How often to pin Tritest 400?

Zeon

Awards
Have a vial of "TriTest 400" which has per the label propionate 60mg, enanthate 140mg and undecanoate 200mg. Should I pin Monday & Thursday or once a week? I've heard conflicting advice, one side suggests once a week due to the Test U's long half life, but other's suggest Monday & Thursday/E3D to take advantage of the shorter-acting esthers.

As per the dose, I'm thinking of doing 0.8ml/week, would this be too much at 61kg?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just looking at this purely for the esters, and assuming this is not a trt situation, Id pin once per week.

These multi esters were initially devised for trt use. The main virtue of using a single long ester was the low frequency pinning (once every 2-4 weeks). Problem was, the peak was very low and slow-acting. Throw in prop, you get a nice quick peak, then the enanthate evens out the trough and the unde sustains plasma levels til the next shot weeks later.

For a cycle/blast, I wouldnt pin this according to any specific esters solo PK tendencies. Again, without having used it myself, pinning once per week should provide a decent compromise of all the esters. I could still see a good argument for doing two pins per week, though.

Zeon

Awards
So really there's no one "correct" way to do it? The way I see it, if I do twice a week, the prop can shine, but wouldn't the test U build up in my system too much?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I guess Im saying the "correct" way of doing it depends on the context of use and what you want out of the product.

And Im not really sure how much the prop will "shine" at such a low dose. I mean, the reason you would choose this blend over a single-ester is for the low frequency pinning it affords. Start pinning more often, may as well have gone with cyp or enan.

Plus, pinning this cos of the prop would be like a chick with a great ass deciding to walk around backwards so her ass was the first thing guys saw. Its unnecessary and shes making her life more difficult than it need be (cos whatabout those Anj Jolie lips and boobies?)

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because of the propionate and enanthate I would do 2x per week to keep levels more stable. You could get away with 1x with negligible difference... Especially after a few weeks

Zeon

Awards
Well, I guess Im saying the "correct" way of doing it depends on the context of use and what you want out of the product.

And Im not really sure how much the prop will "shine" at such a low dose. I mean, the reason you would choose this blend over a single-ester is for the low frequency pinning it affords. Start pinning more often, may as well have gone with cyp or enan.

Plus, pinning this cos of the prop would be like a chick with a great ass deciding to walk around backwards so her ass was the first thing guys saw. Its unnecessary and shes making her life more difficult than it need be (cos whatabout those Anj Jolie lips and boobies?)
I lol'd. So once a week is fine? Also, what do you think re:dose?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Because of the propionate and enanthate I would do 2x per week to keep levels more stable. You could get away with 1x with negligible difference... Especially after a few weeks

But thats the thing: the unde keeps levels "more stable". The enan/prop quantities are tiny. Not insignificant, but tiny. They are there to play supporting roles to the unde.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But thats the thing: the unde keeps levels "more stable". The enan/prop quantities are tiny. Not insignificant, but tiny. They are there to play supporting roles to the unde.
Yes I agree, I think w any Sustanon type products the short esters are,good for the first few weeks as you feel it rather quickly. Even if its just 30mg per shot. Some people hate Sustanon, I always liked it for the fast acting short esters that get in quick and the longer ones that work underneath.

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I lol'd. So once a week is fine? Also, what do you think re:dose?
Again, context: on trt, youd pin this once every 2-4 weeks. If you pin the same trt dose at higher frequency (once per week), you will get supraphysiological test levels.

In other words, youll be blasting/cycling.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Op why are you only doing .8 ml/week? What are you trying to accomplish... Maybe I missed that

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Again, context: on trt, youd pin this once every 2-4 weeks. If you pin the same trt dose at higher frequency (once per week), you will get supraphysiological test levels.

In other words, youll be blasting/cycling.
I know these products were designed with the long esters to be pinned once a month or something crazy like that. But do you think that's a fair protocol with real life experience? Even w the Decanoate or undecanoate I don't think every 2 weeks is good at all

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know these products were designed with the long esters to be pinned once a month or something crazy like that. But do you think that's a fair protocol with real life experience? Even w the Decanoate or undecanoate I don't think every 2 weeks is good at all
As ghey as we can say the FDA is, they were maybe right in not giving these blends approval in the US. The few PK meta-studies Ive read say the same thing: blends have good theory, but sh1t in practice.

