how to fix slow metabolism from undereating and exercising

florida2001

Awards
Hi,

I have already posted here a few times, but my issue with weight seems never ending. Im able to put up muscle( Im kind of thicker), but im holding fat on it and still gaining. I have been keeping track on how many cal i eat. I eat between 1000-1100 cal a day. Female 5'6" 128lb. I use to eat even less. my food consists of chicken, egg whites, good low glyc carbs, coconut oil- 1 teaspoon, veggies,no junk at all no soda. Exercise 5-6 days. weights and cardio. (3-4 days weights, 4-5 days cardio) why i cant lose fat, why i keep gaining weight instead of losing? what else i shuld do. my friends dont exercise and look more toned than I do. so flustruating.

How to restore metabolism and how long does it aproxim takes to start see result? Im so afraid of gaining more.

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
Hi,

I have already posted here a few times, but my issue with weight seems never ending. Im able to put up muscle( Im kind of thicker), but im holding fat on it and still gaining. I have been keeping track on how many cal i eat. I eat between 1000-1100 cal a day. Female 5'6" 128lb. I use to eat even less. my food consists of chicken, egg whites, good low glyc carbs, coconut oil- 1 teaspoon, veggies,no junk at all no soda. Exercise 5-6 days. weights and cardio. (3-4 days weights, 4-5 days cardio) why i cant lose fat, why i keep gaining weight instead of losing? what else i shuld do. my friends dont exercise and look more toned than I do. so flustruating.

How to restore metabolism and how long does it aproxim takes to start see result? Im so afraid of gaining more.
Fat burning is a time consuming process; the time it takes varies from person to person. My suggestions:
1) You can try HIIT for your cardio.
2) Invest in a thermogenic fat burner.
3) Try to have natural, unsweetened green tea often or green tea extract.
4) You can try using a topical solution, such as dermatherm to apply to the stubborn fat areas.
5) Go get some bloodwork done. Have your doc check all your general health and endocrine system values. (If you have high cortisol, that may be a huge reason why you are unable to lose fat.)