about this...3 years is a drop in the pan go for 5 more get over 210 lbs then think about this..and the biggest thing you have to worry about is not testicular atrophy thats nothing think more along the lines of ireversable damage to your still developing endocrine system.

potobori

Awards
why would it damage my endocrine ? and if this is so bad for me why is it better to wait ?? and if i use sizeone + novadex xt ,,, is that fine ?

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you are doing something wrong...you're 19. Stay away from anything hormonal until AT LEAST 21. At 19 years old you can build natural muscle better than any amount of supps can give you.

It's not that HAVOC is bad, but at 19...it is. Your horomonal system is not fully delveloped so throwing hormones into the mix will be very dangerous.

potobori

Awards
are there any supplements you would rcomend for me ?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
are there any supplements you would rcomend for me ?
Whats your past supplement history?

Like they said above, don't go down the hormonal route as its asking for problems.

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Yea, food. And you could throw some protein in there as well. Other than that trust me, you will be amazed how fast you can grow by just lifting hard and eating. Plus this is the most important time for you to build a good base.

potobori

Awards
ive been working ot forever and im stuck :( ive done proein creatine glutamine navadex,,, only once and thats about it ,,, i dunno what else like in grade 12 i was lifitng pretty much the same as i am now and i dont know why :(:(

ilovefish

Awards
Yeah not saying havoc is bad or any other hormonal but at your age it can do more harm than good sizeon is fine though id just go for good ole cheap creatine mono if i were you an novadex xt is a test booster basically at 19 really? how much test do you think your body can produce you have crap loads of it right now already. Creatine, fis oil, multi vit, Protein powder and FOOD is all you need at this time an for the next few years.

ilovefish

Awards
ive been working ot forever and im stuck :( ive done proein creatine glutamine navadex,,, only once and thats about it ,,, i dunno what else like in grade 12 i was lifitng pretty much the same as i am now and i dont know why :(:(
well you just identified your problem head on over to the nutrition and training section an get it all sorted out, steriods isnt the answer. And come on bro forever LOL your 19 and been working out 3 years building ones body isnt a sprint its a marathon.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Like fish said, your best gains will come from getting in enough calories, and making them respectable calories (and by respectable I mean by healthier foods, not burgers and such ~ but at your age you have a lot of leeway with what you can put down). Nail in the nutrition.

As far as supplements to help you. I would recommend a tried and true basic creatine product and see how you respond.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/millennium-sport-technologies/ragnarok-40-servings.html?sel=1274

would be my suggestion into what to look into now. Very solid formulation all around.

Also if you need help getting in extra calories, which many younger individuals do with hectic schedules, I would recommend looking into a quality whey protein or protein mix.

All the Whey is my personal choice for taste and quality (cinnamon bun and cup cake batter are out of this world:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/all-the-whey/