Nb: Im talking strictly trt here

Zeon

Awards
I'm 61kg, and exceptionally suscetible to all drugs- recreational or not, it takes half the size of an "average" dose to get me absolutely ****ed and getting every single side effect on the list.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm 61kg, and exceptionally suscetible to all drugs- recreational or not, it takes half the size of an "average" dose to get me absolutely ****ed and getting every single side effect on the list.
Well sh1t, two pins per week might be better for you after all if you find you are highly susceptible to sides.

Why did you get an ester blend? Worst thing for sides.

What is your previous experience with test?

Zeon

Awards
Well sh1t, two pins per week might be better for you after all if you find you are highly susceptible to sides.

Why did you get an ester blend? Worst thing for sides.

What is your previous experience with test?
According to my pharmacology lectures, two peaks of a drug is worse because it causes a rapid concentration of th drug to enter the bloodstream twice.

It was a gift from a friend, I have access to test P/E/C but strapped for cash. Also, it'd be my first cycle

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
According to my pharmacology lectures, two peaks of a drug is worse because it causes a rapid concentration of th drug to enter the bloodstream twice.

It was a gift from a friend, I have access to test P/E/C but strapped for cash. Also, it'd be my first cycle
Thats one of the reasons against blends (as opposed to single esters), with the prop/e you get a double whammy simultaneous spike. Generally speaking, Id think most non-trt people would get away with a once-weekly 1ml pin; you, if you legit think youre more susceptible to sides then the potential e2 spike post pin with 1ml of this stuff may be too much. But, 60mg of prop + 140mg of enanth is not huge by any means.

Up to you really. You could always do 1ml and see how you feel. Dose a pharma AI from the get go.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
How tall are you? How long have you been training? Goals?

Zeon

Awards
On/off 4 years. 5'8, 8% BF. Just finished a cut, now am slowly going back to maintenance and might go on slight surplus of 100/200

Zeon

Awards
Managed to get some Test E on the way so will probably just run 100mg/week for first cycle.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
You need a serious bulk. 100-200mg of test won't do anything. You need to do research before cycling.

Zeon

Awards
The doses listed for common use are for people that weigh much more than I do. Like I said, I'm very susceptible to all drugs, and I've seen beginners use 200mg/week with good results.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The doses listed for common use are for people that weigh much more than I do. Like I said, I'm very susceptible to all drugs, and I've seen beginners use 200mg/week with good results.
200 mg a week is slightly over what your body produces naturally if at all. 125-200 is basically going to shut down your natural testosterone to replace it with a drug. Its pointless and harmful to shut yourself down for what your body is going to produce naturally. It's foolish to say how your body will respond when you've never used testosterone. Then again at 22 years old we know it all. 4 to 500 mg per week first cycle. This is common knowledge if you really research you'll see that this is a beginner cycle. Don't assume because you are sensitive to drugs that your body will respond the same way to testosterone.

" seeing beginners respond to 200 mg a week with good results" doesn't make any sense at all. Your talking about a trt dosage which is for people whose body is no longer producing testosterone like it should. It replaces what the body is not producing. At 22 yo there is no reason or purpose for this type of cycle

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Ask anyone on this board. I advocate low dose. Minimum 300mg a week. You have no idea how you respond to this compound. Rec drugs are different. Do your research

Zeon

Awards
If you look at the literature (Anabolics by Llewelyn, etc) the dose is recommended at 100-600, so I could do lower range and it would still be effective.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you look at the literature (Anabolics by Llewelyn, etc) the dose is recommended at 100-600, so I could do lower range and it would still be effective.
Ok do 100 mg a week
Good luck sir

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Okay. Take 100mg of test a week and log it so we can see your progress oh enlightened one.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys, perspective.

A healthy young male will typically produce less than 100mg test per week; something like 70mg.

Most "proper" trt doses start at around 100mg per week. Thats generally what would keep alot of guys within high physiological range.

200mg test e would almost certainly have this guy supraphysiological through the week. Not hugely, of course.

Personally Id agree with going at least 300mg per week. For a number of reasons. But in this particular case Im picking up a vibe of potential anxiety, which isnt good, so Im not going to push it.

Just my thoughts.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
IGF-1/GH 0
Stroke UR Ego Anabolics 0
pistonpump Anabolics 45
Anabolics 11